Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:21 pm
"Perhaps, but I thought the other Hunters attacked with no questions asked. I at least tried to give him a chance to explain himself." Edge grunted as she went out of Hal's office, scowling as the Black Robot was beginning to trouble her. The last thing he had said to her, when he was mistaking her a corpse, was that he never wanted to kill but he always left with no choice. What could he possibly mean? She wondered, the scowl on her face growing deeper. I gave him a choice, but he refused all peaceful options... And if things were so simple and too insignificant for the Hunter's attention, then why would he create the EMF? Something isn't adding up..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:23 pm
Hal merely shrugged, following Edge now.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 pm
During the walk home, Edge remained quiet in thought as she questioned the true purpose of the Black Robot's actions, his container, and their fight. None of logically added up in her head, which bothered her, so she'd continually go back to recalculate, only to run into another dead end.

"Well what's this~" A voice cooed out of an alley way adjacent to Hal and Edge.

Edge's head snapped aside, her eyes glowing red as she glared down the alley.

"Well ain't this the cutest thing in the world!" The voice giggled. "A father and daughter walking home together." Ginger tip toed out of the alley, almost skipping like a ballerina. "It's the little things in world that make life so precious, like a family coming home together... Don't you two agree?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:47 pm
Hal stared at Ginger for a moment, placing an arm in front of Edge.
"Sir, is there something you need from us..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:54 pm
Ginger looked immediately at Hal, tilting his head curiously.

"Well isn't that polite of you, calling me sir!" He giggled, looking to Edge. "You should really pick up some manners from dear ol' daddy here, Edgey. You might last a little bit longer when you get in a fight with someone who out weighs Dozer.

"Heard about that by the way." His head tilted in the other direction now, as his happy tone turned mellow. "So sorry to hear you can't play. I really love our play dates."

"I am going to kill you so slowly and so painfully." Edge growled as she shook with fury. Hal's arm meant absolutely nothing to her. If she had her armor...

"Oh, now you're being nasty." Ginger sighed, looking at Hal.
"You really need to teach her some manners. It looks bad on you as a father to have such a temperamental child, especially when they're a Hunter."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:59 pm
"It doesn't help to have someone constantly antagonizing her...." Hal sighed.
"Can we please just go home..? You won't get any entertainment tonight...." he added, before thinking.
"Why not go see if the one who beat Edge is worth your time, hmm..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:13 pm
"Well maybe she needs to loosen up, hm?" Ginger replied snobbishly. "Can't expect someone to be polite if they aren't raised that way.

"Course, I should know better than to expect you to actually raise her. Just using the poor thing as a unhealthy reminder of what you failed to keep."

"SHUT UP!" Edge shouted, shoving Hal aside and charging at Ginger.

Before Edge could even touch Ginger, something shot of the darkness of the alley and hit Edge.
One of Ginger's pet and creation had coiled itself around Edge like a rope, holding her tight even as she struggled to get free.

"Temper, temper child." Ginger cooed, wagging a finger at Edge.
"Oh, and nice try, doc." He grunted, rolling his head over to look back at Hal. "But I wasn't created yesterday. Unlike Edge here, I know better than to try to tango with Tango." He giggled. "See what I did there? Cause, ya know, the Black Robot's name is Tango, and tango is another way to say fight. Funny, right? Get it? Eh, doc?" He walked over to Hal as he spoke, getting close enough to poke him roughly in the chest.

"I got half a mind to end you right now." He growled lowly, glaring holes into Hal. "Nothing but stress on poor little Edge, her whole existence from your shallow and selfish needs, but most importantly, you insinuated that I'm an idiot.
"BUT," he quickly backed away into the alley once more, just barely visible in the street lights with the soft glow of his one eye. "You are important to Edgey. And I'd hate to make her sad."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 pm
Hal stared at Ginger unafaid. If Ginger were to kill him, he'd pretty much screw himself out of ever surviving the next week, as ALL Maverick Hunters would put him as their top Maverick to kill.
"Just let us pass, Ginger." he grunted, looking to Edge.
"Her repairs have not finished, so you're just making it worse for yourself.."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 pm
Ginger stared at the scientist for several long and quiet moments. No sound was made between them, aside from Edge's growling and struggles to break free.

"I like you." He suddenly chimed. "I see now where Edge gets her bravery. Now if she could just learn to not always listen to it...

"But! That's in the past now. Her a** has been beaten, her systems are weak and frail like a newly created reploid." He sighed depressingly as he looked to the Hunter. "I suppose it would be foolish to take you off for some fun. You'd throw a big enough fit to kill yourself, and where's the fun in that?

"OH, how bored I will be for some time." He pouted as his pet suddenly sparked with electricity and Edge went silent. "I'll have NOTHING to do... Absolutely NOTHING...

"Oh, and don't fret." He grunted as the pet uncoiled itself off of Edge and slinked back in the alley way, out of sight. "I just stunned her so I could get away. I know the darling little idiot would chase after me until she killed herself. This is to preserve her." He reached down and lightly patted Edge on her head.

"Well... Toodles~" And quick as he came, Ginger was gone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 pm
Hal just gave a tired groan.
".....I need a vacation...." he said to himself, walking over to Edge, now waiting for the stun to wear off, as she weighed at least a ton..

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:29 pm
Less than two minutes later, Edge bolted up from the street, eyes glowing red and lips curled back in a snarl.

"I am going to kill that little piece of s**t..." She growled, completely ignoring her father as she stood up and walked to the alleyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:05 am
"KELLY." Hal called out, remaining where he was.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:06 am
"I know I can catch him." Edge immediately argued, looking back at Hal.

"The b*****d is still probably hiding here!!" She screamed into the alley, glaring into the dark.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 am
"Kelly..." Hal sighed, shaking his head.
"He's long gone by now..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 am
"Father, please.." Edge shook her head as she looked back to Hal, her red eyes fading back to green.

"Call me by my name.."

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games