Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sielent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:57 am
(( "Puny god" X3))

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Crash asked when Zarex picked him up. He heard some people rustle in their beds and quieted down. "I'm 16, not 6, now would you please put me down?" He had his arms crossed and his pink eyes were half glaring at Zarex. He was muttering something about being rabbit handled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:37 am
"Think of him more as an Assassin than a pencil pusher.." Zahzi said, adding to Jack's statement.

Multiple people in the restaurant stared at the group.
After a few moments, they all turned to look into the back of the building, where Colorless was standing, his hands crossed behind his back, and waiting patiently.
"Ah, we took the scenic route, then..?" he asked casually.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:16 am
When Crash saw Colorless, his eyes went wide with fear. He curled up in Zarex's arms, hugging his food stuffed pillows. "He's a menacing pencil pusher then..." he whispered to himself, stuffing his face into the pillow trying to get the guy's image out of his head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:55 am
"What can we say," Jack shrugged as he looked to Colorless, his goofy grin shrinking. While Colorless was one of the more relaxed members, Jack still knew better than to be his complete self around the man. "Omega really enjoys the finer things in life.
"We found some of our friends, just like we were hoping to do." Jack turned himself back slightly as he gestured his hand out to the others. "Soooo, I'd call the mission a success."

Gabriel shared Crash's fear. Before tonight she thought she knew all the leaders and higher authority figures. That was quickly proved wrong though.
The most startling feature in the man were his eyes. Everyone in uniform wore them, and Gabriel had gotten slightly use to their oddity (they still scared her when they suddenly showed up in dark rooms though). Something about Colorless' eyes though set her back to square one with the eyes.
Gabriel moved in closer to Zarex, putting herself in his way as she too wanted to hide behind one of Crash's cover pillows.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:43 am
Zarex reached into his pocket with his free hand. He pulled out his pack of cigarettes and sighed when he noticed there was only one left. "I'm just looking out for your safety," Zarex commented to Crash as they boy became scared and clung to his arm. "I fear you may be too clumsy sometimes."

Zarex looked around the room. His eyes scanned as much of the environment as he could, and his nose detailed the scent of every individual in the room, however it was almost too many to count. "So..." Zarex began to talk once everyone had filled into the room and the door cautiously shut. "Its nice to meet everyone. Someone gonna make pancakes? Where are the beds? And, WHO THE ******** ARE YOU PEOPLE!"

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:48 am
Sen relaxed when he guess turned out right. "Yeah." He sighed, giving an uneasy smile to the group. He couldn't help but be on edge right now, he'd been walking for days already with little sleep. The fact that he had no idea what was going on didn't help matters.

Still, he followed the group into the restaurant, pausing when he took note of the man standing at the back. "So what did I miss...?" He murmured, eyeing colorless cautiously. Because of this Zarex's outburst made him jump.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:16 pm
((Hulk is the best avenger ever of all time))

Flint watched everyone and stayed quite as he followed everyone inside. He found a corner and would stay there until they all decided to move on.
Amaya's eyes fluttered open when Zarex yelled. "What happened? What did I do?" she asked franticly, looking around the room at everyone.
"Nothing, don't worry about it..." he replied quietly as he set her on her feet.
"Always with the yelling," Dania said to Zarex.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:00 pm
((Loved that scene, too....))

Colorless remained in his composure as Zarex started to yell.
"Yes, hello to you to, Zarex. Spliced with a wolf, if I remember correctly. Prone to irrational anger and self-loathing tendencies. A mild addiction to tobacco and a rather embarrassing.....Well, I'll stop there for your sake." he said in his normal, calm voice, walking towards them.

"And yes, I would deem this a success, Jack. Red should keep his usual yelling to a minimum." he said, walking past Zarex, but stopping to turn to look at him.
".....An uncanny similarity between the two...Astonishing." he added, before looking at Jack again.

Zahzi gave a groan, when Colorless mentioned Red.
A natural reaction, yet only when he was not able to hear it....
While Colorless had been talking, Zahzi had been fiddling with the object Zarex had given him.
"Well, if it WAS tracking us, it now has us locked in New Jersey, so I sent them to Hell early." he grunted.

"So, Colorless." Brad spoke up, Colorless looking towards him.
"Who should we expect in the safehouse?"

"Hmm...Let's see....I believe Red, Gray and their Seconds are here."

"Now then." Colorless said, turning back to face Zarex.
"To answer your question, which I would advise you learn to lower your indoor volume, if you ever want to be successful in sneaking around, We are the Barons of Civility, and we are your friends, young Alpha."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:09 pm
Zarex did not like the answers that Colorless gave him, so the half-wolf boy starred deep into the eyes of the other being. "... I asked about pancakes first..." Zarex roared a bit as he paid attention to the names that were given and Zahzi's reaction. If Zahzi had a problem with someone, either Zarex would get along really well with him, or not at all. The lingering question in his head is what he knew about him. No one knew anything about him.

"Now... My job was never espionage; I was made for combat. Battles of endurance as opposed to strength. So my volume doesn't matter at all.." Zarex's voice was growling very deeply now as his lips were pursed in the front and edging open at the ends. Mimicking well a wolf. "But that's besides the point. Before I pass out from exhaustion, having not eaten for 11 days and been walking for 27, tell me what is the Barons of Civility? What do you guys do? And why are you our friends? Besides the fact that Brad and Jack are working with you guys, I see no reason why I should trust you guys."

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:13 pm
"...I work for them, too..." Zahzi said, raising his hand.

"Ah yes. Understandable fatigue. More advise: Never follow my job description." he told Zarex before looking to everyone as a whole as he pointed at the tables.
"Sit. Somewhat boring information goes better with food." he told them as the aroma of multiple plates could be smelt immediately.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:53 pm
"You know how many people I told to ******** off after they said they were my friend? Too many. Alphas should only trust other Alpha," Flint said as he took a seat.
Dania didn't hesitate to sit at the table and eat.
Once Amaya realized there was food she stumbled over and sat down as well.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:55 am
Crash jumped at Zarex's loud question. He didn't say anything though, choosing to keep his head in his pillow instead and curling up as small as he can. He would do anything to be able to just crawl in a hole right now. With the mention of food, he uncurled a little. Although he just ate, he didn't have food that lasted long, especially with his fast metabolism. "C-can I get some food, Zarex?" he asked, still caught in the wolf's arms unable to go on his own. His stomach gave a loud grumble as to prove his hunger. He looked at the food longingly. "Maybe Colorless isn't all that bad. Normally we're put on the table for experimentation before offered food so... he can't be all that bad, right?" Crash wasn't addressing anyone directly, mostly just thinking out loud.  

Sielent

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:39 am
"He... He is a Baron..." Gabriel mumbled as she too pulled herself from Crash's pillows, looking out toward the tables, finding none were empty. They were all filled with off duty or public disguised Barons who just sat and stared, waiting for the next move to be made.
"The food can be trusted."

"Yeah. Now you see what I meant by 'I dealt with this level of d**k assery before'?" Jack chuckled as Colorless remarked the personality resemblance Zarex held to one of their leaders.

"So what's on the dinner menu tonight?" He asked as he walked over to the counter, unable to smell of the meals. "I hope it isn't seafood. Getting tired of tuna and salmon."

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:20 pm
Sen listened quietly, trying to understand what all was going on. He got the gist of it at least. When food was brought up he perked up, stomach growling quietly. "What kind?" He asked, going over to find a place to sit. He couldn't remember the last time he had a proper meal.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:09 pm
Zarex ended the fight. There was no reason for him to continue to keep battling the people that not only surrounded him, but out numbered him. "So..." Zarex began to speak again as he placed Crash on his feet. Zarex then walked to the table and pulled out a chair for himself. "Just tell me what we are eating, and where to sleep."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff