Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Jason walked right beside Anne, followed by Jasper, who was walking beside Michael. Arron was all the way in the back.
Jasper nudged Michael. "Hey, you. Your just a kid. Why are you so..."
"Weird?" he offered.
Jasper blinked. "I- no.. You just don't act like any 10 year old I've ever seen."
Michael shrugged. "I'm not like any 10 year old you've ever seen." He smirked. "It's all Anne's fault, really. I mean... It was just before you and your brother started playing. She broke a couple rules... Doesn't everyone, right?" He laughed. "I'm sure you've had your share of penalties."
Jasper nodded. "I try not to. But it happens. But what I mean is, your so straightforward with everything."
Michael smiled. "I have ways of getting information."

Jason looked at Anne. "Hey Anne.."
"Yes?" She said kindly
"If you don't mind me asking... You seem to ignore your son a lot. And it's easy to see that Ryan doesn't like him. But you don't even try to protect Michael or anything... You just let Ryan-"
"I mean no offense, Jason, but I do mind you asking, and that is none of your concern." she stopped at the desk. "Excuse me..." She started talking to a nurse. The nurse nodded and called the doctor over.
"He can do that right now." she said.
"Thank you." She turned to Jasper. "You. Go with her."
Jasper waved to Michael and Jason, following the nursed down a hall. A doctor walked over to Michael.
"You feeling ok, little guy?"
Michael backed away from the old man. "I'm fine."
He chuckled. "Your mother's a lot of worried with you. She says you haven't been eating regularly. Is that true?"
Stupid female! He cringed. Since when was Anne ever worried about him?
The doctor took Michael's hand. "Now don't worry yourself. Mommy has to go run a little errand. I'll make sure your ok." He nodded to Anne. She thanked him and left. The doctor led Michael down a different hallway.
"You can wait in the waiting room. It's that door there on the left."
Jason went into the room, picking a single chair in a dark corner.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:13 pm
((UHM! I SAID I NEEDED JASPER IN A ROOM ALONE!...this will do..heheehehehehe)

Arron walked over and sat down in the other chair next to Jason. He started to loosen his shirt a little.
"So are you okay being with me?" he said while looking another way.

Kotomi came into the kitchen and sat down at the table.
"What are you gonna cook?"  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm
Jason shook his head. "You say no, but come back as soon as he's gone.. Every time I see him hurt, I hurt twice as much." Jason rested his head against the wall. He didn't think he could cry anymore. "I can't.... Hurt Jasper. If that means...." He sighed. What should he say? "I want him to be happy." He managed. How pathetic. Jasper.... I'm sorry...

Josie looked up at a new girl. "Good luck getting him to talk. He's cute but he's more shy than I am.." She stood, walking towards the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 pm
Nehia walks up to a door of a house, looking at it and sighing... She's about to knock before turning away and sighing even more " I can't f***ing do this..."

(Hope that's a ok start of :s)  

Zenpai Moon

Wheezing Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 pm
"Oh....yeah I see that its really important to k-keep him....happy. I kept coming back when he was away because I didn't want him to hurt until I knew what this was about. Now, I do.....it's nothing. But! If you ever reconsider who you want i'm open for you.... and if you need someone other to talk to i'm here for you"

"Is that so....wait! Could you show me a room I can at least sleep for tonight?" she asked almost desperate.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:46 am
Kavi sighed, she was in the hospital since she was being reckless yet again.This time however was with a hammer, a nice job done on her bleeding nail-less finger. The doctors made her wait almost every time she came in now since she almost lived here. Kavi looked up at the group and they were taken almost instantly. "Hey! Wait! What the crap?! I've been here bleeding for a little over ten minutes and they just walked in!" A nurse came over and almost like the nurse had no charming qualities anymore ordered Kavi into a room to get her out of the hospital faster.  

springtimeangel143

Friendly Lunatic

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:43 pm
Jasper looked out the door of his hospital room. The girl was there before they were? Still.. She had a point. The hospital was being slow. The doctor had basically thrown him in the room and said 'I'll be right back'. Its been only 5 minutes, but it is a hospital... Jasper sighed. He banged his good arm on the wall.

Jason looked at Arron. "You dont care at all... Its like... Are you trying to get us to fight?" He accused. "Ever since last night, all you've been doing is getting between me and my brother!"

Josie raised her hands up in defense, shaking her head. "Oh no! There aint no way I'm showing off a house that aint mine." She drawled. Her cute, southern accent was clearly visible. "You can wait til Ms Anne gets home. Im sure this nice man will have something cooked up by then." She spun around, heading up the stairs and slamming her door behind her. She loved having a room right next to the stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:01 pm
Arron stood up out of the chair. "I'M NOT TRYING TO BRAKE YOU TWO UP"he screamed and slammed his fist on the wall loudly. God damn it ...s**t where did my pills go? Did they slip out of my pocket!? Arron started to walk out the room.

Kotomi jumped a little when the door slammed. She laid her head on the table and sighed.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 pm
Jason grabbed Arron's jacket. "Sit!" He yelled. He threw him back into the chair. "You dont need pills to control yourself! Your not leaving this room, Arron. I dont care if you have to kill me, but as long as Im here, your not leaving!"

Michael sat on the cold table. The thin paper cover did nothing for him. His pockets rattled as he stood. He pulled out a small orange bottle. "He seems to lose the easily for a person that supposedly needs them so much..." He shook the bottle. Arron's pills rattled inside. "Cheap s**t." He tossed them down the sink. "Actually...." It was too late. Almost all of them were gone. Michael sighed. "Oh well. And I could almost see a plan hatching..." He smirked. He was starting to feel dizzy again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:06 pm
Olive, stop ferling sorry for yoirself and get up, ok?
Olive nodded, standing. "Maybe i could help in the kitchen...."
Thats my girl.

Adam looked over and chuckled. "You ok?"  

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:09 pm
Arron's head banged on the wall "AAh! Damn that hurt" he said rubbing the back of his head. "What do you know! You don't think I can control myself!" his face started to get red and he stood up with clenched fists. "YOU DON'T THINK I DON'T NEED THEM! YOU SAW WHAT I DONE TO JASPER AND YOU FELT WHAT I DONE TO YOU IN YOUR ROOM!"He turned around punched a hole inside the wall and put his hand on his head, turning back around. "It isn't a joke okay, this is serious." He doesn't love you! Hahaha that's what you get I guess right Aaron?No he didn't deserve it he deserves better you should just beat him up Aden  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 am
Jason was shocked by Arron's outburst. "Bad things happen when you take them..." He said. He grabbed Arron's arms, forcing them to his side. "Dont let them control you. You are Arron.. No one else." He felt bad for Jasper.. Had he not cared for Arron, he would have been able to stop him.. But he let his brother get hurt... He should never forgive me. Jason fought the tears forming. He rested his head on Arron's shoulder, completely forgetting what Arron was capable of. "You tell you what to do.. No one else... And if that means hurting me to get to Jasper, then do it. I deserve it for letting him get hurt."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 am
Arron wrapped his arms around Jason tightly. "Jason i'm not gonna go to your brother! I don't even think about that kind of crap and you don't deserve s**t like that." Arron bagged him into the wall "I'm in love with you and I want you to understand that" He chuckled "And if you want me to stay this bad then I will" He kissed Jason slowly "And this is me right now no one else" He he wrapped his hands around his waist pulling him close and kissed him.

Kotomi head raised up "Yeah just a little hungry now" she giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 am
Anne parked the car in the driveway. She unlocked the front door. "Hey!" She yelled. "Im back!" She dropped her bag on a small table by the door. "Anyone dead?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:23 pm
"Where in the kitchen!" Kotomi screamed loudly. "By the way what are you cooking?"  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games