Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
  Mine~
View Results

KyoLuvsPockyXD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:59 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
Yay! im glad you have chosen to stay in our guild! so pease sit down, grap a cup of tea and bask in the wonderful conversations about Vocaloid ^^

I know i haven't really been active but i like Vocaloid and i wanna be in this guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:02 pm
miosichan
yamane_chanyin
miosichan
~ I'm sorry!! I've been so busy with school work that I haven't been able to go online!! TT^TT But since my summer break is almost here, I will definitely be active in this guild!! ^-^ ~

¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸VOCALOID „ø¤º°¨

°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

Yeah! Stupid School ¬¬ mad I' ve been very busy too and I didn't login in Gaia for a while xd But holydays are near!! 3nodding Yahoo!! xp
Kagamination!! 4laugh
P.D: Japan!! heart heart I love Hetalia!! blaugh I'm praying for you Kiku cry

I know right!!?? D:
Yay!! ^-^ I love Hetalia too!! :3 Kiku must've been hurt pretty bad...TT^TT But he's recovering!! ^o^

Aw i luv Kiku he's awesome.....but i hope he's okay... ninja crying wink  

KyoLuvsPockyXD

lacielle

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:14 pm
Yuki-Cross_2198
miosichan
yamane_chanyin
miosichan
~ I'm sorry!! I've been so busy with school work that I haven't been able to go online!! TT^TT But since my summer break is almost here, I will definitely be active in this guild!! ^-^ ~

¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸VOCALOID „ø¤º°¨

°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨

Yeah! Stupid School ¬¬ mad I' ve been very busy too and I didn't login in Gaia for a while xd But holydays are near!! 3nodding Yahoo!! xp
Kagamination!! 4laugh
P.D: Japan!! heart heart I love Hetalia!! blaugh I'm praying for you Kiku cry

I know right!!?? D:
Yay!! ^-^ I love Hetalia too!! :3 Kiku must've been hurt pretty bad...TT^TT But he's recovering!! ^o^

Aw i luv Kiku he's awesome.....but i hope he's okay... ninja crying wink

Yes...I know...TT^TT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:07 pm
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm staying! I'm staying!!!!! *Grabs chrysanthemum tea* I'm staying right here. 3nodding

O__O Is your avi Wang Yao??? >u< I love China!! ~ aru...PANDAAA!!! ^o^

Ya aru! I love myself too aru! xd

And ya, my avi is Wang Yao. 3nodding

PANDAAAAAAAAA!!!!! They're so cute aru! 4laugh

Ahaha!! ^o^ China and Japan are my 2 favorite countries ~ aru !! >u<

Ya! China's awesome! And so's Japan! I've got so many favorite countries, I've lost count! sweatdrop

Haha!! Me too!! I love all the Asian countries but South Korea scares me...I agreed with the South Korean government of what they said about Im Yong Soo...So glad they took him out of the anime!! ^-^ I love England!! He makes me laugh with his dark magic!! xD And Switzerland and Liechtenstein!! Switzerland is so nice to her little sister!! >u<

Ya! Oh, and Austria's piano playing, and America and his hamburgers!!! xd  

Xisuu

3,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lacielle

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:55 pm
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie

Ya! China's awesome! And so's Japan! I've got so many favorite countries, I've lost count! sweatdrop

Haha!! Me too!! I love all the Asian countries but South Korea scares me...I agreed with the South Korean government of what they said about Im Yong Soo...So glad they took him out of the anime!! ^-^ I love England!! He makes me laugh with his dark magic!! xD And Switzerland and Liechtenstein!! Switzerland is so nice to her little sister!! >u<

Haha yeah!! XD I liked how Austria was playing the piano on the ocean when the Axis were "stranded" on the island in episode 6...>u< Ahh...America-san!! He never gets fat from all the hamburgers!!...^-^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:34 pm
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie

Haha yeah!! XD I liked how Austria was playing the piano on the ocean when the Axis were "stranded" on the island in episode 6...>u< Ahh...America-san!! He never gets fat from all the hamburgers!!...^-^

Ya! That reminds me! I've actually never tried a hamburger before... And seeing how I live in America... It's kinda sad and ironic. .__. But my friends always freak out about what I eat... They even tease me about me eating kittens... It makes me sad because I love cats... crying  

Xisuu

3,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lacielle

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie

Ya! That reminds me! I've actually never tried a hamburger before... And seeing how I live in America... It's kinda sad and ironic. .__. But my friends always freak out about what I eat... They even tease me about me eating kittens... It makes me sad because I love cats... crying

Me too!! ^-^ Hamburgers look disgusting in those Carls Jr. and McDonalds commercials... .___. They show a close up of it and I keep thinking, "How am I going to fit that in my mouth??" Aww...D: people think that we Asians eat weird food and Asians think that others eat weird food...XD Like snails!! O___O I would never eat that....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:38 pm
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie

Me too!! ^-^ Hamburgers look disgusting in those Carls Jr. and McDonalds commercials... .___. They show a close up of it and I keep thinking, "How am I going to fit that in my mouth??" Aww...D: people think that we Asians eat weird food and Asians think that others eat weird food...XD Like snails!! O___O I would never eat that....

Well, I've actually tried snails before. And they're actually good! I mean, they aren't slimy at all! I mean, now I really appreciate the French!! xd Well... I appreciate their cooking, just not their perverts! xd  

Xisuu

3,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lacielle

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:54 pm
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan

Well, I've actually tried snails before. And they're actually good! I mean, they aren't slimy at all! I mean, now I really appreciate the French!! xd Well... I appreciate their cooking, just not their perverts! xd

Oh really?? Unfortunately, there's barely any French restaurants in America..xD Hahah LOL...Francis creeps me out...>u< haha...Hetalia has too many stereotypes...xD Only South Korea became offended by it...But I think that Hetalia puts stereotypes in for a reason....to describe the different stereotypes of countries to others and say its untrue I guess...C:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:01 pm
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan

Oh really?? Unfortunately, there's barely any French restaurants in America..xD Hahah LOL...Francis creeps me out...>u< haha...Hetalia has too many stereotypes...xD Only South Korea became offended by it...But I think that Hetalia puts stereotypes in for a reason....to describe the different stereotypes of countries to others and say its untrue I guess...C:

Ya! lol! But what I've noticed is that I never even heard of some stereotypes before, but sometimes when I listen to my parents and family members talk about other countries, I've noticed how some stereotypes are true... But, I remember hearing my grandma talk about how the Russians are good at ballet... It just gave me some really weird images.... sweatdrop  

Xisuu

3,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lacielle

Blessed Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:01 pm
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan

Ya! lol! But what I've noticed is that I never even heard of some stereotypes before, but sometimes when I listen to my parents and family members talk about other countries, I've noticed how some stereotypes are true... But, I remember hearing my grandma talk about how the Russians are good at ballet... It just gave me some really weird images.... sweatdrop

Hmm...I think I've heard about that stereotype...xD Well, some people can do a certain thing and some people can't...I think stereotypes were believed by others because people from that certain country have a lot of people who can do that same hobby or have the same interest...For example: China and his delicious cooking ^-^ Maybe most Chinese are great cooks...Well I don't believe in stereotypes...but some of them are true...O___o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:34 pm
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan
Toryie
miosichan

Hmm...I think I've heard about that stereotype...xD Well, some people can do a certain thing and some people can't...I think stereotypes were believed by others because people from that certain country have a lot of people who can do that same hobby or have the same interest...For example: China and his delicious cooking ^-^ Maybe most Chinese are great cooks...Well I don't believe in stereotypes...but some of them are true...O___o

Ya! stereotypes are kinda like myths. Some are true, some are not. Either way, everyone's different, and some stereotypes might fit them, while others don't. xd  

Xisuu

3,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lonely Warrior22

5,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 pm
CupcakeKawaii
Lonely Warrior22
CupcakeKawaii
Lonely Warrior22
CupcakeKawaii
Lonely Warrior22
-w- i suck at drawing...i've only done one good drawing or..somehow decent i guess..though...i really don't say much at all to be honest..though my mind if filled with so many thoughts...anyone ever thought of a mini story or something involving miku or her friends..though it could take time i could probably do it..if you all wanna help?

Ooh! Ooh! I would love too help! n.n

weally surprised

Yush!~ Weally! 3nodding

aww thank chu

Welcome. n.n So when I get around to it, I'll send you a pm about it all. biggrin

okie dokie  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:14 pm
Hell yeah I wanna stay. C:  

Lily Beilschmidt

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Inkji Anairitoku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:40 am
i want to stay x3  
♪ 01 ♬ Main Forum ♪