Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
McGlenn's Furry Pub (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How drunk are you?
It's a pub. I'm hammered.
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 pm

(I'm not human. I thought by "man" you were referring to someone else. whoopsie. and yes, my Wraithwolf is named Lazurkri. long story why I didn't change it)

Leaning back in his seat, Laz flicked his tail as his drink was poured, and raised the glass in a salute to the bartender.

" To Yourrr Health"

He carefully sipped the beer, keeping a careful eye on the crowd. He caught sight of a especially drunk bird, a crane if he was getting his species right, and smiled; seems someone had had way too much to drink.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Maev Ni Maolcatha, a dog with brown and white fur, runs into the bar through the doors, shivering.
"Well, well. It sure is warm in here." He said rubbing himself for warmth and sitting down at the nearest table.
He looks around the bar at the odd scenes going on.

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Luke chuckled slightly. "Thanks, man..." He looked over the wraithwolf's shoulder seeing a new patron. He motion with his head for the person tos sit at tha bar
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 pm

"Hello sir, are you this McGlenn? I hope you don't mind another patron, just wanted to get away from that binding cold outside."
He sat down on a barstool near the main counter.

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:09 pm

" I don't think he'll mind another sober patron.."
Lazurkri said to the dog that sat down at the stool close to him, and wondered briefly what his story was before quelling his curiosity; it wasn't his place to ask. He did wonder how the crane currently stumbling around had managed to drink even more alcohol; the bar was a riot of scents, but he could quite clearly smell the crane, and the nearly overpowering reek of booze coming from it.

He shrugged his shoulders as he took another careful sip of his beer; He doubted the bird would be able to stand in another ten minutes, given what he knew about how fast they metabolized alcohol. He glanced over at the bartender; at least he wouldn't have to drag the collapsed bird out of here when it did finally keel over.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Maev smiled at the Wraithwolf and noticed him looking around the bar.
"Quite a bar isn't it?" He asked and outstretched his hand at him.
"I'm Maev, nice to meet you. So I take it you're part of some guard?"

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Jenn had heard of a new place in town and so she decided to walk in and see what it was about. "Hello , I am Jenn and I am new in town." she said to the bartender as she sat there in the chair and ordered a coke with a shot of rum in it.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Maev looked around the pub and looked at the many different people in it. He was nervous, he had never had a drink stronger than a pina colada with alcohol.

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:00 am

Laz shook the others hand, carefully; he didn't want to accidentally cut Maev with his exceedingly sharp talons. He flicked his ears in response to Maev's question as he wondered how to articulate a response.

"Technically, yessss, I am parrrt of a corrrporrate guarrrd unit. Unoffically, I'm herrrre asss a rrrreprrresssentative of the Xorrrr'Drrrrei'Rrrass people. Alsssso unofficially, I am herrrre to learrrn all I can about culturrresss otherrr than my own; a sssorrrt of impromptu Ambasssadorrrr."

He gestured to the markings in his fur as well as the strips of wood and carapace in his mane; to a outsider they looked merely decorative; ornate, but nothing more than decoration. to another Wraithwolf they were everything; they showed rank, job, and Family. Quite literally, a Xor'Drei'Rasian's life story could be shown on his skin, and the tattooists of his homeland were, rightfully, the best in the world; considering that if one did a clients tattoo even slightly wrong they could cause that unfortunate untold amounts of grief, they were among the most careful of the Xor'Drei'Ras, as well as amongst the most well paid.

He took a drink and sat back as another newcomer to the bar sat down, then faced Maev agai.

" Did that ansssswerrrr yourrrr quesssstion?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:46 pm

"Why yes it did." said Maev sounding a bit surprised.
"What lovely adornments you wear. Um... If you don't mind my asking. What is Xor'Drei'Ras?"

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:40 am

"Xorrrr'Drrrrrei'Rrrrasss issss my peoplesss name forrr ourrrssselvessss.... trrranssslated, it meansss sssomething along the linessss of "Childrrrren of the Ssssnowsss; Mosssst call usss "Wrrrraithwolvessss" insssstead. Eassssierrrr to prrrronounce"

He flicked his ears as old memories of his peoples ancestral lands, frozen, harsh, and wild, played in his minds eye, and he sighed as he remembered the invigorating chill; Xor'Drei'Ras were meant for frigid environments. Desert or sometimes even temperate climates could cause heat distress, due to the double layered pelt all Wraithwolfs had; He himself had had his fur trimmed back, severely so, in order to not collapse in temperatures a human would find mildly cool. Sitting back, he noticed that he'd managed to empty his glass, and, raising a taloned hand, gestured the bartender over, Passing his empty glass over.

"Can I get a rrrrreafill, pleasssse?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:38 pm

"Oh, right... I had nearly forgotten this was a bar."
Maev looked around for a bartender and yelled with a smile,
"Um, a little service?"

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:36 am

(where the hell did everyone go?)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 pm

(Great This place died out as well.)

JovanniOJVL

9,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 am

(Not completely dead mates! Sorry, I was off for a bit of vacation cuz of the 4th)

Kay glided down the bar and paused in front of the two. "What'll ya'll have honey?" she asked, leaning slightly over the bar and her tail wagging in a friendly manner.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff