Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Gun Range Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena simply clapped her hands together and rested them on her hips. "Well it looks like my work here is done!" she laughed with a sense of accomplishment even though she did nothing at all. She enjoyed hearing the quarrel between the men and the horse, but he enjoyed eating more. "Now about that dinner..." she told with a smirk directed at Adrian.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Albion moved to stand between them, the bullets deflecting off his hide. "That's enough!"
Adrian was already pulling his car keys out. "Let's get out of here before they notice we've gone," he whispered, grinning wickedly.

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:16 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxRaising an eyebrow, Wennin lowered his gun from aiming at a target only for his gaze to stop on Albion. “And what, pray tell, will you do if our playful bantering doesn't cease? Are you gonna scold us? Make us sit on one hand while holding our tongues with the other hand? Kill us? He's deliberately aiming for non-vital areas because he knows I heal quickly and I'm bored. It's entertainment for me,” he purred smoothly as if taunting the horse. He then let his gun shift into a scythe and set it behind his neck while holding it in place on his shoulders.

xXxClive stood up quickly, his gaze shifting briefly at the two lovebirds only to return to where Wennin and Albion were. “Wennin, don't taunt horses of the apocalypse. You don't taunt War's horse even if you're unintimidated by deaths icy embrace,” he sighed lightly before giving the horse a half-hearted salute. “Sorry about that. Wennin only really pays attention if he's not staring at a random spot like he's higher than a kite. By hitting him, I catch his attention. Since I'm blind as a bat in close quarters, I use long range hits and rocks just ain't working anymore. Wennin's already stated to me when I was first teaching him how to shoot that shooting non-vital points with a bullet was perfectly fine with him as it caught his attention.

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ )}

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:31 pm

She reflected the grin. "Get out of my mind." she laughed lightly and started heading for the car. Those two gunners were definitely interesting, she liked them. Maybe when their fight and catching up was done she'd come back to learn how to shoot right.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:42 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The horse pouted in the best way a horse can pout. "Yeah, sure...even a sadomasochist can't be so stupid."
"You choose the place, darling," he chuckled, unlocking the car and opening her door. "I still don't know this place very well, so you'll have to tell me where to go."

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:20 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxDemon berserker or shinigami, my lil' pony. And of course I'm not that stupid. I mean, I am kinda that stupid when it comes down to being gentle and nice, but I've never had anyone to be nice to so I'm unused to the sincerity of it all... The kind smiles, the 'thank you's, the apologies, the pity and sympathy...” Wennin responded without hesitation. Giving a slight shrug, he freed up one hand so he could pat the horse on top of the head before letting the scythe vanish completely. He then moved over to where he could lean lightly against the horse's side with his eyes closed. “Guess I just grew used to people hating me so I just detached myself from everyone else and just kept up the appearance of a complete jackass in order to keep from getting up the hopes of friends and eventually a lover... Does that make me a bad person or just overprotective of myself or something?” Clive just remained quiet as Wennin's taunting tone seemed to just shift into a tired ramble. He hadn't expected Wennin to flat out admit to being so heartless and weird so as to never end up feeling betrayal or hurt some friends and even lovers created to the horse and yet here he was.

xXxHow long have you gone without sleep? You're being un-Wennin-like,” the blonde questioned only to get a slight half-shrug from Wennin. “Go lay down in a corner somewhere. I'll speak with-” “The lady in red~” Wennin interrupted with a soft snicker. Clive could only facepalm at how easily the dark haired demon was teasing the red horse.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 am

Dantes_river

Ky'lith walked onto the gun range cautiously, looking around for a man by the description she had been given. Her dragon was following close behind her, though he leaned on her every once in a while to catch his breath. She wished he had just let her carry him, but he was being too proud. Once she recognized Clive, she walked over and spoke quietly to him, her voice sounding like bells. "Hello, I am looking for a man by the name of Clive?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:13 am
Tear Shadow

Mayah Playah
Horse of War?

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxOh~ A chickadee was looking for you, Clive~ Aren't you so special,” the dark haired demon hummed cheerfully before moving over to the fiery red horse and rubbing his nose lightly. He ignored the brief tap against his shoulder by a sniper rifle the dirty-blonde haired male had given him the warning tap with. It was all fun and games in his book whereas Clive probably looked like a man in his late twenties picking on the darker haired Wennin.

xXxOh joy. I am he. Ignore the glasses and arsenal of firearms I'm carrying. Just state your business and who referred you to me. From there we will move on to my business fees and the length of time you'll have to pay off said fees. I'll need a name also. Got bills to pay, mouths to feed and ain't nothin' in this world for free,” he stated without the slightest bit of hesitation. It almost seemed as if he'd rehearsed these words and stated them to many clientele knocking on his doors in which he had used such words on many other people asking for his assistance. Of course few knew that he was just a thirteen-year-old demon in disguise as an adult mercenary, but still... “Oh no I can't slow down, I can't hold back, though y'know I wish I could. Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good~” Wennin interrupted in a hum with a snort followed shortly after. Clive just rolled his eyes at his added words before focusing his dark hunter green eyes on the female.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Dantes_river

Ky'lith smiled as she watched Wennin. He seemed fairly nice, definitely interesting... And cute, she couldn't help but notice. Of course this thought made her blush, and she quickly focused her attention back to the taller, more rugged man. At least these men were demons; she was used to being around them, and it relaxed her enough to give some volume to her voice.

"My dragon is ill, I was referred by Yue. I am Ky'lith Noir." She bit her lip to avoid the odd urge to state her title, thinking it wasn't necessary here. As Kin caught up and laid down beside her, Ky petted the medium-sized dragon's nose lovingly. "It's okay, baby, we're here. No more walking." She knelt down beside him and kissed his nose. "Coo..." The dragon's voice was weak, and he had a high fever.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:10 am
Tear Shadow

Mayah Playah
Horse of War?

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxHalf faeries always think the funniest things even when negativity is staring them right in the face. Dragon~ Hm... Let's taste,” Wennin hummed as he seemed to vanish from where he stood only to appear beside the dragon. Gently running his fingers down the sides of the dragon's face, he stared the dragon in the eye for a bit. In the next few seconds, the seemingly odd demon ran his tongue across the relatively small dragon's forehead. “Ooh~ Almost ripe. Definitely almost ripe. I'll leave you be for now though.

xXxOh Lordy... Ignore Wennin's ramblings also. He's a tired sadomasochist of a demon berserker. Yué Phantomen sent you... Haven't seen those three in a coon's age. Either way, let me see your dragon,” Clive responded with a brief flicker of a smile as he brushed Wennin to the side. Examining multiple different areas of the dragon while pushing his glasses back up every once in a while, a soft ticking sound came from the marksman. After a few minutes, he pulled something from out of the dragon's scales and slid a needle into the reptilian creature's skin beneath the scales. “Sleep, little one. Sleep always helps one get better. Return for him in a couple of days and he'll be right as rain. Unfortunately, I can't undo the damage already done by such illness setting in and remaining untreated for such a long time. I'd give him about twelve or thirteen more years before it happens. I'll feed him and care for him for a few days before you can take him back. Price for caring for an ill dragon for a few days to be sure he heals properly? Mm... Four hundred dollars in cash to this location, paid in full at about four months time. Dragons are high maintenance and I'm giving you a discount 'cause the Phantomen trio sent you to me since Yué obviously didn't want to break it to you that your dragon doesn't have much time left in this world.” Clive followed his bluntness by a brief shrug before gently stroking the dragon's head as it lay down submissively near the two demonic males.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Dantes_river

Ky'lith stayed knelt down next to her dragon, refusing to leave his side. She took a deep breath and looked over at Wennin instead of the man speaking to her. "He's still so young... He's only 204 years old. 205 tomorrow." She petted Kin's paw gently as he fell asleep. "What made him so ill...?"Her voice was soft as she grew pale. She twirled her index finger in the air, a small purple wallet appearing in her hand. She removed the exact amount of money and handed it to Clive, thinking nothing of it. "Do I really have to leave him...? Could I stay nearby while he's here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:53 pm
Tear Shadow

Mayah Playah
Horse of War?

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxHumans. Mankind. Call them what you will, but man is to blame for most things becoming endangered let alone extinct,” the two males answered in sync with each other without the slightest bit of thought set into action. The darker haired demon then stood up in one swift, fluid motion while letting his ghost band form up a few feet away. As soon as the band started up, he started to sing in Japanese while also starting up a little dance as if he weren't upset about the news of death. Clive, however, just gave a brief shrug as he started to count out the money.

xXxListen up and listen well, Miss Noir. If humans continue at the pace they're going right now, the worlds we know and love will cease to exist altogether. The fey realm is already dying and leaving dust where fey used to be. Dragon clans are growing smaller with each passing minute. Animals altogether are ending up continuously put on the endangered species list while also hunting for food in order to survive in the homes of humans. To put it simply, Mark Twain wrote an excerpt of the evils of man and yet man is too stupid to try fixing the error of their ways,” the dirty-blonde haired demon explained as if it was common sense he was telling her about while pocketing the cash. Letting his brief illusion of his guns and cloak being in place vanish, the dirty-blonde haired teenager looked far less muscular as his guns and cloak reappeared on the ground where he'd set them earlier. “The lowest animal on the food chain is actually man himself~ Clive doesn't care if you stay nearby, but if you try protesting any of his methods of curing your dragon, he'll bust a cap in your dragon's head just because it'd be more humane than letting him continue suffering with something you could've prevented by keeping him near dragon riders. He would also like to point out that if his dragon rider acquaintances saw the condition your dragon's in right now, they'd cut your head off and mount it on a pike as a warning to any other people who think they can own a dragon like a dog or cat. Dragons are a lot more of a responsibility than most other animals,” Wennin's voice chimed in as the ghost band started playing an odd sounding tune. This just got the younger male, although he looked older than Wennin, to nod as if it were a fact. Unlike most people, Clive didn't cover up the truth with lies even if it'd spare someone's feelings.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:53 am

Dantes_river

Ky'lith looked between the males as they spoke in sync, a bit startled by it. They were certainly interesting, and her interest only grew as Wennin's band appeared. She smiled slightly as he began to sing, and resumed petting her dragon. She watched Clive as he spoke, paying close attention. "I hate humans. Always have." She looked back down at her sleeping companion as she spoke. "I grew up seeing the horrible things humans do and how they impact everything around them. Why they are still allowed to be in this existence is beyond me, they don't deserve to be alive." Her expression grew dark, and she immediately got her coloring back. "And how exactly could I have kept him around dragon riders? I don't know any, never have. I grew up around dragons, but I never had the opportunity to meet any riders. I've ridden them my whole life, and for some reason I never saw a sick dragon before so I never cared for one." She sighed softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:42 pm
Tear Shadow

Mayah Playah
Horse of War?

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxEasy. Wherever there are dragons there are dragon riders. Their riders will always be with them no matter what the situation. That would be why you've never had a sick dragon around you. Unfortunately for you, some dragon riders do not help dragons that aren't theirs. Your dragon is exactly that; your dragon. Wennin can explain that bit to you,” Clive responded as he gently ran a hand over the top of the dragon's head. His expression became a bit sad as he gently stroked his fingertips against the dragon's scales, but he never seemed to go into his own perso al thoughts. He didn't even ask her the question he'd been asking anyone he came across.

xXxOdd. Dragon riders usually only coincide with dragons so seeing them interact with anything else is rare. There are four dragon riders we know personally that don't care if a dragon's yours, his or hers. They just want dragons to live a long, fulfilling life. One way to get their attention is finding a mirror and calling out the riders names in which their names are Sharon, Futch, Caïm and Nowe. If you also tell the mirror your problem with your dragon, you'll get to meet a rare type of dragon and one of the four riders. Don't ask questions, just know that they'll get the message,” Wennin hummed cheerfully only for a dead serious expression to pass over his face. “Who said it's just the humans though? The fey have been crossing boundaries that shouldn't have been crossed for centuries. Yes, it's all in good fun when a human child gets swapped for a changeling for a little while. That doesn't mean kidnapping, killing and even seducing those who enter the fey courts is acceptable. No one isn't to blame in all truth. You just have to live as long as I have or have Clive's brain to which you never stop thinking.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tear Shadow

Fashionable Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Dantes_river

Ky listened carefully as the males took turns speaking, and decided that they were officially wonderful to talk to. Her mind quickly developed questions, and she just couldn't contain her curiosity. "What exactly makes someone a dragon rider? How do you know if someone is?" She ignored the comment about the fey people, having been raised by a demon-elf and knowing no other fairies. She looked down at Kin and hugged him gently, laying down on the ground next to him and holding his paw. He was her best friend; she grew up with him, and the only reason he was even here was that he had cried when her brother suggested him staying with the other dragons.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff