Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Sielent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm
Alena was surprised when something knocked her off her feet and made her sit down. She felt it and noticed it was rock. "Ah... thank you, Dojime. Sorry for being such a burden," she said, turning off her air vision and just relaxing. "Um, Avery, I've been wondering this for awhile...but what do you mean that the school is run by a ghost?" she asked Avery.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:42 am
"You're not a burden," he replied. "We wouldn't have been able to deal with the wasps without your help. They really should do groups of three more often," he replied. He laughed a little at her question, realizing she had not met Jemima yet. He hopped onto the chunk of earth and waited for Avery to get on.  

cptflint

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:08 pm
Vivi
Vivi watched Bathsheba take care of the demons from her little hiding place. She considered the fact that this was being cowardly, but then changed her mind. She wasn't that great at anything offensive and wouldn't be too much help in the open anyway. But when the demons got too close to her little hideaway, stab stab stab! Vivi thrust the short dagger forward like the neophyte she was. She had never bothered to find out the proper way to use the weapon. And she didn't care. Finesse or no finesse, the point was that the demons died.

Avery
Avery stepped onto the piece of earth. He considered letting Alena's question go unanswered but stopped himself. That was rude. There was no need for the girl to get a huge shock when she met Jemima.
"You know that this school is called Lady Jemima's Academy? Well, Lady Jemima still runs it, apparently. And she's a ghost."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:07 pm
"Oh, thanks. It'd be good to know why I'm hearing 5 voices but only seeing 4 people," she laughed. Even though she laughed about it, inside she was a little worried. But this school is a great school so she can obvious do her job very well... So what if she's dead? It just means she loves the school enough to keep it up even in her death! Alena smiled to herself, happy with the conclusion of her thoughts.  

Sielent

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:21 pm
Dojime nodded. "Indeed. She can be pretty sneaky even if you aren't blind," he added as the rock lifted into the air. After a few seconds they could see the lake as they floated towards it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:36 pm
"Are you doing alright over..." Bathsheba looked around, her hands and fire trailing around where her eyes went. While she couldn't spot Vivi immediately, she hoped she didn't accidentally burn the girl. That wouldn't have looked good for her first day.

"...Where ever you are, are you okay?" She called out, turning her attention back on the fishy demons. "Do you need help?"

"Was that pun intentional?" Clayton asked curiously as he remained in his spot behind the tree, deciding it was just best he stayed out of the way. No need to draw the demon's attention upon himself when he would be useless against it.
Unless..

"Hold his attention on you!" He barked before he began to focus on the demon's head, working into it's mind for any sort of information he could gather.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:15 am
Adrian looked from Clayton to his hands for a moment.
"..Ya know? That was completely unintentional, but funny...." he snickered as the demon tried to grab at Adrian, to which he jumped out of the way.

"Oi! Personal space!" he barked, literally throwing some of the electricity at the demon, causing it to stiffen up before stumbling backward.

Clayton would only find primitive thoughts within the Demon's mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 am
Alena enjoyed feeling the wind in her face that was until she smiled something horrible. "Ugh, what is that smell? I know lakes have a fishy smell but this is just down right disgusting." She held her nose and took small breaths through her mouth.  

Sielent

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:17 am
"Mer-Demons?" he asked mostly to himself. "Don't remember the proper name for them but all aquatic demons have that air about then," he explained, seemingly unfazed by the smell as he made his approach. Once he was close enough he fired spikes of earth from his rock at any demon he could see. They made a sound similar to arrows flying through the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 am
Alena turned on her air vision. "Ugh, they're not a pretty sight to look at either," she said as a few of them were caught in a whirlwind. She became really quiet as she concentrated on one demon at a time. It didn't seem like she was doing anything, the only evidence of her work was a demon would randomly fall down dead after a few minutes. If anyone bothered to closely pay attention, they would see air being pulled out of the fish then an eerie stillness would occur around the demon's gills and mouth as it suffocated.  

Sielent

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:06 pm
Vivi
"I'm fine, thanks!" Vivi yelled. Suddenly, a great chunk of earth came flying out of the sky. Weird...Oh, Dojime! That made sense. She stabbed a few more fishy guys and looked around. Not that many of them left...

Avery
Avery looked around his new battlefield. This one was filled with...mer-demons as Dojime had called them. He watched Dojime hit a few with rocks. Crude, yet effective. Alena was concentrating on something and every once in a while a demon would drop dead. Was it her doing?
Then there was some girl who was using a dagger in a way that absolutely sickened him. No technique, no poise, no anything. He looked around to find her partner. He saw the young woman, fire trailing around her. Beautiful.
He shook his head as if to clear those thoughts. Then, he ran into battle, foil in hand, ready to be slashed across a demons face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 pm
Dojime brought the rock down towards the fighting. Almost before he even hit the ground Avery was gone. Before he stepped down from his riding rock a chuck of it broke off and attached to his forearm, then shaped into a shield large enough to offer some protection, but small enough that he could still swing his morning star with two hands.

He picked up his weapon and jumped from the rock, running after Avery and the demons. His heavy weapon made a thumping sound as it first struck a demon in the head, then a slashing sound when he followed through as the spikes dug and cut through the demon's flesh and bone.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:42 pm
"Alright." Bathsheba nodded as she heard something whizzing through the air. To her surprise, chunks of earth were coming down, startling her. The fire coming from her palms ended rather quickly as she backed away from the fear, not wanting to get accidentally caught in the flying pieces spikes.

"...Vivi," she called out, staring at one spike that had stuck itself in the chest of a fish demon. "Is this your doing?"

"Son of a... Watch the sparks!" Clayton hissed, having a ghost feel of what the giant demon felt in his mind from Adrian's attack. The feeling alarmed him, but he would investigate it further. Right now, he had to pay more attention to more important matters, such as not wanting to bang his head on a tree because the demon's thoughts were so slow and basic, Clayton couldn't even understand.

"I... I think he's... I think he's constipated..?" His face twisted with confusion. "I don't know, he's upset about some stomach pain..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 pm
While the Demon was still phased by the electricity, Adrian slowly looked over to Clayton, his statements being beyond confusing,
"..............Huh..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:07 am
Now on the ground, Alena figured it was time to stop being so slow in her method of killing. She hopped off the rock and although stumbling a little, managed to run towards where Dojime and Avery headed off to. Whenever an enemy tried to approach her, it'd fall dead, it's body cut in half. She heard Bathsheba's voice and ran over to her. "Hey Bathsheba! We were done so thought we'd have some more fun by helping out!" She smiled at Bathsheba as a demon tried to attack from behind. Instantly, it exploded, it's blood and guts maintained inside a ball of air. "I don't like the way they smell," she said giving a face of disgust.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff