Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Human......what's a human?! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:10 pm

((d-d-does this mean i got accepted? o3o))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:25 am

AstralStorm
((d-d-does this mean i got accepted? o3o))
yup just start posting. Oh and by the way alucard the ship is huge so just being able to lift it is kinda a god mod.

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:48 am

Jenna looked over at Conner she guessed she had spaced out again for a bit for he was on the ground in pain. " OH s**t where are my medical care robots when i need them il have to make a mini one hear and now." She started tinkering with bits and pieces of metal and a few gears she had lying around, soon she had a medical care robot up and ready.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 pm

he was working inside the ship creating a camo unit for the ship so they could leave it here for now and come back for it.

Demon_slayerdante2028

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:54 am

Conner was impressed "damn girl you work fast" he said as the robot went to work. He then saw Alex painting the ship"hey you know the ships cloaking devise is working"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Regal watched the group quietly from his position at the base of a tree, he stood up and stretched before walking up them, quietly looking at the ship before saying "Hmm...I think I have something that can help you move this.."
he glanced at the human before turning back to the ship examining it from helm to stern.

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Lost Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 pm

-She slowly walked in, looking around, she was unsure of this crowd, not sure at all. Maybe they would not notice her, or maybe they would and hurt her. Or maybe they would give her treats. In any case, she did not know what to do-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Regal's ear's popped up and he looked over his shoulder to see someone else start walking up, he simply shrugged and went back to his examining the ship.

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Lost Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 pm

-She looks around-

Excuse me sir, what kind of ship is that?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Regal said without turning around "By the looks of it, it appears to an Aegis class human ship used for exploring deep space but..." and ceased his examination mumbling to himself "just as I thought...this was no mere accident.."

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

AstralStorm
Regal said without turning around "By the looks of it, it appears to an Aegis class human ship used for exploring deep space but..." and ceased his examination mumbling to himself "just as I thought...this was no mere accident.."
(whoa whoa whoa alright if you have an idea for the rp then pm me so we can discuss it. And second the people on the planet have never heard of or even seen a human before. Sorry about the rant but come on people)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm

keita09
AstralStorm
(whoa whoa whoa alright if you have an idea for the rp then pm me so we can discuss it. And second the people on the planet have never heard of or even seen a human before. Sorry about the rant but come on people)

((um....have your forgotten my character was borderline genius smart, it doesn't take much to correlate that the ship was of human design since theres a human right nearby, and i've been watching and hearing for quite sometime...although i will edit my post jjuuust a bit...and as for the ship class, he found it inscribed on the hull during his examination ninja ))

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm

AstralStorm
keita09
AstralStorm

((um....have your forgotten my character was borderline genius smart, it doesn't take much to correlate that the ship was of human design since theres a human right nearby, and i've been watching and hearing for quite sometime...although i will edit my post jjuuust a bit...and as for the ship class, he found it inscribed on the hull during his examination ninja ))
(................point taken continue)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 pm

keita09
AstralStorm
keita09
AstralStorm

(................point taken continue)

((well i would, but others need to post first haha))

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers