Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:47 am
enzerubebii98255
days pass and lake was upset. she saw sakura always waiting on the path for her father. the boys continued their training and lake just tried er best to be strong. even when she was forced in a wheelchair for 2 months. sakura started to cry and began calling out for him,"DAAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYY!!!" then sakura waited for anything, his howl, voice, a sight of him. sakura wouldnt leave her spot till she saw papa. she was a true daddys girl.

Sleep, it was the only thing he knew, that's all he needed. Sleep. Daisuke opened his eyes, he felt extremely weak. He tried to stand, but he couldn't, he collapsed. "Damn," His voice came out a barely audible whisper but eventually he managed to stand. Magick had kept him alive, even though it had taken him very long to recover, it cleared out the dried blood on his fur, healed his wounds, and made him clean. He noticed the change in the trees, it was fall. Had two months passed? He started towards home.

Daisuke arrived at home, the boys were busy sparring each other, they had noticibly gotten bigger, Laughing Lake was sitting in a wheel chair and that took his breathe away, the fox had broken her leg, but it looked like it was healing properly and finally he looked up and saw his daughter, "Sakura. I'm home." the boys turned, startled by the familiar voice. "DADDY!!!" They all screamed and ran towards him, Sakura jumped high and put her arms around his neck, the two boys crashed into him knocking him down, they laughed and cried. Daisuke looked up, "Hi . . . I'm back" He smiled at his mate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
days pass and lake was upset. she saw sakura always waiting on the path for her father. the boys continued their training and lake just tried er best to be strong. even when she was forced in a wheelchair for 2 months. sakura started to cry and began calling out for him,"DAAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYY!!!" then sakura waited for anything, his howl, voice, a sight of him. sakura wouldnt leave her spot till she saw papa. she was a true daddys girl.

Sleep, it was the only thing he knew, that's all he needed. Sleep. Daisuke opened his eyes, he felt extremely weak. He tried to stand, but he couldn't, he collapsed. "Damn," His voice came out a barely audible whisper but eventually he managed to stand. Magick had kept him alive, even though it had taken him very long to recover, it cleared out the dried blood on his fur, healed his wounds, and made him clean. He noticed the change in the trees, it was fall. Had two months passed? He started towards home.

Daisuke arrived at home, the boys were busy sparring each other, they had noticibly gotten bigger, Laughing Lake was sitting in a wheel chair and that took his breathe away, the fox had broken her leg, but it looked like it was healing properly and finally he looked up and saw his daughter, "Sakura. I'm home." the boys turned, startled by the familiar voice. "DADDY!!!" They all screamed and ran towards him, Sakura jumped high and put her arms around his neck, the two boys crashed into him knocking him down, they laughed and cried. Daisuke looked up, "Hi . . . I'm back" He smiled at his mate.
lake couldne believe her eyes. she struggled to get up and run to him but pain stopped her. she whined in it and tried to smile,"Hey loverboy."she grunted with a smile. and tried to get up again.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:57 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

lake couldne believe her eyes. she struggled to get up and run to him but pain stopped her. she whined in it and tried to smile,"Hey loverboy."she grunted with a smile. and tried to get up again.

Daisuke smiled, and stood, picking up all three pups with him. "Lake, I'm sorry to make you worry," He nuzzled his and gave her a her a kiss, something so sweet it was addicting. He didn't want to pull away but the pups groaned. "Daddy. That's gross!" all three of them said in unison, Daisuke laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:03 am
"Ill make you somthing to eat." then sakura boped her mom "Aunt orihime forbidddd it remember? No movements till your leg heals mama." lake sighed.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:21 pm
enzerubebii98255
"Ill make you somthing to eat." then sakura boped her mom "Aunt orihime forbidddd it remember? No movements till your leg heals mama." lake sighed.

Orihime was walking back to her den, work had just ended, she was depressed, her brother . . . hadn't come back for two months, she wondered if he was dead or something. As she neared her home she heard a familiar voice. She ran towards Daisuke's home and saw him there, she launched herself at him, "YOU IDIOT!!!" and kicked him in the head. He went flying and smack right into a tree she was upon him, "MAKING US WORRY LIKE THAT!" Tears were in her eyes. "Seriously, do you ever think about what you do?" she hugged him and he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:32 pm
lake smiled,if it werent for her leg she would be beating him up as well. "Orihime your suffocating him. thats my job."she teased. she rolled down the ramp and over to him and fell out when she hit a bump.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:45 pm
enzerubebii98255
lake smiled,if it werent for her leg she would be beating him up as well. "Orihime your suffocating him. thats my job."she teased. she rolled down the ramp and over to him and fell out when she hit a bump.

He was there already, so fast, he couldn't let her fall. He pulled her up and hugged her, letting her dangle a little in the air so she wouldn't hurt her leg. "I've missed you, all of you. I'm sorry to make you all worry." Out of the house on the other side of the road, Wataru and Akira appeared. "Daisuke!!!!" They ran towards him and gave him a hug. "Uncle Dai!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:26 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

He was there already, so fast, he couldn't let her fall. He pulled her up and hugged her, letting her dangle a little in the air so she wouldn't hurt her leg. "I've missed you, all of you. I'm sorry to make you all worry." Out of the house on the other side of the road, Wataru and Akira appeared. "Daisuke!!!!" They ran towards him and gave him a hug. "Uncle Dai!"
She kisses daiskue deeply wit where it was so sweet it would give him diabetes. "Promise me never to scare me like that again. please?"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

She kisses daiskue deeply wit where it was so sweet it would give him diabetes. "Promise me never to scare me like that again. please?"

Daisuke set Lake down on her chair, "I promise." Orihime smirked, "I'm going to cook a feast. Get ready to eat, cuz you have to eat all of it you fool!" Wataru and Akira laughed, the pups clung to their father. Daisuke kissed Lake again returning an equally sweet kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 pm
At dinner lake was resting even though she wished to join them, but she was in too much pain to do so. she cursed that fox for breaking her leg. its the most happiest day ever and she cant even celebrate it with her family. she smiled seeing sakura cuddle her father again. then she noticed daiskue was upset too. she sighed. she struggled to reach her wheelchair.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:07 pm
enzerubebii98255
At dinner lake was resting even though she wished to join them, but she was in too much pain to do so. she cursed that fox for breaking her leg. its the most happiest day ever and she cant even celebrate it with her family. she smiled seeing sakura cuddle her father again. then she noticed daiskue was upset too. she sighed. she struggled to reach her wheelchair.
Daisuke noticed Lake trying to reach her wheelchair. He approached her and shook his head, "The initial celebration is done, we can eat together, right here," he produced a plate of food from behind his back, enough for both of them to share, "Shall we eat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:26 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Daisuke noticed Lake trying to reach her wheelchair. He approached her and shook his head, "The initial celebration is done, we can eat together, right here," he produced a plate of food from behind his back, enough for both of them to share, "Shall we eat?"
"you charmer you." she tried to adjust her cast, "remember our 1st date? how nervous we were?" she smiled imangineing the memory the sand, the waves, the evil crab. but it was worth it. and the howl.it spoke of love and passon. "I wouldn't replace that memory for anything. and when i heal up. i think ou me, and the kids..deserve a vacation. they have been through alot."she started eating  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:35 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
"you charmer you." she tried to adjust her cast, "remember our 1st date? how nervous we were?" she smiled imangineing the memory the sand, the waves, the evil crab. but it was worth it. and the howl.it spoke of love and passon. "I wouldn't replace that memory for anything. and when i heal up. i think ou me, and the kids..deserve a vacation. they have been through alot."she started eating

As Daisuke ate his food he remembered their first time together, the wonderful night under the full moon, "Actually, a vacation might be nice, though honestly, I'd rather just sleep with you every night." He looked at the pups playing with Akira while Orihime and Wataru got drunk together. "Heh. those two."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:50 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

As Daisuke ate his food he remembered their first time together, the wonderful night under the full moon, "Actually, a vacation might be nice, though honestly, I'd rather just sleep with you every night." He looked at the pups playing with Akira while Orihime and Wataru got drunk together. "Heh. those two."
"So what do you think? the pups want to see your homeland and so do i. and i think orihime wouldn't mind a vacation either.Shes so overworked with the bar."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:18 am
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke knew that the pups would have to see where their mother came from eventually, unlike his homeland, it was intact, "Well . . . I'm only nervous about about what your father might do. I mean, remember? The night our pups went missing, you said you smelled your father." That bothered him the most, what kind of cruel beast would lay hands on innocent pups?  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff