Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:36 am
Abagail softly whimpered, fidgeting a bit more in Alan's hold. Her two sides were starting to argue more as the whole thing dragged on.

As he started to fondle her, Abagail flinched back and squirmed even more. "O-Okay! Okay! I get it." She whined, her face getting hotter and redder, and her sides arguing even louder. "I'm sorry! I'll wear the outfit if that's what you want!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:39 am
The fondling then stopped.
"Ah good. I was hoping you could be reasoned with." Alan replied happily as his arm around her waist was removed as well.

He then stood up,standing her up as well as he turned her around to face him.
"Be happy! You've done so much better than the previous ones before you."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:45 am
Embarrassed, Abagail kept herself from looking at Alan and for once, she was grateful for her short stature. She held her head down, waiting for the redness and heat to go away while he praised her for 'doing better'. She grunted at that.

"I was just molested until I felt so uncomfortable, all I wanted was it to stop." She mumbled, speaking half truthfully. God damn my head... She growled to herself. "There's not much to be happy about."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:51 am
"Jonas, the last one with your job, went insane from just the TV remote." Alan laughed as he picked her up bridal style, and took her outside of the room.

He was now carrying her down the hall to the nearest changing room.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:01 pm
"That was more annoying than maddening." Abagail sighed, before she had been picked up by Alan. Her eyes went wide in surprise as she was expecting the yet another uncomfortable molesting. And if he did that, she might actually scream out for help, despite how much she doubted the others would. They all seemed obedient to the b*****d and would probably help Alan molest and rape her.

Too her relief, he started to carry her. And while she was grateful it wasn't another molest session, she was angry he could see her face now, still red, hot, and blushed. She had no way turning away to hide from him, not even hiding in his chest - and she'd rather die than do that.

"I suppose you're going to dress me too, rather than let me do it myself." She growled lowly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:05 pm
"No, no. Once we're at the dressing room, you will be untied." Alan replied, looking down at her.
"I'm not THAT controlling" he chuckled as he gave her a smile.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:10 pm
"But you are that disgusting and perverted." Abagail huffed, giving a slight shudder as her skin briefly tingled everywhere he had touched her.

"And what if I decide to slip out..? What do you plan to do for that?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:14 pm
"I think we both know that's not in your best interest." Alan replied, looking down at her.

"You only made it to the interstate, fully clothed. If you try now, those officers would be the BEST outcome."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:19 pm
"I'm not stupid." Abagail snapped. "I know better than to run outside practically naked. I'm just asking for your nice cop friends to rape me before throwing me back to you." She rolled her eyes. This creep sure was stupid sometimes.

"And after the way you handled me, I think it is my best interest to get the Hell away from you and this city before you do decide to skip the molesting and go straight to raping."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:24 pm
"That was only done because you would not listen to me." Alan replied, still looking down at her.
"And something tells me that with how you're speaking, you wanted more to happen." he teased, his left hand, which was holding the top of her, on the buckle of her bra, fiddling with it.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 pm
"You wish." Abagail scoffed just as Alan started to play with her bra's buckle. Immediately, her face turned red and her eyes widened a bit.

"Stop that!" She snapped, squirming in his arms to pull the buckle away from his hand. "I don't want you, or anyone doing anything to me!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:49 pm
"If you keep squirming, it WILL come off." Alan replied, his hand grasped onto the back of the bra.
"So, unless you want it to get worse, I suggest you become more compliant." he added, still fiddling with it.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 pm
Abagail gave a low growl as another blush spread across her face. This creep knew how to maintain control, she'd give him that. And he must have known it too, by all the threats he made.

Not wanting to expose her breasts to him, she stopped moving and settled with just glaring. "Fine..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:41 pm
"Ah, good." Alan replied, removing his hand from the buckle, placing it on the back of her shoulder.
"Now then. We're here." he said, looking at the door in front of them.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:45 pm

"So this is where I'm supposed to get dressed in your nasty outfits?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games