Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:38 pm
xXthe_high_fiverXx
Memories of Aros
xXthe_high_fiverXx
Memories of Aros
Tsunuke walked into the room and smiled. "All these women just rip for the taking." He said to himself. He said a small spell under his breath and an invisible purple mist circled around the room. He saw Ashley and walked up to her. "Hello there beautiful. What brings a thing like you to a dump like this."

Ashley looked up startled at Tsunuke's sudden appearance "Oh! i just like to read that's all there is tons of beautiful books in here!"

"Really now, I just came here as there were loads of beautiful women in here but none match the elegence that is you. I am Tsukune. Just Tsukune." Tsukune said with a bow as he kissed her hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you." I just hope the spell works on her. She may be underage but she seems ripe for the picking.

Ashley blushed "I'm Ashley its nice to meet you Tsukune" she smiled widely

"Well, Ashley. What do you say we check out those books and go some where a bit more quite so we can get to know each other a bit better." Tsukune said as he kissed her neck. "You have a magnificent body." He licked his lips a bit. He heard a beep on his watch. "Damn, I forgot something. I am afraid I am going to have to leave you my dear." He bowed and left the room, the spell vanishing after.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:26 pm
Memories of Aros
xXthe_high_fiverXx
Memories of Aros
xXthe_high_fiverXx
Memories of Aros
Tsunuke walked into the room and smiled. "All these women just rip for the taking." He said to himself. He said a small spell under his breath and an invisible purple mist circled around the room. He saw Ashley and walked up to her. "Hello there beautiful. What brings a thing like you to a dump like this."

Ashley looked up startled at Tsunuke's sudden appearance "Oh! i just like to read that's all there is tons of beautiful books in here!"

"Really now, I just came here as there were loads of beautiful women in here but none match the elegence that is you. I am Tsukune. Just Tsukune." Tsukune said with a bow as he kissed her hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you." I just hope the spell works on her. She may be underage but she seems ripe for the picking.

Ashley blushed "I'm Ashley its nice to meet you Tsukune" she smiled widely

"Well, Ashley. What do you say we check out those books and go some where a bit more quite so we can get to know each other a bit better." Tsukune said as he kissed her neck. "You have a magnificent body." He licked his lips a bit. He heard a beep on his watch. "Damn, I forgot something. I am afraid I am going to have to leave you my dear." He bowed and left the room, the spell vanishing after.

Ashley stood there for a moment and felt her neck just where he had kissed her and thought : gosh there's something about him...  

Txmblr

Ghostly Kitten

22,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:03 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon sighed as he grabbed yet another book, trying his damnedest to read it without blushing. But to think, soon he'd be in bed with Nikolai, doing all these things...
Forcing away the thought, he pushed the book back into its spot and pulled out another, reading a section on hitting a man's special spot.
Once again, Leon started to blush. Was Nikolai a top or a bottom? Ooh, the naughtiness of this all!! It was so intoxicating!

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko
User Image

"Dear me, who told you where my favorite books were hidden?" a feminine yet at the same time masculine voice purred in Leon's ear. Standing behind the teacher, with his chin resting on Leon's shoulder, was the ever lazy Nikolai and his dreamy grin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:13 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon jumped, then blushed darkly, incredibly embarrassed. "I-I...I was j-just...hello there."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai simply laughed, enjoying his fluster. "Relax, dearie, you've nothing to fear." he said lightly, hiding something behind his back. "Anything you want to learn I shall teach you personally~" he purred.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He bowed his head, turning redder by the second. "I just...I don't want you doing everything..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Tch, how sweet of you to care, darling." the Sin grinned and rested one hand on Leon's shoulder. "But we've a long ways before even crossing that bridge, dearie." he smiled and moved his other arm to reveal the bouquet of tulips and an assortment of other exotic flowers. "Here you are, dearie, I picked them out myself.... in a store, that is."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon's eyes grew as wide as dinner plates as he reached out and stroked the petals of a tulip. "They're beautiful, Nikolai," he breathed, shocked that the Sin would care enough to buy him flowers. Wrapping his fingers around the stems, he smiled and brought them close, inhaling deeply and closing his eyes. "They smell incredible...thank you." He turned slightly and kissed Nikolai's cheek, still blushing. "You're so incredibly sweet."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai lightly at Leon, glad to see the desired effect. "Mmm, yes. Now shall we be off, dearie?" He gazed at the books with a teasing sparkle in his lime green eyes. "Or would you like to finish reading?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The shy teacher threw the books onto the shelf, taking Nikolai by the hand and pulling him along, his flowers in his other hand. "Let's get out of here before someone sees me leaving that section," he murmured, worried.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Ah, but maybe we should stay." Nikolai suggested. "Seeing an innocent dearie like you read such naughty things, it's certainly... enticing." he purred the last word. Before the other teacher could react, Nikolai laughed lightly and began dragging Leon out the door. Though he wasn't a fan of walking, he figured it would be good exercise for his figure.

((I'll post first))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:35 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon briefly glanced at his small, environmentally-friendly car and would've said something, but, seeing Nikolai so excited to walk, opted against it. Instead, he smiled and walked fast to keep up.

Awesome nerd
Mmkay~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:11 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

What a simple library, the young man had noted when he first stepped inside the library. It was simple, something meant for a small town. There were rows upon rows of books, old and new. There were even shelves of DVDs based off of books and audios that read for people. A long, ovular table laid at the center of the room, a total of twelve computers on them, one of which seemed to always have a user every hour. Beyond the table was a smaller table with two armchairs next to them. The young man with bright red hair sat in one of them, reading a thick book peacefully. The library was a family owned one, explaining its small size. The books sitting here were from collections and donations. It was a peaceful place, one the young man had decided to make his personal paradise for when things got hectic. The best part, in his opinion, was that barely anybody came in, they all preferred other libraries with faster internet connections or their own sources. Yes, ever since the internet came around the uses in libraries had decreased. The young man didn't worry, however. Right now he just sat in his armchair, reading one of the latest books that had gone out. It was a genre far from his own books', this one containing much mythology and demigods. He came to realize long ago that he wouldn't be seeing his own books here anytime soon, or in any library, but seeing other writing styles and other stories was refreshing and helped with his writer's block at times.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:26 am
Șang-Ӎin

User Image

Everything I am, and ever will be...

The doors of the building made a small sound as a young blonde pushed them open, still wiping away tears from his golden eyes. A small book was in his hands, held tightly as his long legs carried him to the front desk. "H-here, I'm here to r-return this," he said quietly to the librarian, voice a little thick from his crying. The person nodded, taking the book into the back room. With a quivering lip, Sang-Min wrapped his arms around his slim middle and rushed deeper into the shelves, not noticing the redhead and trying desperately to hold back his whimpers.

...belongs only to you, my Master

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas