Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Y-Yeah.. I-I'm fine..." I blushed...

"O-oh ok..." I said coughing slightly. I removed my hand from yours to move my bangs from my eyes.

I hugged you as I gently kissed your lip's. "Are you all right?"

I returned both the kiss and hug, before answering, "Yeh I'm fine. But I didn't like the sound of that treat." I closed my eye's and leaned into your shoulder.

I looked up at you.. "I-It's fine... I-I'm all right.." I said as I lean on to you..
(BRB I'm gana go eat and go on the other computer. BRB in a sec..)

(okie dokie)
I sighed in content, as I softly wrapped my arms around your shoulders. I pressed a soft kiss to your cheek, smiling happily.

(OK I'm back. Sorry it to so long... >.<)
I smiled up at you to... "I think it's time to get ready for school...." I said as I grabed your hand wand got up with you...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:43 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I returned both the kiss and hug, before answering, "Yeh I'm fine. But I didn't like the sound of that treat." I closed my eye's and leaned into your shoulder.

I looked up at you.. "I-It's fine... I-I'm all right.." I said as I lean on to you..

(okie dokie)
I sighed in content, as I softly wrapped my arms around your shoulders. I pressed a soft kiss to your cheek, smiling happily.

I smiled up at you to... "I think it's time to get ready for school...." I said as I grabed your hand wand got up with you...

(its k, i was just watching anime ^,^)
"H-hai~" I said with a smile, heading back inside to change.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:47 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(okie dokie)

(its k, i was just watching anime ^,^)
"H-hai~" I said with a smile, heading back inside to change.

(LOL What anime?)
Meanwhile as we were walking to school~
I was walking with Toruo and said.. "What would you do if I told you I like a boy?" Look's at her...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:56 pm
HichiIchi

(LOL What anime?)
I was walking with Toruo and said.. "What would you do if I told you I like a boy?" Look's at her...

(Uraboku, it's really good~)
Tohru glanced up at you in confusion but said, "And? Kyo you're my friend! I don't care if your gay, straight, white, purple, or that you'r the cat. No matter what you do or say, Kyo. I will say your friend, and help you." She took a deep breath after all of that before she asked, "Why?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:00 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(LOL What anime?)

Tohru glanced up at you in confusion but said, "And? Kyo you're my friend! I don't care if your gay, straight, white, purple, or that you'r the cat. No matter what you do or say, Kyo. I will say your friend, and help you." She took a deep breath after all of that before she asked, "Why?"

My tail poofed up and blushed as I looked away.. "N-N-No resaon.." I said as I glaced at you... (Yuki)
(Oh awsome.. I never head of it.. OwO)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:04 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(LOL What anime?)

My tail poofed up and blushed as I looked away.. "N-N-No resaon.." I said as I glaced at you... (Yuki)

"Oh~" she said smiling at you. I was currently drawwing in my notebook, when I saw you glance over. I gave you a quick grin, as I stopped drawing.
(All I can say about that anime is that about 99.9% of the guys in it are ******** sexy! and most of them have man-crushes!)  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:09 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(LOL What anime?)

"Oh~" she said smiling at you. I was currently drawwing in my notebook, when I saw you glance over. I gave you a quick grin, as I stopped drawing.
(All I can say about that anime is that about 99.9% of the guys in it are ******** sexy! and most of them have man-crushes!)

My tail poofed up as a had a big blush across my face... And my ear's twich when I saw Arisa Uotani and Saki Hanajima looking at me with joyfull eye's.. "W-W-What?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:16 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(LOL What anime?)

My tail poofed up as a had a big blush across my face... And my ear's twich when I saw Arisa Uotani and Saki Hanajima looking at me with joyfull eye's.. "W-W-What?"

I giggled at you, before I went back to my drawing. I had a un-removeable smile on my face.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:21 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(LOL What anime?)

I giggled at you, before I went back to my drawing. I had a un-removeable smile on my face.

"Is it true that your gay?" Arisa asked as she sat next to me..
"W-W-Were did ya hered that?"
"Is it oveouse..." Saki said as she looked at me with dreadfull eye's... "You always stair at Yuki like he's some typ of toy.. Or... Candy..." She said as she drop her book and looking at me again..
I blushed as i looked away.. "I-I-It's nothing o-ok.. AND WERE THE HELL DID YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS?" I yelled as I got up..
The other's eyeed at Touro....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:27 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Is it oveouse..." Saki said as she looked at me with dreadfull eye's... "You always stair at Yuki like he's some typ of toy.. Or... Candy..." She said as she drop her book and looking at me again..
I blushed as i looked away.. "I-I-It's nothing o-ok.. AND WERE THE HELL DID YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS?" I yelled as I got up..

Tohru just blinked, confused. "Arisa-chan, Saki-Chan. Please leave Kyo-kun alone," she said to her friends. I glanced up from my art, watching you closely, ready to step in at any time.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:29 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Tohru just blinked, confused. "Arisa-chan, Saki-Chan. Please leave Kyo-kun alone," she said to her friends. I glanced up from my art, watching you closely, ready to step in at any time.

I sat back down as my ear's flaten.. "S-S-Shut up.. Ya don't know anything.."
"oh hell yes we do... Why dident ya told us.. It's kinda cool.." Arisa said as she got up with a big smile. I looked at her like she's crazy.. "unnn..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:33 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"oh hell yes we do... Why dident ya told us.. It's kinda cool.." Arisa said as she got up with a big smile. I looked at her like she's crazy.. "unnn..."

Both Miss.Honda and I just stared in confusion. I saw her smile as she hugged Arisa. I grinned to myself, glancung at you.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:35 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Both Miss.Honda and I just stared in confusion. I saw her smile as she hugged Arisa. I grinned to myself, glancung at you.

"-O-Ok then..." I said as I glaced up at her like she's crazy or something.. But then I felt you (Yuki) hugging me from behined.. I blushed big time...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:38 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"-O-Ok then..." I said as I glaced up at her like she's crazy or something.. But then I felt you (Yuki) hugging me from behined.. I blushed big time...

I sighed happily, my arms drapped around your neck. I leaned my forehead against your back, and smiled.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:40 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I sighed happily, my arms drapped around your neck. I leaned my forehead against your back, and smiled.

Everyone was like.. "What!!!" In the class room.. I blushed big time.. But then smiled alittle bit..  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games