Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:32 pm
Aeon looked at Noel and smiled. She would stay here in Tokyo to relax and hope to help more tomorrow. "Well I'll stay here and meet you all tomorrow" she told them. Aeon hoped that she would be able to get in contact with Moli. Maybe she would travel to South America with him instead of alone. She took out the pyramid and watch the light dance in it's container.

Elle heard her sister volunteer so naturally she would follow suite to. "I'm going as well" she told them. It had been a while since they had returned home, she wondered if anyone would recognize them. She doubt it. This way they could serve as a hive mind as well. She took out a book and began to read. She began to make the plain go faster with her technopathy, just so they could get to the action.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:33 pm
Che held back a small laugh when Kate voiced her disatisfaction. He shook his head giving a tsk tsk tsk noise as he did. "I don't need to look up to see that you're wearing a scowl as tightly as I'm wearing my shoes. I apologize for that Kate. But on a serious note, I would like to know about this realm that you maintain or watch over." He looked up to her shooting a rather determined gaze into her eyes as he continued. "When you finish, I have a proposition that I want to discuss with you. One that may could benefit the both of us."

~~~

"Alright! Gotcha!" It occured to Roulin that Lucien's commands reflected that he knew the island was going to fall no matter what. What he wanted was cushion. Together, as a whole, that's all they possibly could give. Roulin managed to grip the ground due to the slowed decent. Looking over at the weakening Lucien, he wanted to tell him that he too was becoming sicker and sicker due to the strength of the abilities these people were using. "You heard the man! We need to slow this thing down now!" Aiding his old friend, he contributed his own telekinetic powers to the effort causing the island's decent to slow considerably. People were landing and the island had calmed somewhat. That this rate, the island would come down, but at least it wouldn't crash down.

Lucien's imposter seemed to have other plans for this island though. Before many of the Owls could react, a storm of fist shaped lava blasts came raining down in the small area most of the Owls were concentrated. Thanks to the odd currents brought on by the wind users of the island, they were slung in different directions. Those who were touched by it were burned to cinders and those who were nipped lost a limb. The island at this point was in the hands of Lucien, Roulin, Cecilia and Sakura, but mostly in Sakura's who seemed to be tiring. The culprit's victory seemed close in sight...

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:43 pm
As the island shook under her feet, Anya stumbled and fell to the ground again. She had been running after that guy who had nearly crashed into her. But it seemed that she lot him now due to the crowds of people and the chaos ensuing after the hotel started collapsing. Not only had the hotel collapsed, but now there was an earthquake and... The island felt as though it had fallen a few inches downwards!? What the hell was going on here!?

She got back to her feet and ran as fast as she could in the direction of the sound of fighting. She made it just in time to notice Roulin and Lucien, along with two other women, squaring off against the hooded figure, who appeared to be coated in magma or something, in a fight. And that was when the island jolted downwards again. Only this time, the fall felt as though it had been cushioned by something. Anya didn't even want to think about what had caused this though.

She didn't really have time either. A small rain of lava fell down from the sky towards the ground. Anya managed to move out of the way of one without getting hit by it and burned to a crisp, thankfully. She could only conclude one thing now. That hooded guy must be a magma or fire user like Itachi or something. Anya scowled deeply. There had to be something she could do to help....

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:54 pm
Cecilia had not been training her gravity abilities for very long so it would be hard work for her, but if it managed to save the people, then she would do it no matter how much energy it drained her. She thrust her hands forward. Her entire body pulsated as she created a repulse field underneath the island in order to balance it. She grit her teeth. Her entire body felt like it had a thousand sharp needles poking at it. She had never held anything this big up before and it was taking just about every ounce of her energy just to hold the island up and to stay suspended in the air at the same time. "I won't be able to hold it for too long!" she shouted giving them all a warning.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:57 pm
Erin blinked when she heard Elle say she would also go with Noel to South America. However the surprise quickly faded and was replaced with a knowing smile. She knew Elle was only volunteering to come along because Erin herself had already volunteered. Not that it bothered Erin that her sister had decided to come along, but it would have been a little nice to be on her own once in a while.

===

Kate's scowl was replaced with her usual look of mild boredom now. "I had good reason to be displeased with your quest, Presidiomini." she replied simply. She then looked down at the Mastering Owl, noticing his look of determination directed at her. She let out a light sigh. She did want to know what Che was going to suggest. And the only way she was ever going to find out was if she fulfilled her end of the deal by telling him about the Eternity Realm. She knew Che well enough by now to expect that he would require something in return as payment of sorts. "As you wish..." she said, resisting the urge to roll her eyes before continuing. "As you already know, the Eternity Realm is the place where all spirits: whether living or dead, animal or human, Owl or not, mythical or realistic; exist. It is my duty to make sure that none of them escape the Realm and make it into the Realm of the Living, or Earth, as you tend to call it..." Kate explained in a rather monotone voice. She had explained the Realm to Che in the past. Why he insisted in her refreshing his memory now was not her concern anyway. "They may only come back if I allow it. Thus, this the purpose of my saying the word 'Eternity' before the name of the Spirit. They are not allowed to come back into the Realm of the Living to do as they please."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:01 pm
Lucien gasped for air as he continued to expell power from his body. He opened his eyes to see magma raining down from the sky. "B*****d!" He managed to choke out as he coughed up more blood. When he felt all the telekinetic's minds link thanks to Jeannie he was able to focus more applying their forces in an organized and structured form that would help the descending island. He coughed a few more times opening his eyes as he looked to see Jeannie "S-Stop him!" Lucien choked out as he gave a command. He felt cuts form along his arms and legs, his jacket tore and flew away under the telekinetic force. He clenched his fists tight as the sensations of pain began to seep farther and farther into his body.  

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:09 pm
((I don't know if you read my first post or not Nicko, but Anya has dyed her hair blonde and has blue contact lenses in. I don't want the UNS members recognizing her just yet. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:20 pm
((Oh my gosh I'm sorry! i completely didn't notice I'll edit my post.))  

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:20 pm
((lol its okay.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:27 pm
☆═━┈┈━═☆Ӑᾐᾷ ȏςҟɦӑѓť☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ana looked up at Lorna, checking to make sure she had not been hit. A strong sting came from her neck as she stumbled backwards. Her hand touched her neck, warm blood trickling down her skin. Her emerald green eyes snapped to the one who shot the bullet, her eyes glowing brightly as she took him into her world.

He stood there, his eyes wide with fear. The sky was black as embers, a sulfuric smell lingering in the air. Shimmering blades shot out of the sky, slicing him in multiple places. He screamed loudly, collapsing to the ground in an unconscious state.

xx-Lockhart

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:34 pm
Roulin looked down at Cecilia then over his shoulder at Lucien. They both were putting so much into keeping this island afloat while one man was doing all he could to stop them. His motives were no longer clear. In destroying the island, what would he accomplish? More than likely, Exire would float on the surface of the sea. But why ground it in the first place? The people, he hoped, were now on Lucien's side in this. If they weren't then they were stupid. Roulin dropped to his knees using both his telekinesis and terrakinesis to keep the island afloat. If photons had mass, he'd use them too. "God...." He whispered in pure agony. "Oh my god...this island is too heavy...I can't...I can't...."

In front of the working trio, a building stood. The back of it ignited with a dark red glow and soon melted from the heat. He was back. Lucien's impersonator was staring at the three. He walked forward ready to capitalize on the moment, but stopped. This was it. He didn't need to approach them. Cecilia was losing strength, Lucien was literally dying and Roulin was becoming more and more out of it. He could feel his desire to vomit right there and keel over. Both his arms ignite, then began to drip with dark orange magma. "Alright you guys. It's been fun but..." He thrusted both of his hands forward at Cecilia and Lucien leaving Roulin to fend for the island. It this rate, they'd both be fried. If not that, then the island would fall.

Roulin's vision was blurring by the second, but he could still make out the shining blur that was their opponent. He was attacking. The Life Owl's world seemed to slow down as he thought about what could and would occur. Lucien would be burned to death. He still couldn't heal the same way Roulin could heal. Cecilia would probably evade, but the island would undoubtedly fall. Lucien and Roulin couldn't bear this anymore and a few helping Owls nose's began to bleed violently. As much as he hated to admit it, this was his plan. The imposter had them in check.

His plan the entire time was to get them in the same place to kill them all. Not just Lucien. Roulin's reputation exceeded him. Sakura and Cecilia were extras, but them dying would help immensely. That, and killing Sakura would give him a new batch of powers. Roulin and Lucien had fallen into his trap and now, he'd all but won. "No!" Roulin released his grip on the island and raised two giant crystal walls to protect both Lucien and Cecilia from the magma stream. Some of it came close to landing on him, but most only singed his coat. The walls took much punishment and even reddened in the heat. Roulin expended his last bit of energy protect both his friend and enemy. He'd given too much. The walls remained, but Roulin fell to his stomach, tired and defeated. His fatigue had finally gotten the best of him and now it was up to his parter, the herald and the killer to keep the falling island up.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:45 pm
The Eternity Realm seemed to be a place beyond Heaven. Maybe even greater or higher. He wasn't aware if he'd ever been there, but Kate at one point used to insist that he did. Che began to wonder if those in the Eternity Realm were aware of being in it. "Science fiction," mused Che while he adjusted himself against the rubble. "Being that you're the guardian of this realm, is it possible that you could allow a lowly person such as myself to go into it, or do I have to die first to get into it? And please, remind me of how you got the job in the first place. If I'm not mistaken, it has something to do with the hatred of one of your parents." Although it seemed redundant, the curious little Owl needed to know what he was dealing with before he made any propositions involving it.  

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:50 pm
Cecilia would not be able to dodge the attack from the culprit and hold the island up at the same time. It was either evade and allow the island to fall or be baked to a crisp. Either way, the island would fall. There was nothing they could do about it. Still, she continued to struggle, but her grip on the gravity was slipping more and more causing strain in her muscles. Cecilia waited for the magma to end her life, but it never touched her for Roulin had lifted two crystal walls in order to protect bother Lucien and her. Her knees began to buckle as her energy continued to drain. Cecilia could feel the world spinning around her as she used up the last of her energy. She could not even stay up in the air. Her eyes closed welcoming the darkness as she fell from hundreds of feet in the air plummeting towards the ground.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:54 pm
Anya watched as the hooded magma user moved his position to behind Roulin and his group. The poison Owl heard Lucien shout out an order to someone else. 'Dammit! That p**** hasn't changed one bit! Still still giving out orders to everyone! He doesn't give one thought to doing his own f***ing dirty work!' Anya thought to herself. The Poison Owl then raised her hands and pointed them, palms up, to face the direction of the magma user. She saw him send out an attack at Roulin, Cecilia, and Lucien, and decided to use his distraction to her advantage now. She concentrated and the melted portions of the building behind the magma user converted into acidic liquid, which then shot out at the magma user's back via Anya's command.

((Not sure if this is okay. But doing it anyway. Figured you guys could use a hand.))

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:01 pm
As Roulin created the walls his powers and support vanished. Lucien let out a loud yell as a new wave of pressure was forced onto his body, Roulin was one of the biggest contributors to this without him Lucien and the other's had double the strain. Lucien yelled again as more cuts began to form on his body. His limbs shook violently as the island's descend hastened with the collapse of Roulin. Lucien's vision went blurry as he felt the weight of it all come crashing down around him.

As if on que the island seemed to get a little lighter. In one instant there was nothing there standing at the street corner. Then the next there was a man, tall, hiding his face behind a black mask. Only the two eyeholes left room for his physical body to be seen. Covering his body was what looked like slim black stealth armor, a prototype being used by the military organizations around the world. "Now now, it would be to boring if things ended here." He said as he started walking forward. "The island's crash will not kill you." He said through his mask as he felt the descent slow even more. he smiled and looked at Lucien and Roulin. "Oh kids these days." He looked towards the herald of Water and the Celestial Owl. "And such an odd team, I am very impressed." he said as he clapped a little. He looked at the Magma Owl and chuckled. "Cool down." he commanded. The heat excerted from his body began to soften as if some odd power were forcing the reduction in heat, not to the point where it wasn't there, but it did dampen. "Dear, I think it's about time we stopped building up suspense." he said as a woman stepped out from an alley, she to was wearing slimming black stealth armor which hugged her slender body nicely. She wore a black sash around her eyes which kept her identity safe. She nodded and said. "I suppose you're right." She looked at Lucien and said. "Lucien do you want to die here?"

Lucien grunted loudly as he twisted to look at the two of them. "W-What? No of course not?"

"So you would agree that saving this island is the most important thing on your mind?"

"Yes you insane woman!" He shouted as the pain hastened.

"Good. Then the terms of the contract are set." She held up her hand as a golden contract manifested in her hand, it gave off a radiant glow as she unfolded it, the names of many people were listed along it's surface. A pen appeared floating near the contract, it then wrote Lucien's name down. She smiled as the contract disappeared. The island regained it's full descent level, as if Roulin were now still completely contributing. "Wish, Granted." She said with a small smile as the contract had been fulfilled. Nothing could stop the island from falling that was inevitable, and it's crash would be horrific but now it would at least save the lucky few.

Lucien fell to the ground gasping for air on his knees. "Who are you two?!" he asked as he groggily looked up at them.

"Why we're fellow owls." The man said as he turned to the magma user. "I think you've overstayed your welcome." He said as he shot forward he mumbled something under his mask and his speed seemed to drastically increase, standing infront of the magma user he said. "Be crushed." He glanced to the left and a taxi from the street suddenly flew towards the magma user to smash into him.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games