Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Welcome! [ Free Hugs Inside!! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild! Have some free gold
  +1
View Results

Myriadeos

Vicious Strategist

24,975 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 am
Hello... I'm called Menares (as u can see) but ppl call me Men from time to time.
I live in the Moscow, RF.
I came to Gaia in 2010 for the sake of keeping my English skills "updated", but unfortunately forsook my account for 1 year, and then out of the blue came back in 2011.
In RL, i'm just a plain cityzen of the planet earth (that way i can surprise you with something lol.)

And thank you for the invitation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 am
Menares
Hello... I'm called Menares (as u can see) but ppl call me Men from time to time.
I live in the Moscow, RF.
I came to Gaia in 2010 for the sake of keeping my English skills "updated", but unfortunately forsook my account for 1 year, and then out of the blue came back in 2011.
In RL, i'm just a plain cityzen of the planet earth (that way i can surprise you with something lol.)

And thank you for the invitation.

I love your avi. Welcome  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

OutlawStar01

Original Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:56 pm
hello. I am OutlawStar01. Just call me Outlaw (Or vincent)
I came to gaia in...oh I can't remember. I am very random (which is also the cure to boredness) I am a citizen of Colony 195 Earth...yea...earth. Erm...I'm not good at this stuff...erm...i can sing. Do da lalalalala la laaa laa la. BLARG.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:01 pm
Uhm, Hallo. I'm Devil Charms, but you guys can call me Kairu~
I'm not sure why I was invited, but thank you! *sweatdrop*
I love love love to write, draw, and read, and my passions are Harry Potter and Danny Phantom! Squee! ^_^

Devil Charms

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:27 pm
OutlawStar01
hello. I am OutlawStar01. Just call me Outlaw (Or vincent)
I came to gaia in...oh I can't remember. I am very random (which is also the cure to boredness) I am a citizen of Colony 195 Earth...yea...earth. Erm...I'm not good at this stuff...erm...i can sing. Do da lalalalala la laaa laa la. BLARG.

Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 pm
Devil Charms
I love love love to write, draw, and read, and my passions are Harry Potter and Danny Phantom! Squee! ^_^

Harry and Danny FTW! Now that Harry Potter's over I have no idea what to do with the next ten years of my life xD  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devil Charms

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:37 pm
Arisa Takera
Devil Charms

Harry and Danny FTW! Now that Harry Potter's over I have no idea what to do with the next ten years of my life xD

Lol, that's what fandom's there for! XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 pm
Haven't popped my head in for a while~ welcome all! hope everyone is enjoying themselves!  

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 pm
Hello everyone,

I joined Gaia in '07 then transferred to this account in favor of my preferred alias in '08. I'm in my 5th
year of university, working on my undergrad in Religion & Philosophy. I enjoy missions, writing poetry, reading things that challenge me, video games, fishing/hunting, running/hiking, anything with a disc/frisbee, and biking.

~Aryeec  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:53 am
Aryeec
Hello everyone,

I joined Gaia in '07 then transferred to this account in favor of my preferred alias in '08. I'm in my 5th
year of university, working on my undergrad in Religion & Philosophy. I enjoy missions, writing poetry, reading things that challenge me, video games, fishing/hunting, running/hiking, anything with a disc/frisbee, and biking.

~Aryeec

welcome to the guild!  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

KalIiope

13,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:47 am
hello people (:

My name is MusicFromTheHeart, but i have been given many names; Muse, Mus, Heart or even my rl name just use the one that you prefer (: i don't mind biggrin

let's see; i live in the Netherlands, Europe.
I became a gaian in august 2009. I don't even remember how i found this, but i know i'm not going anywhere.
(i'm not good with the introduction stuff ^.^ sorry)
thank you for the invitation (:

Love,
MusicFromTheHeart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 am
Hi-llo! (sorry been watching The Big Bang Theory XDD )

My name is Demon Blurry Eyes (most people just call me Blurry or B)

I live in the UK but I don't have a posh accent.

I like to draw, write (though I've been lazy on the writing side ^^;; ), play video games but I'm not a 'hardcore' gamer, watch tv/movies/anime and read novels/ manga/US comics.

I actually came across this place from the art contest (hopefully I'll finish my piece for it soon)
I'm looking forward to seeing the first issue of the magazine! (good luck with it guys!)  

demon blurry eyes

Star Reindeer

16,675 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sexy Fox Samurai

Dangerous Player

16,425 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:43 am
User Image

Howdy! ^.^ I'm Sexy Fox Samurai, but you can call me either Saki or Foxy... or even my real name which is in the siggy. I'm just a Texan girl who is currently a senior in college aiming towards a Bachelor's Degree in EC-6 and Master's in Elementary Education.

I love drawing when I have free time (yes... I drew the picture in my post format) as well as texting my boyfriend/fiance. When I'm not on the laptop or iPad, you can find me watching sports or even playing videos games... especially Legend of Zelda.

Thanks for the invite!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:45 am
MusicFromTheHeart
hello people (:

My name is MusicFromTheHeart, but i have been given many names; Muse, Mus, Heart or even my rl name just use the one that you prefer (: i don't mind biggrin

let's see; i live in the Netherlands, Europe.
I became a gaian in august 2009. I don't even remember how i found this, but i know i'm not going anywhere.
(i'm not good with the introduction stuff ^.^ sorry)
thank you for the invitation (:

Love,
MusicFromTheHeart

Welcome!  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 am
demon blurry eyes
Hi-llo! (sorry been watching The Big Bang Theory XDD )

My name is Demon Blurry Eyes (most people just call me Blurry or B)

I live in the UK but I don't have a posh accent.

I like to draw, write (though I've been lazy on the writing side ^^;; ), play video games but I'm not a 'hardcore' gamer, watch tv/movies/anime and read novels/ manga/US comics.

I actually came across this place from the art contest (hopefully I'll finish my piece for it soon)
I'm looking forward to seeing the first issue of the magazine! (good luck with it guys!)

Welcome! Good luck with your art biggrin  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games