Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teen Titans-TNG (1x1 w/ SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image
Princess Kond'r ~ Connie Dorne ~ Dawnfire
"A welcome warning," Connie said, then she smirked. "But you should know one thing: Tamaraneans take such warnings as challenges. And no Tamaranean would refuse a challenge."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image Kaisujin smirked slightly. "You sound like me... and I rarely back down from a challenge, even if it puts me in danger... hell, I usually flourish even more under such pressure," he said with a teasing note. Haruka glanced at Dawnfire. "At first, I thought you were that woman... Starfire, but now," she muttered, apparently only half wanting them to hear her, though Michiru giggled slightly since it was clearly audible anyway.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image
Connie raised an eyebrow and turned her attention to the two women. "You thought I was Starfire? I hope that is not an assumption based on my race," she said. "And Starfire returned to New Tamaran years ago." She wasn't about to let on to Kaisujin or his companions just yet about her true identity. As far as she could remember, she hadn't even told him her earth name yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image Haruka blinked. "We know little of your race, considering usually Michiru and I focus more on the incidents in this system," she said dryly. Kaisujin rolled his eyes. "You said the same thing when you showed up in Edenia when I was recovering from that torture," he said blandly. Both women flinched as if it wasn't a pleasant memory.
Hinata

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
Connie looked from Kaisujin to his companions neutrally. "Have I stumbled upon some sort of past wrongs?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image Haruka blushed suddenly. "No... it's just what he's referring to isn't something we haven't tried to forget... and considering some of the things we've seen, Michiru and I... it says something that we can't forget it," she said softly. Kaisujin nodded slightly. His hands rose to his shoulders as the buckles suddenly popped free. He dropped the armor from his torso, showing the silvery scars that intertwined with each other over his shoulders and ribs before he turned slightly. Alexis breathed inward in shock. The silvery scars twisted and crisscrossed over his entire back, showing barely a quarter inch of tanned skin at most. It showed whatever torture he'd gone through was brutal and vicious.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
"I had wondered what those were from," Connie said, unsurprised by the state of Kaisujin's back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image Kaisujin's eyes narrowed, glowing a bright icy blue. "Tarkatans and barbed whips... suffice it to say when I broke the damned chains, which were Netherrealm made, I paid it back with interest," he said, knowing his voice held a harsh and feral note to it.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
Connie nodded approvingly. "Spoken like a true warrior."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:25 am
User Image Kaisujin shrugged one shoulder, faintly amused. "I have the bloodlines of assassins and warriors in my own body, what do ya expect?" he said wryly. He saw both Cyborg and Michiru glance at him as if thinking of what he could mean by that. "I'm pretty sure you've at least heard of the Lin Kuei," he said dryly. Michiru blinked as if surprised. "You're joking, right?" she said softly, almost hesitantly. "My father is the Grandmaster," he said with a shrug.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image
"Hm?" Connie shook her head. "I know of many warrior races, but that is one I am unfamiliar with," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:57 am
User Image Kaisujin chuckled. "They're not a race of warriors... they're a group of warriors. Some have different talents and abilities, like my father's cryokinetic powers. There's one guy, kinda like an uncle to me, who can shift his body into smoke and back to flesh at will. Hell... I have no idea how the heck they convinced him, but a former Shirai Ryu member joined them," he said dryly. Cyborg twitched at that. "Damn... they're lethal assassins, though the Shirai Ryu are supposedly all dead," he said cautiously. Kaisujin shrugged slightly. "Technically, Scorpion... formerly Hanzo Hizashi, is dead... he's a spectre, and he has one hell of a temper, no pun intended, since most of his powers are fire related," he said dryly. He saw Cyborg's human eye widen as if surprised. All he did was whistle as if impressed.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
"Hn," Connie listened, unimpressed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:50 am
User Image Kaisujin tilted his head upward, his eyes narrowing fractionally as he spotted both blurs they'd noticed before dropping closer towards them.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
Connie heard the whoosh of air being displaced as the two approached at the same time Kaisujin looked up. "Who...?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff