Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Minipet Training...?! | Wrap on Page 11! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:53 pm
Uh oh.

Xiu figured that she must have done something wrong if she was being called up to speak with the professor. Shrinking, she offered Demi a weak--and vaguely terrified--smile before gesturing towards Malcolm. "I...I guess I have to get going. Um...I'll talk to you later, okay?" She gave him a small pat on the shoulder, and then turned and slowly made her way towards Malcolm.

"You...you wanted to see me, professor?" It was a bit of a relief that she wasn't the only one who had been called up, and she shot Mot a weak smile as she stepped up beside him.

(( SN: Kaiyumi ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:57 pm
((Blade kuroda))

Hm.. Malcom did have a point there in terms of how to scare humans. The last time he had stepped foot in the human world, those guys couldn't see or hear any of them. Well, it was something to keep in mind in the very least. Jericho turned towards Riley and Israfel as they were some of the ones called up as one of the potential tutors and grinned lightly. He hadn't been included, which put a small dent in his pride, but that didn't matter too much he supposed.

"I'll see you around," he told them before fetching a bush to take home.

----

Out of the corner of his eyes, Shun had noticed Mot off by the door. He couldn't really tell what was going on there but it almost looked like he had been sulking. Shrugging, he turned back towards Mitsu. A tutor could do some good for her, he supposed.

Getting back up, he patted her lightly on the shoulder before grabbing a bush. What the hell was he going to do with this thing?

"I know you can do it," he murmured to the girl before glancing towards the door, "Anyway, I'll see you later."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:04 pm
Malcom's final words to the class were disappointing to the glitch ghost. Surely humans would be afraid of all of them, right? Pepin didn't put too much thought into the fact that Minis were even easier to frighten than humans... which meant the students that didn't quite pass were definitely in some trouble.

Although not completely convinced she was in need of tutoring Pepin would not shoot down the chance to study with a KNOB! Standing up quickly and raising her hand wildly she approached Malcom. "I do I want to get some tutoring!!" :C It was also a good excuse to hang out with Mitsu some more and perhaps Merope as well.

((King Inversitle))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:55 pm
Willow's ears perked and she looked a bit confused, apparently there was more to this fear thing than what she knew about. There was a small hmm in the back of her throat however she supposed she'd have to find more information at another time.

"Oh.... Maybe I can figure it out..." She said softly to herself as she headed out hurrying off.

((Minis SN LP))  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:54 pm
What?! Bea was a bit shocked that she passed for the wrong reason. Not using her FEAR? She hadn't realized until now that that was what the professor had been trying to teach the class. "I thought he was just trying to make a point, not actually..." she said to herself and trailing off into her own mind to think.

Bea watched Xiu approach the teacher and set down the little bush in her arms. With all the pride she had when she put that bush in its place, she didn't realize that Xiu had troubles with her own minipet. She followed the Baku to have a talk with Malcom...

((scyerline))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:31 pm
Israfel's earwings lifted as his name was called. He...was suggested to help tutor a snot? Israfel paused to consider this. It..meant he must have done well to be asked to aid a lower class man. Plus he wasn't adverse to the idea of helping others. After all, he certainly had needed help as a snot.

Making not to speak with the professor after class, Israfel picked up a bush, (it trembled a bit as he did so) and left.

((SN: Vamps))  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:46 pm
Ren's eyebrows rose just the slightest.

Help tutor a snot?

It was certainly an interesting concept. He tapped one long, freckled finger against his chin thoughtfully as he pondered the idea. After a moment, he leaned over to LW, kissed her cheek, and said "I'll meet you for lunch in a bit."

Then he ambled over to talk to Professor Malcom.

[ minis > kuromizuki ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 pm
Danny was about to say bonfire was a stupid name, when the teacher spoke up. So ... she had done good? The teacher wasn't talking to her ... That was a good thing right? There were no trollapus' singing her name too. That was an excellent sign.

She was actually quite proud of herself. With a lifted expression, she slapped Roch on the back and said, "I. Win." What exactly she won was anyone's guess.

((sn = chimarii! <3))  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm
LW snorted at the minipet again after setting it down. She was surprised that the expression she had attempted had even worked! So it honestly didn't surprise her too much hearing that facial expressions alone would get them far in the future. The she-wolf would just have to work on using her FEAR better to make a minipet submit to her. Like BB. Oooh wouldn't that be amazing if she could make that terror of hers submissive to at least her!

Smiling at Ren when he kissed her cheek, nodding. "See you later then." She waved and, after grabbing a minipet, headed out of the classroom.

((SN: .LittleWolfe. ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 am
Jericho left rather abruptly. She couldn't help but slump slightly as she watched him leave, but when he was out of sight, she got up and got down to business.

Obviously, she would sign up to offer her services as a tutor. The mere idea of her not doing so was laughable.

She didn't feel like laughing right now.

((Profile: Alania))  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:37 am
[Sent to here!]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 am
Mitsu's ears fell back in a bit before looking up at Shun as he patted her on the shoulder. She needed to go talk to the teacher. With a heavy sigh she grabbed her things and headed to the front of the class where a select few were gathered. At least Mot would be with her.

((InuMitsu))  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:06 am
It was a new sight to see the Baku be so forward, even if it was in her own special timid way. "Sure thing Xiu, go see what the professor wants." he waved her off before staring at the Bush that left a piddle mark on the floor that was drying up. "I can't believe that West beat me in this." he grumbled softly.

It was mortifying.

(Bloodlust)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:39 am
Roch cursed and headed forward to talk to the professor. He wanted to get this right, jackdammit.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:49 am
See the professor? Christof gulped. Did he not do it right? Maybe he had? He wasn't sure. He had been quiet and reserved this class, which had done him well for keeping out of trouble, or so he thought anyway... As he shifted up to follow the other Knobs and Snots who had been called, his nerves settled a bit. Well... he had successfully aided the Mad Science class, a little one-on-one on being scary shouldn't be too difficult right?

((sn: Bilious))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces