Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:26 pm
Hadrian whimpered in relief, sliding the ice into the icepack and setting it back on his lap. "It's official," he breathed, his light blue eyes looking up at Xaene through his blonde hair. "I love you to bits, Xaene. What a happy addition you'll be to our family. I do hope you'll let me make the cake and not Inna. Wedding cakes make him depressed and he always manages to makes the batter salty with his tears."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 pm
Xaene blushed lightly as he listened to Hadrian. "m-maybe... b-but uhm... no one is supposed to know yet..." he murmured shyly while playing with his ring. "c-can you not tell anyone?" he asked, biting his lip some.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:53 pm
"I can try," muttered Hadrian. He grinned, gesturing to a nearby armchair. "Now, what have you decided to do with the wedding?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:00 pm
Xaene gavea tiny sigh as he took a seat beside him, playing with one of the purple streaks in his hair. "uhm... well.... i-iris is hopefully gonna walk me down the isle.... and i'm gonna ask myka to be the maid of honor... th-that's ....about it...."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 pm
He chuckled, waving his hand at the fireplace, which then lit up with a bright, warm fire. "Lucky for you, I'm a great planner. Why don't we start with location? Where are you happiest? And as sweet as it is, do NOT say Dominick's arms."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 pm
Xaene blinked and thought for a second before smiling softly. "before drake lost his soul... i used to love the forests..... maybe.... something like a forest grove would be nice?" he asked, blushing slightly since he probably would've said Dom's arms if Hadrian hadn't said not to.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:13 pm
Hadrian smirked, running his free hand through his hair. "I know just the place then: the fairy groves. Dominick found it when he was a child, and to get the fairies to let us use it is going to be simple. Would you mind being fairy size for the wedding?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 am
"uhm...there might be a tiny problem with that...." xaene mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "my entire family has been forbidden from ever going onto faerie territory... after uhm...well knightly was born..." he sighed and bit his lip.
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 pm
Hadrian chuckled. "Ok, spill, what did you do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:40 pm
Xaene gave a small sigh and shook his head. "drake basically got involved with their princess like he did with Sebastian's sister... only this time she got pregnant... then they got mad and banned our whole family." he shrugged. "but he didn't have a soul at the time so he didn't really care... but i was sad..... because it kept me from going to the forests for a time..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:45 pm
He burst into laughter. "Oh God, that's amazing!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 pm
"oh yeah, its real fun being half breed. i love it when my demon side takes over and i kill those i care about." Knightly grunted sarcastically from behind hadrian.
"yes... being a dragon demon isn't too good if you aren't pure blood... its rather dangerous most of the time..." xaene sighed as he looked at knightly. "but... knightly, do you think your brother andrew could get rid of the ban on our family?"
"i don't see why not, he is the prince now.... oh and Alexander wants to talk with dad about somethings..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:53 pm
The boy frowned. "Alexander?" Then something dawned on him. "Where's Ailey? She can't be left alone!!"
{{OMFG GUESS WHO JUST PROPOSED TO MYKA!!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:59 pm
"Alexander's my half brother... and so is Andrew... " Knightly sighed and shook his head. "and i'm still with her, this is my shadow..." he shrugged and walked through Hadrian. "i needed to talk with Xaene but i can wait for a bit..." he shrugged
"that takes up your energy... i'll come talk to you in a bit.... so stop with the shadows.." Xaene sighed and watched as Knightly's body melted into an inky blackness and slinked away towards its owner.
{congratz~! oh and speaking of weddings... i wanna get to Xaene and Dommy's >x>;;}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:06 pm
Hadrian stood painfully, heading to the room. "I must heal Ailey. I'll send the boy when I get there." Without waiting, he strode into the room, lifted Ailey in his arms, and nodded at Knightly. "Go speak to him. I'll handle her." He left the room, taking Ailey into a dark, small room and locking the door behind him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games