Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:04 pm
Ethan grunted as Delilah crashed into him.

Alexis watched with horror as Amber made Matt pass out. She ran over to him and touched his forehead. "Matt. Matt. Please wake up." Then she looked over at Delilah with large green eyes. "What the heck." she looked back down at Matt and shook her head. Then she looked up at Amber and Alice. "Thank you for helping." She smiled weakly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:47 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"You should never dwell on the past!" she snapped, clenching her fists. "Even the good can be harmful. You must never look back and always keep moving forward, instead of thinking about what happened once. If you always look back- Damn it..." Her voice cracked, the girl's eyes selling with tears. "Even the good hurts..." she whispered, refusing to look at him. Instead, she looked at the pillar, shaking her head. "That's a marker. It means we're almost there." Continuing the walk in silence, she stared forward, her eyes never straying from the path.

{{Want me to post in the ruins first?}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles put a hand on her shoulder.

"You have to know which good is bad and which good is good."

He pulled his hand away and let her keep walking, following behind carefully.

(OOC: You're leading the way, and he doesn't know how to get there, so it makes sense.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image
Ummmm hello. I think I'm lost.  

Kioma Tenshi Death Slayer

Friendly Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Saying nothing, she continued on her way, determined not to speak to him.

{{Alright then, exit to ruins!!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:47 am
Awesome nerd

Bump?  

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 am
Delilah's eyes fluttered and she said weakly, "Is he alright?" she went to turn her head to look at him and she let out a horrible howl.
Matt shot up from laying on the ground. A horrid look crossed his face as he saw Delilah.He licked his lips and realized her blood was on them. " oh no what have I done?" he said in a barely audible whisper.
Delilah smiled weakly when she saw he was ok.
Amber mumbled something to Alice then asked Delilah, "Do you need us to carry you to the dorm?"
Alice watched Amber then went over to Ethan. "You ok? that sounded like it hurt."
Delilah nodded slightly. "I don't think I can stand."
Matt watched the girls then looked at Alexis then back at Delilah. "I'll Carry her if she will let me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:40 am
Tuba_madness

Alexis looked at Matt with hurt, but concealed it quickly. She looked back down at the ground. Then got up and started heading out of the forest while saying, "See you guys back at the dorm then."

Ethan looked at Alice. "Yeah, I'm okay and it did hurt, but I'm tough." He smiled at her. Then he watched Alexis leave with concern.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 am
Master i_like_icecream

Delilah Watched Alexis with concern. i'm sorry matt." she said quietly as He picked her up.
Matt followed her eyes. "i'll talk to her when we get back. For now I need to deal with the conquences of my actions." he said and a look of sorrow crossed his face. "you shouldn't have egged me on. You know I can't control the beast when i'm angry."
Delilah shrugged her shoulders. "Better me then her. I can handle that side of you and i can tell you had anger built up."
Amber looked around and realized they were no longer needed. "come on Alice."
Alice smiled. "see you around you guys." she said and waved bye t ethan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:29 am
Ethan smiled and waved back. Then he got up and said, "So, Do you mind if we stay at your dorm?" He looked at Delilah.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:12 pm
Matt nodded.
Delilah let out a small growl. "You know If you let me down I can just poof home."
"babe if you taught be anything its that you can't do magic if your weak." he chuckled. "Sides I'm taking you to your Shop. I need to patch you up."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:06 pm
Ethan looks at Jerry. "Ready to go back to the dorm?"  

Master i_like_icecream

Gerry Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image
Jerry looking blank into the sky, "Sure Ethan" he replies still starring at the sky...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:07 am
Gerry Martin

Ethan gives Jerry a funny look and starts off for the dorm.  

Master i_like_icecream

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:30 am
dahliaofwdnsday

Reginald gave his older brother a deeply worried look as he heard Lilia's pain. He couldn't help but feel so useless and helpless!

Crimson just gave his brother a soft look. "Leave it to me." he said and rolled his right sleeve up. His skin shown and his fangs out, the eldest brother sank his teeth into his own arm until twin streams of blood rolled down his arm. He pulled his fangs out then held his bleeding arm out to Lilia. "Drink it if you want to get better." he instructed.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff