Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Whitethorne House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:56 am
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Former Slytherin

> Shin drank the cup of water like man whom was dying of thrust. He almost wiped his face with his sleeve, but thought better of it. He then stood in the living room, hands clasped, left shacking like it always did, a little worse due to his fear perhaps. He looked down at him self, realizing he looked a wreck. It was true. If the man only knew... "I made a potion....took me three months. A type of despair potion I think... There was no name. Only the ingredients...." His shaking got slightly worse. The whining question he had no good reply for. He gulped slightly, licking his dry lips. "It...I needed to be sad... To make it. Moth-Mrs. Sever said I had been polluted so she..." He dropped the sentence there, feeling a deep set shame. He had not come here to whine. Just to enjoy the company. But. He had already started and it felt good to tell someone. " Both Lord Sever and..Mrs. Sever cursed and be-...". He stopped again. Face falling. But then a slight smile stood in his face again. " I thought of you and your family Sir. It made me happy.... So happy in fact.... The potion blew up in my face..." He did not seem distressed. His smile stayed in place under his long waist length hair.
⁈OCC⁉

Mood? Has an odd feeling about this house.
Emotional state? Scared
Physical State? Weak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Whitethorne House

Ronyo entered the house with Eretria, the journey being quick given the use of the floo network. The place looked so well kept and in order, sometimes even Ronyo fell into the folly of thinking all Slytherin lived in dark dim lit houses with only candle light and the moon light to show anything. The predispositions so often associated with the silver and green house just continued to keep going, if it was ever to change something drastic would have to be done, but that was for another time.

"Well then, that was fun. I think that was my first Floo ride you know. Normally I like brooms or apparation myself. Now then to business or would you like to approach your brother on a more social level with me to start? Normally I'm for the subtle route but if you family is as half as clever as you are the subtle route may back fire."

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:13 am
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria had emerged first from the fireplace, and the younger teen smirked as she glanced over her shoulder at him. Of course he would be the first friend from school to visit the house. Shin honestly didn't count, as her father had brought him over, and they were too far apart in regards to age to really count. Ronyo, on the other hand, could be one of those she might consider a friend. She handed him a brush from atop the mantle after using it to brush the majority of her own clothes. "AT least you didn't end up ill afterward. I know several people that get sick after a Floo ride, even if one of them had done it all his life." She then faced him fully, her arms crossed as she regarded her white-haired former captain. "You wanted something of Chris's that hadn't been washed, correct? I'll see what I can find, and go from there. I'll also see if I can scare up Chalmes as well for you to talk to." She turned on her heel and walked purposefully from the room to find both items.

----------------------------------
State: Determined
OOC: Waiting on you Ron XD

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Ronyo storm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 am
User Image
To this world I'm unimportant
Just because I have nothing to give
So you call this your free country
Tell me why it cost so much to live
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes blinked as he passed Eretria in the hall. Wait, he'd seen that look before. What was going on? As he entered the living room, he drew up short as he regarded the white-haired man standing at the fireplace. His eyes narrowed as he realized that the guy was obviously a wizard. "Okay, who are you, mate, and why did Tria invite you over?" He couldn't remember the last time Eretria brought over a friend and he suddenly realized that something big was happening. He looked back toward where his sister disappeared upstairs. "Tria had better have a good reason as to invite some guy over."

This world can turn me down
But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Cause I'm not built that way
When everything is gone there
Is nothing there to fear
This world cannot bring me down
No cause I'm already here

-------------------------
State: Confused
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

Detective
Whitethorne House

Ronyo smiled as he took the brush and knocked off the bits of powder from the floo ride. He was use to apparating so a little warping of space didn't harm his stomach much anymore. Watching Eretria run off for the article of clothing the detective was soon confronted by a tall young man who seemed a bit unpleased by Ronyo's sudden appearance. The nickname that he used for Eretria was something new as well, he was going to have to remember that one when the blonde got a bit more snooty at times. Ronyo chuckled a bit and held up a hand to help calm the air.

"Tria? That is certainly something to remember, not often I hear one of my tougher team members referred to in a softer tone. I'll make sure no one on the current team hears it though, wouldn't want her to suddenly decide she was the team's third beater," Ronyo smiled and held out a hand for the young man to shake, "Sorry my tongue can get a head of my manners at times. Ronyo Storm a pleasure to meet you, and I'm going to guess your Chalmes, am I right? I'm a friend of Trias," Ronyo chuckled a bit as he said the nickname, "If you will forgive my forwardness, I hear your a squib, if there is time I would really like to hear your perspective on the Wizarding World, but as to why I'm here...well I was hoping to help out if I can."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes frowned as he listened to the guy talk. Help out with what? He didn't think the family was having any issues, unless... His blue eyes looked the guy over again, deciding he didn't like where this was going. This was just wonderful. "No offense, but what kind of help, and why?" Never let it be said he wasn't a suspicious person. Then again, in a family of Slytherins, he kinda needed to learn when to be suspicious. He shook the teen's hand though, frowning.

But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Is nothing there to fear

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

Detective
Whitethorne House

Eretria wasn't kidding about the guy being hard to talk to, if he was always this on edge it was a wonder he ever got anything done without worrying he was making a mistake. Ronyo let out a sigh and removed his white fedora while he looked around the house for a brief second. This place had history, and in more ways than one most likely, but the history Ronyo wished to check first was the stuff pertaining to the missing other brother. Turning back to Chalmes Ronyo studied him for a moment to try and get a better read if he could.

"I understand a stranger suddenly offering help seems odd but believe me when I tell you I only wish to help, and I feel it is not my place to explain this situation as I am just the Samaritan looking to help when asked. Eretria asked and thus it is up to her to explain the details or not, I am loyal to my friends and won't misuse their trust in me. When Tria returns she can choose to explain...and we can see how she reacts to me calling her that as well. I expect something to be thrown personally," Ronyo smiled hoping to ease the tension in some way.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:05 am
User Image
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes cracked a grin at that. Eretria always hated her nickname at home, so it was no wonder that she never went by it elsewhere. He only got away with it because well, he'd always called her that. He stepped back, wondering at who the guy was and how Eretria even knew him. Probably someone from school, he mused. "Thrown maybe at me. She knows the only reason you would know it is because of me, mate. Pretty sure she won't like someone else knowing it." He crossed his arms and leaned against the door jam, waiting for his perplexing sister to make an appearance.

But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Is nothing there to fear

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing

User Image

Eretria reentered the living room carrying an old shirt. She noticed Chalmes giving her a look as she passed, but she ignored it. Instead, she handed the article of clothing to the older teen. "It's an old gym shirt. I don't think he had a chance to wash it before he disappeared." She refused to think of the why's involved there, and instead crossed her arms. "So, have you talked to him yet?" She inclined her head to Chalmes, indicating her older brother, who looked like he was irritated. She ignored it though. She always made him irritated at some point or another.

State: Determined
OOC: Waiting on you Ron XD

I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Ronyo Storm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

Detective
Whitethorne house

Ronyo took the shirt and could smell it just by holding it at a normal distance away. This would work out nicely and with luck a few of the people he knew with even stronger senses of smell then himself could help out and give him a direction to start in. Looking back to Eretria the white haired detective smiled and held back the desire to use the nickname right off the bat, it would be best to conduct business before he likely derailed the conversation.

"To a point, but I wanted you to be here for the beginning so it didn't seem like I was being just super nosey in your family business. However now that we are all nicely gathered up I will cut to the chase as get down to business," Ronyo looked to Chalmes and cleared his throat, "I'm here to asset in the locating and reuniting your missing brother to you. I am a personal detective so all the information will stay only with me and never have to be told to the Ministry if you wish it to stay that way. I would like to ask you some questions sir Chalmes, and we may do so here openly or in private if you wish. I will not divulge information if you choose to take the private route, but I would suggest after telling me that you strongly consider telling your sister as well."

The last part seemed odd without the knowledge of what Eretria had already told him at the agency. If the brother was being shy or fearful about information he had then the secret option was the more likely choice to be picked, and thereby allowing the last statement to mean more to the boy. He really did hate leaving Eretria out of that information but he had to build trust with both of them and right now the bridge between himself and Eretria was strong enough to be able to keep the information and further construct the one between himself and Chalmes.

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes's expression suddenly closed off. Eretria hired a detective to find Chris. Suddenly the whole situation made sense. She wouldn't do something without a reason, after all. He shifted uncomfortably, not liking where this was going one bit. "I guess we can talk. In private, though." He frowned, not knowing where this particular line of questions would lead, and not liking it one bit.

But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Is nothing there to fear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image

Detective
Whitethorne House

As predicted the boy took the private path, so something about his information would likely have implication on Eretria, the entire family, or maybe even the mother's death in some way. Eretria had hired Ronyo to find her brother, which meant she cared deeply for him, and on that same note the brother she still had as well. If the feeling was reciprocated then that meant Chalmes was holding on to something he either felt ashamed to allow Eretria to know or felt it would do her a disservice to tell her. Ronyo nodded and then looked to Eretria with a nod indicating she was right about having something secret he didn't want her to know. Ronyo would do his best to convince Chalmes to in trust his sister with the information as well, but the priority was facts and possible clues about the missing brother. Gesturing to have Chalmes lead the way to an area he found secure enough Ronyo would also sound proof the area before they began, he hoped Eretria would forgive the act and know it was meant more to gain Chalmes trust then be wary over her.

"Alright, I don't wish to cause any emotional pain but I feel we will need to drudge up some old memories in order to get somewhere here," Ronyo spoke after the wards had been put in place and brought a hand to his mouth as he thought for a moment, "If you could please, tell me everything you remember about the day your brother went missing, the day your mother was killed. Try and tell me every detail as you never know what can spark a clue. Start from the morning and go all the way to the end of that day if you could, "Ronyo took out his note pad and self-inking quill, "If you have information you wish not to be written down please let me know and it will remain off the pad, but I would ask for you to slow down those parts so I can better remember them."

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes was quiet as he followed the other man through the house to a private area. He nearly flinched as he realized it was his father's study, but shoved the reaction away quickly. He wasn't some kid anymore, damnit! He listened to Ronyo quietly. "Well, there's really not much to tell. Got up, did some repairs on an old radio, got bugged by Chris to ger some schoolwork out of the way, and then that afternoon, went with Eretria to see a movie. Chris didn't want to, since he had an essay he needed to research for and write for school. When we got home, we found Mum dead and Chris, well, gone." Damn it, that last part hurt to admit. He didn't want to think of his twin as being gone, but that's what happened. Heck, it almost felt like Chris had died and Chalmes was what was left behind some days.

But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Is nothing there to fear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

Detective
Whitethorne House

So the act happened between the time Eretria and Chalmes left for the movies until they got back. He really wish he had access to the crime scene report but he didn't feel like he could get that easily. Likely the act had been over for some time when the siblings returned home, for the best time for the crime to have happened would be at the peak of the time the brother and sister were gone.

"What time did you leave for the movies, and what time did you get back? Please try and be specific if you can, to the minute would be great. Also, and I know this might sound a bit strange, what was your brother's essay about?"

By the day's activities it sounded like when Eretria was not at school she went about her life more like a muggle child then a wizarding one, something the detective actually found refreshing about his old teammate. Now would come the harder questions though, the ones that would require more memory and maybe even more painful ones.

"This may be hard, but do you remember anything the Aurors or any other crime scene wizards said about likely time of death? Please don't be offended by this, but did you mother look like she had been diseased long when you came upon the scene?"

User Image

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
Tell me why

User Image

Chalmes frowned. How the bloody hell was he supposed to remember something that happened over a year ago? He nearly wanted to deck the guy, and suddenly wondered if... Oh hell. Eretria thought Chris was the one that killed their mum. It made a sick sort of sense, in a way. He rubbed his face, suddenly wanting this line of questioning to be over, now. "Look, I don't remember the time of day, and I can barely remember much of what happened after we got home. I was kind of upset over my mum and twin being gone, you know." He suddenly had the urge to punch something. Hell, he really needed to. This was turning into a situation that could only implicate Chris in something awful, and despite what Ronyo might say, it could lead to his twin being arrested, or worse, have people after him. Chalmes crossed his arms and closed his mouth, refusing to say another word

But I won’t turn away
And I won’t duck and run
Is nothing there to fear

State: Annoyed