Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[LIBRARY] Amityville Academy School Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 pm
What? Taima didn't want to be in a group. She didn't trust some random strangers with her perfect grades. They would just weigh her down; it would be more efficient for her to work on her own. That way she was assured success and didn't have to worry about a bunch of other people screwing it up. Win/win/win. She was walking down an aisle looking for a book that would suit the professor's request when she heard a shout behind her. She turned her head--just her head, in the way of birds with too many vertebrae--to glare over her shoulder. "Shhhh!" Taima whisper-hissed at the offending catboy. "We're in a library."

Pales
hay u hi helo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:04 pm
Efflo watched as Frost bristled at the horseman. Miasma's appraising gaze over the the white-haired boil didn't go unnoticed either, which in turn made Efflo bristle. This group sure was going to be interesting.

Nio Love
Just posting to make it official! We're stuck together now ;D

-Frost
-Olivia
-Miasma
-Mmur
-Efflo

chirigami

iStoleYurVamps

[A.V.]

Smerdle

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:08 pm
Nio Love
I thiiiiink our group?? > A >

-Tybalt
-Lumikki
-Night
-Solia
-POKE 8D ( sorry poke wasn't sure XD )

poke mattix

Wyntre IceBlade

iStoleYurVamps

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 pm
Lumikki nodded slowly at Tybalt before turning to see someone else offering about groups before she knew what was going on she smiled happily she found a group! ...now if only she knew their names.

poke mattix
iStoleYurVamps
Nyxtsuki Moon
OnionGrump

GROUP! YAY biggrin  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:12 pm
Cat found a book. He was doing a lot better than his own perusing, sniffing at the stacks to see which ones were more frequently touched. "Its a better choice than the one I picked up Aku." Demi nodded, holding up the tiny book in his hands.

"I like big human butts and I cannot lie." an erotic novel by I.C. Weiner.

Pales
kurotomato
Inle-roo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm
Nio Love
Group is:

Eldrid // Nerpin
Makoto // Keifuu
Molan // Raja
Maddox // xoxomenai
Xavier // Kurotomato

For our group!

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 pm
Oh. Maybe she was mistaken then. Tomoko's ears drooped a little bit when she realized that Erebus was nowhere to be found.

But that was alright because she had Jack and he was fantastic and good. She'd just wanted to say hi.

"Of course!" She agreed, trying to look as excited as possible (which wasn't difficult). Research. Groups. This wouldn't be bad at all, right?

Nerpin

Melodine Cantus

---

It sounded like the library wasn't all that used - and to be honest it kind of smelled that way too.

"Group work? That..sounds like a good opportunity to meet a few new people." She nodded, making a brave face, even though she was certain she'd walk into something at some point - like a counter or a door frame.....

Kurotomato

--

Instead of looking for a group, Shehk was flipping idly through a book, closing the covers with a 'whump' before grabbing the next one off of the shelf as well.

She did this several times.

LFG...just not actively

--

Groups. Shoot. This would have been easier if Chaya and Anna were there - then they could have been a group, right?

Instead, Sura looked almost nervous at people began grouping up. Hmmm... did she..ask to join one maybe?

LFG  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:32 pm
Poke felt her arm being pulled in another direction, and allowed herself to be dragged towards another group of students. Whelp, that was easy.

"Awesome. The more the merrier." She said to the new comers. She had no qualms about working with a large group, and was happy to go with the flow. "Now all we need is a book."

iStoleYurVamps

Oniongrump
It's Pokerus, as Jason's preoccupied looking at dragon books and wishing he was a man again BD

Wyntre IceBlade

Nyxtsuki Moon

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm
Mjoll looked around and her wings twitched as she looked around

Quote:
LFG ... Maybe semi-actively. >> Wave at her and she'll snap you delicious students up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm
"You there, this room, and.. ah.. your group can go.. good.. yes! Excellent! Everyone grab a room and in you go! Let your little minds soar with knowledge!"

Selene, still being carried like a child in Ninja-san's arms, was directing students into private rooms. And she was altogether too happy about it.

"Remember, you only have a bit of time, but working together to learn is always the easiest way to collect information and store it in your memory forever!"

The OOC
In a few moments, those of you who've quoted me will get quoted in your room threads. Please head on over there and RP until ~something happens~. You do NOT have to exit this thread since you're.. still in the library technically.. ok. But don't RP here if you've entered that one obviously. Yes. Go have a little quiet time.

If you haven't quoted me with at least your group, you'd better hurry.. time is running out!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 pm
Happy to see that the little colt he'd trampled was all right, Mmur continued smiling at the youngsters for as long as it took for Frost to finish speaking. The soldier's grin faded fast after that, his lips pressing together in a thin line. Surprisingly, he had no problem with deluded little human sympathizers and horseman haters when they kept their opinions to themselves, but to be accused of wrongdoing for just standing nearby? He crossed his skinny arms and drew in a sharp breath.

"You are forgiven," Mmur muttered. "Especially since I don't remember asking for anything from you. I don't feel it is my place to... recruit... not here, anyway. I am simply here to learn." His fingers rose to brush the swirl hidden in the hair tucked behind his ear as he turned his attention back to the reaper.

"What sort of book?" he asked, very deliberately keeping his eyes off of the ghost boil even though Miasma had sidled right up to him. It didn't seem like they had much time at all to find one if they were going to.

iStoleYurVamps
slap fite
moonspots
chirigami
[A.V.]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:02 pm
Willow's ears twitched up as she looked around, "Okay sooo..." She was still kind of waiting for Meng's answer but. EE GROUP -- well most of a group!

Willow spotted Sura looking around nervously and motioned for her to come join them.

Nio Love

Group:
- Lifen: Nerpin
- Mengyao: Kurotomato
- Maple: Chirigami
- Willow: LP
-Sura: Pach!

demon_pachabel
OwO Willow remembers youuu sura!! Only you were a lotttt bigger!

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:25 pm
Sura noticed the gesture being made for her to go and join with Willow and carefully made her way over, making a point to not step on any feet or accidentally break something she didn't meant to.

LP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:29 pm
((PM ME IF YOU HAVE FAILED TO MAKE A GROUP))

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:30 pm
Thackery gently poked at the top of the book Erebus held, curious to see what he was so caught up in. Usually it took him a little while to really get into a story, but this must be something good, if he was so captured by it this quickly!

'Natural Love II: A Sultry Tale of Temptation and Taming'. He raised his eyebrows.

"I dunno if she'll go for this one but...worth a shot!"

Nio Love

GROUUUP:

-Erebus (Melodine Cantus)
-Zev (AstaraeI)
-Thackery (Nothing Yet)
-Tomo (demon_pachabel)
-Jack (Nerpin)

Melodine Cantus
sorry Erebus I can't help it sometimes

demon_pachabel
can I pls steal a Tomo