Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:41 pm
"No! I understand enough!" Dragon yelled and snapped his fingers, the flames vanishing at his command. "I hate you." he spat then looked at his grandfather. "Let's go." he growled softly and turned around, the giant ice shards sinking back into the ground.

"Note to self: Don't tick Dragon off." Damian murmured then walked up to Hiro. "Here, let me help you up." he grunted and checked out his wounds.

"Hiro!" Lena gasped when she saw Dragon's flames attack him. She watched her son leave then ran up to Hiro to make sure he was ok.

"You have gotten smarter." Dia chuckled and kissed him back, sucking on his bottom lip.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:43 pm
Tabuu landed next to Dragon, walking him to wherever. "Your father...emptied his dormatory. you can have it as yours, if you want." he sighed and silently wept  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Takeshi chuckled lightly before nibbling on her bottom lip,He pulled back from the kiss and kissed at her neck,His hand ran along her inner thigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:51 pm
Before Dragon left Hiro flashed him a smile. "If only you could have been my son." He spoke and sighed as he left. "Im alright." He said, remembering what he said to Lena before he confronted Dragon and frowned. He turned to Lena and smiled again. "Im gonna be in the room, to treat my injury." He said, he knew the burn inflicted some of his chest and wasn't willing to take off his shirt in front of all these people, knowing he would be asked to if Damian or Lena treated him.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:08 pm
Dragon looked at his grandpa then at the box that held the wedding rings. "...Ok. Let's go." he finally murmured until he noticed his grandpa crying. "Don't cry, especially because of them." he growled softly and walked faster.

Damian and Lena exchanged looks then watched Hiro go into his room, wondering if they should follow after him.

Dia pulled him closer to her and leaned against the wall, wrapping her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Takeshi held her against the wall,He ran his fangs along her neck,Sending sparks of electricity hit her sensitive spots.  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Once alonne he sighed and took his shirt off slowly along with his jacket, Hiro looked down and smirked, all the fighting and running around paid off, he had a perfect set of abs and a chest which radiated the same perfection as his stomach, except a small burn wound on his chest and the Yuchika crest on the left side. He sighed softly as he layed his back against the bed and let natural healing take over.Hiro let out a small but highly audible moan as he arched back on the bed, happy to finally lie down.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm
Damian looked around every few seconds, going through the awkward silence, then looked at Lena. "So....... What did you and Japan do in that room?" he narrowed his eyes.

Lena blushed and turned her back to him, not replying.

Dia bit her lip and ran her fingers through his hair, nibbling on his ear in return.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:32 pm
Hiro sighed as he came back out his room wearing a nicely fitting black t-shirt and a whie coat over it, underneath it all were black bandages that wrapped around his chest. "Hmm, what are you two talking about?" He asked, giving a wink at Lena once he saw her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:44 pm
Lena scowled at Hiro's wink and decided to get him back. "How're your wounds? Do you need me to kiss them better?" she teased and blew him a mock kiss. "'Course, I'll have to check all over to make sure I kissed all the spots." she winked back.

Damian went pale when he heard his own sister talk dirty then pulled her into a bear hug. "Lena! Have you no shame?!" he frowned and shifted one hand into a chain of bar soap. "Oh, this is gonna be a busy night." he mumbled and got ready to wash her mouth out.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:54 pm
Hiro grinned at Lena. "Hmm, just give the time and place babe, i'll let you check my wounds anytime." He blew her a kiss then laughed as he saw Damians reaction. Hiro put both arms around Damian from behind and pulled him back. "Would you rather us sleep in a room without you?" He asked, ready to make the change anytime.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

Takeshi's hand went up her shirt and ran along her tone stomach with his claws. "You love me hair don't you...Even during sex you pulled at it." He said in a teasingful way.

(Should we go to pms?)  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:11 pm
Taboo sniffed. "Its not them....its Nikolai....i dont know...where he is." he said and looked at dragon. "his brothers dont, i dont, nobody does. you have the last remnants of him, which is bad." he said and held his hand out, a small orbappearing in his hand. above it, smaller orbs took shape, connected to the larger one by small beams of energy. "this is a diorama of the Brotherhood Link." he said. "the beams are Nikolai, who was the messanger and next leader. he connected all the brothers to each other, mentally. but..." the beams dissappeared, and the smaller orbs began to float away. "because nikolai left the brotherhood, the link is gone....the brotherhood is gone..." he said and silently wept again  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:24 pm
"Blah!" Lena yelped and spat out some of the soap in her mouth. "Ooooh, stomachache..." she groaned and put a hand on her stomach before sending a death glare Damian's way.

"You deserved it." Damian huffed, his arm back to normal, then stared at Japan. "I don't think my presence will stop you, pervy Japan." he hissed.

Dragon looked at his grandpa again then looked forward. "Then we'll find him." he said simply, a spark of determination in his enraged eyes. "I promise I'll find him someday."

"Perhaps I should just find something else to play with then." she said, a little mischief in her red eyes as one hand started crawling down his chest.

((yup, your turn to send it))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:33 pm
"Dragon....feel your tabuu side....its leaving you..." he sighed. "Without nikolai, i can't even find you even though your right here next to me."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games