Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

"Oh, this can't be good." He looked at the tracks below them, wondering how it came to a halt. "I guess we're stuck here for a while."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia's eyes went wide. 'Do that again.' She said, smirking. 'Training partner, perhaps?' she asked herself, wondering if she could become as strong.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:06 am
User Image

Anna White

The zombie hung low above Anna and she poked it away, scared. 'I don't like the idea of being trapped in the dark..' she moaned, heaving her knees up to her chest.

{{Sorry for the double post. Didn't notice the second post until after submitting Olivia's paragraph.}}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:26 am
Artyom -Metro 2033-
John smiled now that jane was jane again "oh i will say what i want" he said then his smile when away as he looked around "Hay Jane i think Jack might be watching us" he said as he looked around

Dante looked at the two 'Dam the eye must be stronger then i thought' he though to himself he then started to think to himself on how he could attack them with out them knowing

"Jack?" Jane blinked and scratched her head. "Is he stalking you, too?" she laughed. Speaking of which... She pulled out some more taffy from her pocket and whistled at Decius.

Decius was biting into the lollipop Anna had given him when he heard a whistle. He snapped his head up to see Jane with another piece of taffy, his favorite kind, too. His smile widened to where it looked like the bottom half of his face was all teeth then dashed up to her, nearly knocking her down. "The taffy of the strawberry flavoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he squealed and swiped the beautiful candy. "Many thanks I give to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he smiled at Jane before eating his gift.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:31 am
Eric AsheHeart
User Image
"ahhh what the hell..." He felt like breaking more things. he stepped outside and rolled up his sleeves. He walked up to a sign and tore it out of the ground. He walked up to the cotton candy machine from before and smashed it with the sign into a clocktower across town. He blew out smoke from his nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:33 am
User Image

"If it makes you feel any better, I can hold your hand." Kyotetsu offered and held his hand out for her to take. "Trust me, this isn't scary. Being in an apocolypse, now that's scary." He laughed a little.  

Quelynn Erindyl

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:39 am
User Image

Anna White

'Oh, uhh, I'm fine.' Anna said, going a deep red and feeling relieved that the place was dark. She put her chin on her knees and closed her eyes, rocking from side to side and humming her favorite song.

User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia crawled out the hole in the wall and followed Security. 'Wow.' She said, as she watched the machine fly through the air. 'You don't by any chance know martial arts, do you?' She asked, tilting her head and wrapping her tail around her leg as an annoying 4 year old walked passed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:50 am
Eric AsheHeart
User Image
The Cotton Candy Merchant ran up to where his machine was and began to cry. Eric pulled out is wallet a tossed a clip of american hundreds in his face. He turned to Olivia. "I know how to fight if that is what your asking." he rose his arm and pulled it back into its socket.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:56 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'Show me.' Olivia said, pointing to a nearby tree. 'I could use a training partner like yourself.' She finished, running over to the tree and patting it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:24 pm
Eric AsheHeart
User Image
He Plunged his sign back into the ground and walked over to the tree and leaned towards her getting face to face. "why should I be your partner?" he said smiling. "While it is true that I have endless experience in fighting, and I mean endless..." he stuck his arm on his tree while leaning towards her. "what can i expect from you?"  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

'Depends. What things are you after?' She frowned, desperate to be able to train with someone. 'I need training for revenge. You need...?' She placed her hands on her hips, one eyebrow raised.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:37 pm
Eric AsheHeart
User Image
He took off his glasses and put them into his vest. "you as my girlfriend." he finished her sentence with a steely face.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

Biting on her lip, Olivia leaned in close, her face a mere centimeter from his. She giggled, gripping his vest and pulling on him. 'Not a chance.' she whispered, kneeing him in the crotch hard and stepping backwards.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:52 pm
Eric AsheHeart
User Image
He Closed his Eyes and gripped the side of the tree until the bark ripped. He took a deep breath and started talking again. "I dont think you get my meaning." his said his with eyebrow twitching.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

'Oh? Then what is your meaning. You think I'm that easy?' She rolled her eyes at him, circling him. 'Or are you just that desperate.' Frowning, she whacked the back of his head.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games