Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:30 pm
No, I'm not going to get over it, cause I didn't ******** cheat. I never edited my post. And it's always said at the waist. And if you got people to vouch for you, where are they, how come they haven't posted yet, to side with muffin or you? I think of a reason, cause I never edited my post.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:31 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
... Really? Really people? This fight and argument is very pointless, Shane do you really want to loose members to this guild just by being so damn blunt all the time? Rahenno, I'm sorry man but I can't help you out now. You could always die now and then later on someone can Edo Tenshi your body. Other than that, this argument is very pointless and it just shows how people can be an a** to one of another.

I miss the very old NUR when BS wasn't shown all the time. stare

@DSW: Why are you blaming me? Isn't he the one who cheated?

-_________-

Sorry, but he lost. There's no reason I should be nice or respectful if he's going to break the rules in some attempt at survival.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:36 pm
Rahenno
No, I'm not going to get over it, cause I didn't ******** cheat. I never edited my post. And it's always said at the waist. And if you got people to vouch for you, where are they, how come they haven't posted yet, to side with muffin or you? I think of a reason, cause I never edited my post.

No one's posted to side with them because no one wants to get involved with the damn argument. Rah, you're a friend of mine but I saw the damn thing myself. I didn't want to get involved in this petty argument but this is getting too out of hand. All I wanted out of this ordeal was to capture you, not kill you. Instead I ended up fighting Jedi.  
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
... Really? Really people? This fight and argument is very pointless, Shane do you really want to loose members to this guild just by being so damn blunt all the time? Rahenno, I'm sorry man but I can't help you out now. You could always die now and then later on someone can Edo Tenshi your body. Other than that, this argument is very pointless and it just shows how people can be an a** to one of another.

-_________-

Sorry, but he lost. There's no reason I should be nice or respectful if he's going to break the rules in some attempt at survival.

I don't give a flying s**t if he just cheated, do you know how much of an a** you are being right now and acting so god damn immature about this argument!? I'm tired of just waiting now while this whole argument is happening and I just want to scream at you both that both of you can't come to a simple damn understanding and work things out other than blaming the others. Its so stupid right now.

Rahenno, quit being so bull headed right now and just accept the defeat. There will be people that will try and revive your body. Thats if some a*****e don't cremate your body... But still it's so pointless right now to continue this fight if both of you won't come to an understanding.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Rahenno

>Implying all who saw it want to get involved

Fact of the matter is, it was forming and it was changed to formed, or whatever word you used to signify "creation". I already responded to it before you edited. That is a direct form of god-modding and when people god-mod vs deathblows, if the god-modding is recognized, the death-blow goes through.

You've done more than cheat this once, but this one was so adamant it wasn't even funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-_________-

I don't give a flying s**t if he just cheated, do you know how much of an a** you are being right now and acting so god damn immature about this argument!? I'm tired of just waiting now while this whole argument is happening and I just want to scream at you both that both of you can't come to a simple damn understanding and work things out other than blaming the others. Its so stupid right now.

Rahenno, quit being so bull headed right now and just accept the defeat. There will be people that will try and revive your body. Thats if some a*****e don't cremate your body... But still it's so pointless right now to continue this fight if bot of you won't come to an understanding.

I don't see why the understanding can't be the simple accepting of the fact that I won... why is it such a big deal to him? I wasn't trying to be an a**, I was just surprised that he resorted to doing something like... that... to preserve himself.

And I don't see how I'm being an a** at all. It's called "persuasive argument", it's something I do and always will do. It's not intentional, it's just how I act when I'm really irritated, and this is one of those times.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:45 pm
You guys always got to have your way huh? This guild degraded since DT left. I know for a fact I didn't cheat because my bro had my computer, and he wouldn't edit it cause he doesn't want to get involved, also didn't do whatever bullshit Muffin's is saying but seems like this is going no where. So, fine have it your way. I'm not getting anywhere by myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 pm
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-_________-

Rahenno, quit being so bull headed right now and just accept the defeat. There will be people that will try and revive your body. Thats if some a*****e don't cremate your body... But still it's so pointless right now to continue this fight if bot of you won't come to an understanding.

I don't see why the understanding can't be the simple accepting of the fact that I won... why is it such a big deal to him? I wasn't trying to be an a**, I was just surprised that he resorted to doing something like... that... to preserve himself.

And I don't see how I'm being an a** at all. It's called "persuasive argument", it's something I do and always will do. It's not intentional, it's just how I act when I'm really irritated, and this is one of those times.

Incubus Shane
Rahenno
I did not edit my post, and or one to talk with that ******** auto hit you pulled earlier. Your a vice captain, right? Go to the mods Panel and check if I edit my post. I'm pretty sure you can at least do that. But i never edited my post. Damn, now I see why my brother, always talk s**t about you when ever he sees your name.

LOL

You can't see edits to individual posts in the mod panel. But I know what I saw. Earleir, it said they were FORMING, not ALREADY formed. And I'm pretty sure it didn't even say they were at the waist.

Get over it, you cheated, you got caught, it's over.

People can vouch for me on this one. AKA the people who have been reading along.

Shane, you were clearly acting like a huge a** by this post alone. Don't tell me your're not the one at fault at all. In truth both of you are at fault. Because both you think that the thought of wining or living will give you a big fat trophy that says *I beat this guy and lived*... stare

Edit: Can we just end this and everyone go to there happy way?  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:50 pm
Rahenno
You guys always got to have your way huh? This guild degraded since DT left. I know for a fact I didn't cheat because my bro had my computer, and he wouldn't edit it cause he doesn't want to get involved, also didn't do whatever bullshit Muffin's is saying but seems like this is going no where. So, fine have it your way. I'm not getting anywhere by myself.

I don't know whether you're sincere about this or not... but we saw the edits... and regardless of who did it, or when, it happened after my post, and so...

I just don't want to argue anymore.

It was a fun match, until the most recent posts I guess, and hey, Rahenno's death doesn't mean the end... you can just make an even more awesome RPC... when I got bored of Shahnz, I made Kleine, and I love Kleine 239010381098x more than I ever loved my first RPC.

Okay... Kleine V Rahenno = done

Velox V Jedi = done

Now it's just Luo V Hanzo...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-_________-

Incubus Shane
Rahenno
I did not edit my post, and or one to talk with that ******** auto hit you pulled earlier. Your a vice captain, right? Go to the mods Panel and check if I edit my post. I'm pretty sure you can at least do that. But i never edited my post. Damn, now I see why my brother, always talk s**t about you when ever he sees your name.

LOL

You can't see edits to individual posts in the mod panel. But I know what I saw. Earleir, it said they were FORMING, not ALREADY formed. And I'm pretty sure it didn't even say they were at the waist.

Get over it, you cheated, you got caught, it's over.

People can vouch for me on this one. AKA the people who have been reading along.

Shane, you were clearly acting like a huge a** by this post alone. Don't tell me your're not the one at fault at all. In truth both of you are at fault. Because both you think that the thought of wining or living will give you a big fat trophy that says *I beat this guy and lived*... stare

Edit: Can we just end this and everyone go to there happy way?

Uhm, he told me that he basically agreed with his brother talking s**t about me all the time.

How am I supposed to respond to that? I am only nice when people are nice to me. It's the golden rule. Doesn't change just because I'm a VC. In fact, VCs are supposed to follow rules, eh? wink

Isn't that what we're establishing? I'm sure some of our "ways" will be a little happier than others... and I'm sure some "ways" will be...lol... downright sad... but ya

Now, since Rahenno's dead I'm going to have Kleine take a break from this fight. X___X

I'll be leaving Shahnz in the thread in case anyone needs help evacuating or anything, but that's pretty much the rest of my participation here...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:55 pm
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

I don't know whether you're sincere about this or not... but we saw the edits... and regardless of who did it, or when, it happened after my post, and so...

I just don't want to argue anymore.

It was a fun match, until the most recent posts I guess, and hey, Rahenno's death doesn't mean the end... you can just make an even more awesome RPC... when I got bored of Shahnz, I made Kleine, and I love Kleine 239010381098x more than I ever loved my first RPC.

Okay... Kleine V Rahenno = done

Velox V Jedi = done

Now it's just Luo V Hanzo...

It's kind of hard to let go of an RPC you used for like 4 years or more. It grows on you I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:56 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
By the way, Jedi...you've been bleeding out from cutting your legs off. Not only that, but you caused jagged wounds by cutting them off with Samehada, meaning it'll take a significantly longer time for them to clot. Think of it like how it bleeds more if you cut your finger with a razor over a typical knife. On top of that, the air is humid from the acid rain. So...with such conditions, you'll bleed out within your next post or two...basically, you made a fatal mistake in coming back to fight. You can't get to a hospital within two posts, because the one currently there has not a soul left to heal you because of the destruction. All equipment has also been destroyed. The furthest you could get--with the fact that you've already spent one post bleeding out--is into Grass Country or into another country, and that's only for one post. Your death post.

Sorry, dude...you should've just run. D: I really liked Jedi, too. I thought he was a BAMF.

Alright so I've done some research and there wasn't a lot of info on having both of your legs cut off lol but here's what I could find.

The World Health Organization made a standardized grading scale to measure the severity of bleeding.

Grade 0 - No bleeding.
Grade 1 - Petechial bleeding (minor hemorrhage)
Grade 2 - Mild Blood Loss, requires transfusion
Grade 3 - Gross Blood Loss, requires transfusion (severe)
Grade 4 - Debilitating blood loss, retinal or cerebral associated with fatality.

Grade 3 is probably what Jedi would be in and he would have lost about 30-40% of his blood volume and 40% is the most you can lose without dying. He'd be in shock, blood pressure would drop, etc.

From what I've read Jedi has about 3 minutes to live (3 posts) with both legs severed. By post 1 (minute 1) he'd be feeling the effects of Grade 3 and probably have lost 30% of blood volume. By post 2 (minute 2) he'd have lost around 35% of blood volume and probably pass out and would be reliant on his dragon to get him to the hospital. Lastly, if he couldn't leave the area by his second post to go straight to a hospital where a medic nin could take action immediately then he'd die in his 3rd post.  

Dark-Ninja70

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 pm
Look don't try to act all friendly towards me, just cause you got your way. The only reason I'm saying that is because I got tired of you, and you way of thinking. That fight wasn't fun, I thought it would be, but someone like you really knows how to turn it up side down and then say I did something I never have done. I just grow tired of always arguing with people like you when ever I fight them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 pm
Rahenno
Look don't try to act all friendly towards me, just cause you got your way. The only reason I'm saying that is because I got tired of you, and you way of thinking. That fight wasn't fun, I thought it would be, but someone like you really knows how to turn it up side down and then say I did something I never have done. I just grow tired of always arguing with people like you when ever I fight them.

o sry your majesty, i will try to be a better host

so newayz, DSW, I know what you mean, lol
I'd prolly be just as riled up about this... but we'll have to see that when the time comes.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 pm
Dark-Ninja70
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
By the way, Jedi...you've been bleeding out from cutting your legs off. Not only that, but you caused jagged wounds by cutting them off with Samehada, meaning it'll take a significantly longer time for them to clot. Think of it like how it bleeds more if you cut your finger with a razor over a typical knife. On top of that, the air is humid from the acid rain. So...with such conditions, you'll bleed out within your next post or two...basically, you made a fatal mistake in coming back to fight. You can't get to a hospital within two posts, because the one currently there has not a soul left to heal you because of the destruction. All equipment has also been destroyed. The furthest you could get--with the fact that you've already spent one post bleeding out--is into Grass Country or into another country, and that's only for one post. Your death post.

Sorry, dude...you should've just run. D: I really liked Jedi, too. I thought he was a BAMF.

Alright so I've done some research and there wasn't a lot of info on having both of your legs cut off lol but here's what I could find.

The World Health Organization made a standardized grading scale to measure the severity of bleeding.

Grade 0 - No bleeding.
Grade 1 - Petechial bleeding (minor hemorrhage)
Grade 2 - Mild Blood Loss, requires transfusion
Grade 3 - Gross Blood Loss, requires transfusion (severe)
Grade 4 - Debilitating blood loss, retinal or cerebral associated with fatality.

Grade 3 is probably what Jedi would be in and he would have lost about 30-40% of his blood volume and 40% is the most you can lose without dying. He'd be in shock, blood pressure would drop,

From what I've read Jedi has about 3 minutes to live (3 posts) with both legs severed. By post 1 (minute 1) he'd be feeling the effects of Grade 3 and probably have lost 30% of blood volume. By post 2 (minute 2) he'd have lost around 35% of blood volume and probably pass out and would be reliant on his dragon to get him to the hospital. Lastly, if he couldn't leave the area by his second post to go straight to a hospital where a medic nin could take action immediately then he'd die in his 3rd post.
He burnt his wounds shut and left, thus remaining alive. XD  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces