Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi made his way to the kitchen and went though the cupboard looking for the hot chocolate. As he brought the materials together he called out to the kids in the living room. "Make yourself comfortable, you can sit anywhere you like." Kiyoshi said as it was just furniture, he really had no attachment at all to it. He stood their as he added the ingredients to the milk and began to warm it up. Kiyoshi was thinking on what to do, his child was in the other room. And was he doing the best thing letting her get so close, all he seemed to do was hurt her mother so what could he be to her besides a burden. These questions raced though his mind as he blankly stared into the hot choclate as he stirred it.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Apr 08 941/941
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

The Lady of Nirvana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image
₳lan ₮inkers

Assassin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Genin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Master of weapons~Pin Point

Alan grabbed the towel and set it over his head as he walk closer to the fire place. The warm air sent a shiver down his spine as he dried his wet head. No way was he going to dry his clothes so he might as well leave the rest of his body alone. The young boy looked around and took in every details. The place was amazing, and it sent envy into his heart. He saw down on sofa and nodded at Hisana's question. It was a pretty neat place. He wondered what secrets it hold. "So what now?" He turned to look at her and asked the question. He wasn't sure that he should be here anyway. It was someone else family problem.

The Lady of Nirvana

bb3000ae

tinymini7

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:55 pm
Hisana brought towel up to her hair, drying it thoroughly. "Hmm.." She thought on Alan's words, shifting her eyes to meet his. "Well I can ask him if you can take a look at his weapons.. that's what you wanted to see I think?" It'd make sense that the carrot-haired man wouldn't care about her problems, so the situation might be a bit awkward for him. She toward the direction of the kitchen, waiting for the man to return with the cup of hot chocolate he had offered earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi finished the drinks as he poured two cups for the kids and walked back into the living room. He sat them down at the table in front of the two of them. "Careful it's hot." Kiyoshi told them as he placed down marshmallows and gram crackers for them. Though it seems like Kiyoshi is treating them like mere children, he is just trying to be polite and offer something to eat. Even Kiyoshi would enjoy this, so how childish can it be, or is it a refection of his person.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

The Lady of Nirvana

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:13 pm
Hisana grinned as she took the cup and brought it to her lips- "Oh!" She quickly shifted her attention to Alan, "This is Alan, dad. I brought him along because I didn't want to be alone.. but he wants to take a look at your weapons collection.. is that okay?" She asked, turning her head back to the man who placed a tray of marshmellows and gram crackers down. "Besides that, the reason I came is because I wanted to know my father. I don't think mom wanted me doing this.. but I don't think she'll mind.. that much anymore. I think.." She paused as the thought processed in her mind; would she get mad? No.. Yes? Maybe? Well.. what she doesn't know won't kill her. "Did you know I existed before?" She openly asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi frowned some at the question of showing his weapon collection. "I mean I suppose he could, but it would take a day or so to seem them all." He said as he stomped on the floor and a slab of earth rose up, under it a staircase that lead down into his forge where one would see thousands upon thousands of weapons mounted on the wall. It ranged from different kinds of swords, to staffs, and knives, and almost every weapon you can think of and some you can't. Kiyoshi turned his attention back to Hisana. "Yes I did know you exist, I met you once before several years ago when you were young." He said reluctantly, he would soon cut off this line of questioning. But felt she should at least know Kiyoshi was doing what he felt was best for her.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

tinymini7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image
₳lan ₮inkers

Assassin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Genin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Master of weapons~Pin Point

The young boy carefully picked up the cup and blew on the hot liquid surface. He gently cooled it down before raising it to his lips and took a sip. The warm chocolate raced down his throat and warmed his entire body right away. Alan took some of the marshmallows and placed them on his chocolate and also took a cracker and nibbled on it. He acted as a kid would, placing lots of attention on the chocolate and some on what is really going on. He do wonder what he would find if he get to see the weapons that Hisana talked about. He wondered if he could have one. It would be very nice to have a sword, though he doesn't need it badly.
When Kiyoshi said yes to Hisana's/Alan's request the boy finished his chocolate and stood up. "Call me if you need me. I have pretty good ears." He smiled at her before walking toward the staircase. Half way there his manner caught up to him and he turned to look at the man. "Thank you." The boy said sincerely before rushing down the stair to see what wonders he could find. His heart was jumping up and down, and his mind was itching to see weapons that he have never seen before.

(((I was wondering if you can make a pair of sword for me.)))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 pm
"So.. did you not want me?" She asked, trying her best not to sound heartbroken. The color on her face was beginning to return the longer she held onto the cup, bringing it close to her lips. "Whenever I ask about you, mom would go on about how you're childish and how I should try to avoid you.. but she doesn't really enforce it as much." She chuckled to herself, remembering the times Akane would shake her head at the stupid memories of her ex-husband.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: } Yes I can make two swords

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi looked at his daughter with eyes full of pain and sorrow. "Of course I wanted you Hisana, I love you very much." He said, which he did that would never change or that he loved her mother. "Your mother felt it was best though if I stayed away from you. I don't attract a 'safe environment', so we thought it would be best if you just stayed with her. I was just a bad influence." Kiyoshi told her, the least he owed her was to be honest.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:04 pm
The raven-haired child tilted her head with question, "What? Why would she think that?"

{Bahah short post. Sorry.}  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX "She just does, I'm not the best influence ether as I said. You would be better with Lars as your father figure." Kiyoshi said as he was a man who was a good father.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:24 pm
"Lars would be a good father, but you'd be a better one. Because you're part of me." She admitted, "I still don't understand though.. why don't you want to be my father..? You said you loved me.. but you don't love me enough to get passed that.." Her eyes hit the carpets, upset at the answers that she was getting.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX "Hisana its very...complicated. Your mother and I have had an on and off relationship for our entire time." Kiyoshi said as they have not what you would call a normal marriage. "She was the one that raised you the last 11 years when I only saw you for less then an hour. She would know what is best for you, and she feels that is not me." Kiyoshi told her, though only part of him believed that.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 pm
Hisana raised an eyebrow, "Does that make you any less than a father to me? Then talk to her.. and I'll support you. I want to know my father," She said, standing up defensively. "if he can be there for me, and he wants to be there for me.. then he should. Let's go talk to her!" She cried, setting the cup on the table as she removed the towel.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi just smiled as he stood up and walked over to the young girl as he keeled down and gave her a hug. He kissed her gently on the cheek with a smile. "Your just like your mother, you know that." Kiyoshi said with a smile as he stood up. "Alright lets go talk to your mom then." he said admitting defeat again to the small girl.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash