Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SingSong Karaoke! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:09 am
Awesome nerd

C A E S A R| THE |D E M O N

User Image

always shadowed

User Image
                              Caesar happily took the beers as he thanked the waiter and waved to the cheering fans. Maybe he should do that more often since he got such positive feedback, even from Fields who h had expected to pick on him about it. When Fields started to speak again, Caesar turned to him and flushed in embarrassment. Was Fields not only complimenting him but also suggesting that he do again sometime? It felt like a dream.
                              "R-Really?"

Thoughts: I feel embarrassed somehow...
Feeling a little bit: Excited/Embarrassed

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:33 pm
tiny14xx
Ah, I like that biggest pic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɗr. Ϝields

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The doctor nodded. "Da. Vhat, ein may be angry all de time, but even ein enjoy music time to time." he snorted. At that same time he stretched across the table and swiped one of Caesar's beers away from him. "So how did it feel? Did zis help you vith your hatred tovards humans?" he asked before drinking again.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:43 am
Awesome nerd
Mhm, me too. I did some editing to it though. I changed the eye color to Caesar's and I added the blush to his face.

User Image

always shadowed

User Image
                              Caesar frowned as the man took his beer, crossing his arms before his smile appeared again when several more drinks were brought over. He took them happily and thanked the man once again before waving to his fans in the crowd who raised their drinks and cheered. He felt like a celebrity in that moment and had almost forgotten about Adler's question as he taste tested the different drinks given to him. They were all fruity and he found himself sipping on the one that tastes like peaches longer as he turned to Fields.
                              "Hmm? Ah, yes, I guess not all humans are bad. This is really fun Adler." Leaning towards the man, he gave him a small and quick kiss before sitting straight and returning his lips to the straw in his peach flavored drink. "Thanks for bringing me love."

Thoughts: I feel awesome!
Feeling a little bit: Joyful

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:40 pm
tiny14xx

ɗr. Ϝields

Fields blinked when Caesar leaned in and instinctively moved his beer out of reach. He was totally caught off guard by the kiss, and thus a blush spread across his face. Recovering quickly, he smiled a little and rubbed the back of his head. "You vere the vun that vanted to go here. Ve can come again anytime you vant." he said. He himself still didn't enjoy the upbeat atmosphere and reckless youth, but if it made Caesar happy than he was willing to bite his tongue.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:12 pm
User Image
gaia_angelleft ---- gaia_crown Lee-Lee gaia_crown ---- gaia_angelright

Leah stumbles in not exactly sure where she is considering she has no friends. The isolation and fear begin eating away at her when she sees the karaoke sign on the stage beckoning her to come closer and take the mic. "Not yet.. Not today.." She steps away from the entrance and finds a table away from everyone else. "Just wait patiently .." Leah pulled out her surface tablet and plugs up her headphones before even a server can speak to her. Leaving one out so she can hear if anyone approaches.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:15 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

always shadowed

User Image
                              Caesar smiled with a small chuckle as he set down his drink, his gaze turning to Fields as he sighed softly.
                              "You're so good to me Adler. I feel really lucky.~" Leaning against the man again, he closed his eyes with a light blush. "I really do love you Adler."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:36 pm
White Starr Light

tiny14xx

ɗr. Ϝields

Although he wasn't one for public displays of affection, Fields enjoyed the moment and smiled down at the demon. "Ein love you too." he murmured. He would have enjoyed the moment even longer if he hadn't noticed the woman that just sat down at a nearby table. She was all alone and had this strange air about her. Fields felt slightly unnerved but remained focused on the demon beside him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:13 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

always shadowed

User Image
                              Caesar's eyes opened and turned to the woman when her scent hit his nose, his violet eyes turning into small slits as his eyebrows furrowed. Another woman? His grip on the man's arm tightened slightly and he growl softly. If she thought she was going to touch him like the other girls did with their vomit inducing perfume, Caesar would show her otherwise when he killed her where she sat. Another soft sigh escaped the demon as he shook his head and lightly pat his cheeks as if to wake himself up. He was going to get no where with that attitude. "I am really starting to dislike human females...they're annoying..."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:21 pm
White Starr Light

tiny14xx

ɗr. Ϝields

The doctor snorted. "Nonsense. You seemed to like the vuns that cheered you on vhen you vere singing." he commented then nudged his head towards the girl. "Go talk to here. Ein am sure she's different if she vent alone. Just don't flirt vith her." he warned the last part, a dark glint in his brown eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:34 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

always shadowed

User Image
                              Caesar's eye twitched as he turned to Fields and growled as he poked his chest with a frown. "N-No...I-I don't want to..." Turning away with another growl, Caesar crossed his arms with a pout. "I have no interest in females. They are whiney, talk too much, throw themselves over taken men, are weak and they get into other people's business. A prime example of that would be Kiyaka." He didn't want to say it but his main issue was that he didn't want any woman trying to get close to Fields because he was afraid that he, as a man, would not compare to what a woman could give Adler. The idea of Adler leaving him for someone else itself even made his eyes water slightly.

Thoughts: I donwanna!
Feeling a little bit: Annoyedl

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:41 pm
tiny14xx

ɗr. Ϝields

Hearing Kiyaka's name, Dr. Fields tilted his head back and laughed heartily. "Ein suppose you have und point there." he conceded and smiled down at the demon. "Okay, okay, you don't have to talk to anyvun else. Is there somevhere else you vant to go before ve go home?" he asked while keeping an arm around Caesar's shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:35 pm
tiny14xx
Awesome nerd

User Image

always shadowed

Caesar was growing concerned since Fields hadn't said anything in return right away but relaxed a little as he laughed. His raven hair moved along with him as he tilt his head to the side slightly, his pale fingers resting in his chin. "Hmm..I already have peaches at home so we don't need to stop at a store, me drinking is a bad idea whether it be at home or somewhere else..." Dropping his hands, he turned towards Adler with a small smile. "What about you Adler? Do you have any places that you may be interested in?"

Thoughts: I wonder...
Feeling a little bit: Relieved

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:39 pm
tiny14xx

ɗr. Ϝields

The doctor considered it. "Nein. If ein do then ve can go tomorrow." he shrugged. That said, Fields tried to scoot out of their seating, growing more and more irritated each time he had to scoot again. Finally out, he turned and helped the demon out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:50 pm
Awesome nerd
I love it! heart

User Image

always shadowed

Caesar pout as he watched Fields struggle in slipping out of the booth. It was entertaining until Caesar remembered that he was going to have to do the same thing. He decided that he needed to sit on the end of the booth if he ever sat in one again. Taking Adler's hand with a smile, Caesar slipped out of the booth with more ease. "So shall we go home then now?"

Thoughts: I wonder...
Feeling a little bit: Relieved

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:51 pm
tiny14xx

ɗr. Ϝields

Still holding the demon's hand in his, the doctor nodded. "Da. Ein am... very eager to hear that voice of yours." he snickered while leading the man to the doors.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas