Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
the captains jewel. furry pirate rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:39 pm
Icy giggled and skated a heart and tapped the ice breaking all the ice around it to where a floating stage just floated. She smiled and hugged him.

Enzer smiled and shhed Omega and Dawn watching with her. "This is a good sign. But...if he refuses her.. Oi im gonna show him how sorry he will be." quietly snarls.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:19 pm
Sigma grinned as he hugged Icy while they skated together. "You may be an ice elementalist, but ya burn me up in the best of ways, sexy." He said to her while grinning wide. "Let's be together! We could make awesome waves together!"

Dawn and Omega grinned as they watched Sigma. Omega would hold Enzer close as he watched his older twin.  

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Enzer looked to see dawn was gone and a note saying ' going to make a celebration dinner' and gulped, "Darling did you say anything about your mother putting 'wired things in food?"

icy giggled as they snuck back to the manson, "Siggy why are we sneaking in? I thought your mother liked me. And your dad i believes tolerated me now after i blew up his dock but it was an accident and i spruced it up."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:33 am
Omega chuckled softly as he shook his head. "Sometimes she does. Aphrodisiacs on occasion. Though she slips it into your serving so that she doesn't cause too much of a problem. You remember dinner the night after we got you back from being kidnapped?" He asked. "Remember how horny we were and how we went at it? She struck."

~~~

"They do. Dad's still slightly irked by that though, but he's mostly over it. I just wanted to get you somewhere alone while everyone else is busy." He grinned as he winked to her. "I'm sure you can guess why."  

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:39 pm
Icy blushed and giggled and jumped on him. " We might flood the place and im a virgin... so be gentle.."

Enzer smirked, "I thought it was because you wanted to 'play'" Nips omegas neck. "Now say it. whos my big boy?" just as she said that omega jrs cries were so loud they were making small cracks in the windows.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:30 pm
Sigma only grinned as he listened to her. He then deeply kissed her lips as he looked into her eyes. "That's a risk we'll have to take then love. Though you could've said that while we were at the beach y'know." He lightly chuckled. "And I'll be as gentle as I possibly can." He whispered into her ear before kissing her again.

~~~

"Of course I did. That just pushed me more. Amazed that you weren't pregnant again after that passionately heated night." Omega said before she began playing with him only to stop once they both heard their son. He would utter a light sigh before hugging her tight. "We better go see what he wants before he breaks the windows." He laughed before letting go of her and heading out to go check on their son.  

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Icy heard a small rumble but ignored it. Enzer didnt as she saw her son and daughter achive milestones Omega jr was burning books and daddys girl Ana was makind small mountains. their powers fused and it made a small vocano. "Hun... i dont know what to do... get the camera or discipline them... what about you?" To her magic was a big milestone as a baby but she didnt like seeing books burned..

meanwhile the Ice icy made made a cage ad the way they were going at it was like a sauna.. like they were in their own aquarium playing and enjoying each company. icy playfully pinned him after she got used to how he flows the waters. " Now shall we rock this lil fishbowl?" Icy smirked as she tried to reach for the radio.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 pm
Omega looked at the kids in wonder as well. Like her, he wasn't sure exactly what to do. When he saw the volcano begin to erupt, he used his powers to contain the lava shaking his head a little. "Alright kiddos, time to take this play outside and somewhere safe. OJ, stop burnin' those books. Least they're children's books and not something Lucky would flip out over. And Ana, stop making the mountains. Glad we're on the first floor 'cause that might've caused some damage if you had made those upstairs." He sighed as he picked up OJ with his tail and Anabelle with his free hand. He then looked to Fiona and Rex who were creating the winds by flying around the room flapping their small wings and giggling the entire time. "Alright, alright. Enough wind you two. Time to settle down." He smiled as he held his children while Rex landed o his head and Fiona landed on his tail waving at OJ. "In this family, we're born with these abilities, but don't show it until maybe one. In my case, it was when I burped for the first time. Just missed setting my mom's hair on fire along with the couch in the living room. The scorch marks are still on it. It was the same for Sigma when it came to fire. With water, that was when we were put in the pool for the first time. Delta's was when she got the hang of running. She could really take off and it was hard to keep track of her. Lucky entangled the doctor in vines when he tried to smack him on the bottom, but he never showed the nature element until around one when he used it to steal some cookies mom had made. Anna's....well hers was a wild card. Whenever she cried, she made it snow. It calmed her a little when she was upset, except when it came to hunger. She even turned herself into ice a couple times." He explained with a grin while putting out the blazing books.

~~~

Sigma grinned as he looked around the structure she had created around them. "You know it baby." He said looking up at her as he wrapped his tail around hers while wrapping an arm around her waist. He then noticed where she was reaching and stretched his arm out with his powers getting the radio for her. "That better?" He asked while grinding his hips against hers.  

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:46 pm
the next morning icy awoke to see their cage turned into a aqua dome. she hoped nobody would open the door but saw the water was leaking slowly,"Crap... siggy wake up we need to get rid of this water before..."sees the door unlocking. "Oh my god..were busted...."

Enzer awoke to the rumbleing of water and freaks seeing a tidal wave hit her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm
Dawn giggled softly as she swam through the flood, her lower half changed to that of a mermaid's. "Looks like a couple of you had some really wet fun." She purred as she rode out the flood.

Omega sighed heavily as he put up the best barrier that he could to protect his wife and children. He then chuckled as he saw his youngest siblings riding by on a surfboard giggling the whole time. "Yeah...those two are gonna have to go have their fun in the lake or the ocean..."  

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:05 am
Af it was time to leave and the pups were crying a bit. "Relax my pups we will see your aunt dawn and uncle Trevor for holidays.." Omega junior was excited that he wanted one last hug from his grandparents. so dis anabelle.

Icy basically became the 2ed captain of omegas ship after they agreed to marry the two literally. the sip was big and beautiful. "Icy its amazing! but is freezing sigma a bit pushing it?" she asked as she caarried the frazen, but still able to talk sigma to theboat. "yes..its in ice wolf custom that the mate is reminded of his fate. his live is only for me and nobody else.. he is my sea and im the ice that dances on it."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:28 am
Omega grinned as he walked with his family back to the boats. He then looked at Enzer and grinned. "You mean their grandparents right hun? Too bad they couldn't meet their great grandparents. But they're still out so I guess we'll run into them while out at sea." He said with a shrug while the children's aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents hugged them. "Heh. Don't worry, we'll keep in touch. I do like this new communication thing Lucky came up with.

"Y-yeah...should be awesome...video ch-chats.." Sigma stuttered while still frozen in the block of ice. He knew what he was getting into with Icy and was okay with being frozen though being lovestruck, he had forgotten how vulnerable to freezing that he was. He was glad for his slight skill with fire and was already trying to thaw himself out since Omega was told not to interfere.

"Awww....we're so going to miss you little cuties!" Delta said as she snuggled Omega Junior and Anabelle. She then gently rubbed her nose against theirs kissing their foreheads before handing them to Dawn.

"Now you two be good and don't cause too much trouble." Dawn wined as she held the children nuzzling them while purring. "And keep practicing with your skills. I'm sure Fiona and Rex want to play with you again too." She grinned as the flying twins swooped down and nodded hugging their newborn cousins babbling in baby vernacular.

"Don't worry about the house, we'll keep watch over it well enough. Think I might build a couple new rooms just so these four can play around. Gotta make it special so OJ's fire doesn't burn it down, and sturdy enough so that Anabelle's earth powers don't bring it down along with Fiona and Rex's wind powers." Trevor grinned as he wagged his tail while carefully hugging the infants before handing them back to their father.

"And we'll keep safe while on the seas. Still gotta show these pups the world and have fun along the way." Omega grinned as he looked to his family once again. It pained him a little to leave them, especially since they had only stayed with them for a couple of weeks, but it was still nice to hit the seas again. He looked to his beloved Enzer and then their beautiful, spirited children, and even over to Icy and his frozen twin. "You sure I can't carry him love? Sig's no lightweight and the ice looks pretty heavy in its own right." He said while he chuckled lightly.  

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:45 am
Icy nodded,"ok but be careful. Hes valueabe to me and im not finished taming his waters."dusts some snow off with her tail. Enzer giggled " icy dont kill him. You act like he has a big job." Icy looked at them. "Enzi...you know snow wolves can have up to 6 puppies.. im really sure sigma can handle it. Now come on omega just put him in the cabin and defrost him."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:25 pm
Omega chuckled softly as he looked at Icy while taking over on carrying Sigma. With a grin, he began thawing his brother out much faster than he ever could and watched him melt before reforming. "I know he is, but I'm always careful with him. He's my big bro."

Sigma laughed a little finally free of his ice block and stretched around. "FREEEEEE!!!!!" He shouted while jumping around. "WOO! Man it feels good not being frozen. I will always thank you, dear sun, for the warmth that you provide." He said before sneezing and shivering. "Icy love? Let's tone it down on the freezing me thing. I freeze way too easily. I stand no chance in blizzards. I fight Anna and she'd win just be using her ice powers." He said as he held Icy's hands. He then shivered again as his eyes grew wide as what she said dawned on him. "E-eleven pups? Holy cow!"  

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:28 pm
(Time skip) A few months go by and it was easter. The family was preparing a easter get togeather on an island and icy wasent freezing poor Sigma much since they were both busy with 6 pups. She just freezes the crew for almost losing them. Ana began talking with her fist word being mine but Oj's first word..well got enzer mad. (For anyone reading use your imanganation on what his first word was.) She knew it wasnt omega because he never cussed around the kids. And neither did she. "Omegea get in here" She said as she finished rinceing ojs mouth with soap..  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff