Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Random Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hizzahn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:20 pm
Actually I did take that pic and changed Silver's signature to have it in there, as a joke. I thought she would have taken it off by now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:54 am
Just hadn't gotten around to taking it off.... maybe later. smile  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Hizzahn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:41 pm
My quest is over! I got a pink link earlier today so that gave me the last of the grand of the 13050 gold I needed. Thanks to SilverVixen for the setting up the quest thread, bumping, and donating. I'll buy you something pretty with the mass amounts of gold I'll be getting now. I fished for 20 minutes today and my ranking went up a thousand, 5000 to 4000. I have a lot of catching up to do if I want to be on the top 10 sweatdrop  

Hizzahn

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:41 am
Hizzahn
My quest is over! I got a pink link earlier today so that gave me the last of the grand of the 13050 gold I needed. Thanks to SilverVixen for the setting up the quest thread, bumping, and donating. I'll buy you something pretty with the mass amounts of gold I'll be getting now. I fished for 20 minutes today and my ranking went up a thousand, 5000 to 4000. I have a lot of catching up to do if I want to be on the top 10 sweatdrop
Go you!

My auction is over! It got up to 20k whee Now I have money to buy all those cool new items!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:54 am
Chisa
Hizzahn
Go you!

My auction is over! It got up to 20k whee Now I have money to buy all those cool new items!

congrats to both of you! ^__^ heart  

Raine Dragon

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:20 pm
Chisa your avatar is TOO cute! Ahh!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:00 pm
My eyelid hasn't stopped twitching for 6 days straight. cry  

Hizzahn

That Crazy Botvinnik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:47 pm
Chisa
Hizzahn
Go you!

HOMG PORTS ARE GONE! CAN I PLEASE PLEASE BORROW THEM?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:41 pm
Lord_Michieru
Heheeheh. Only not wearing them because it won't let me wear them at the same time as the Goti's, which I haven't worn before...

Nah, sorry, can't lend out my ports, I change my look to much and will probably want to wear them again pretty quickly.  

Chisa
Vice Captain

That Crazy Botvinnik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:42 pm
Chisa
Lord_Michieru
Heheeheh. Only not wearing them because it won't let me wear them at the same time as the Goti's, which I haven't worn before...

Nah, sorry, can't lend out my ports, I change my look to much and will probably want to wear them again pretty quickly.

Dammit. Gonna have to get them teh hard way...THEY ARE TEH NEXT ITEM I SHALL GETZOR!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:47 pm
Lord_Michieru
Chisa
Lord_Michieru

Dammit. Gonna have to get them teh hard way...THEY ARE TEH NEXT ITEM I SHALL GETZOR!
They're craaaaaaazy expensive. I wanted to quest for DJs, but... I think they go up in price faster than I earn gold sweatdrop I'd need to do hundreds of auctions to get them sad  

Chisa
Vice Captain

That Crazy Botvinnik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:54 pm
Chisa
Lord_Michieru
Chisa
Lord_Michieru

They're craaaaaaazy expensive. I wanted to quest for DJs, but... I think they go up in price faster than I earn gold sweatdrop I'd need to do hundreds of auctions to get them sad

crying I WEALLY WANT DEM!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:15 pm
Ah well. Time to go play Hoverboard ASDF!  

That Crazy Botvinnik

Raine Dragon

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:31 pm
I just found the cutest thing! it's a program that when you run it, this little kitty cat walks and jumps around your desktop... and it climbs ans claws at stuff... so cute! you can see/dowload it here:

http://www.silvermeow.com/dnload/index_en.php

soooo cute ^___^ heart  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games