Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image

"Just keep telling yourself that." Alcott said through his smirk. He was driving around 120 miles/hour down a seemingly empty highway. It was pretty nice out, an occasional car to dodge, a billboard here and there, an animal running through the forest to match their speed. "We're making great time." he smiled as they passed by a sign that read:

Corinth
24 miles away - Exit 32B

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm
"Do you believe in ghosts?" she asked all of a sudden.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

He glanced over at her for a second then back to the road. "No." he answered gruffly. "I mean, I believe in the afterlife, but I've yet to see a ghost haunt me." A pause. "Why?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:43 pm
"Just curious." Michaela continued to stare out the window, sighing.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image

"Don't tell me you believe in ghosts." He was about a mile past the exit, there was a traffic light coming up, yellow. He could make it. He sped up a few more miles and zoomed past the light just as the light turned red.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 pm
She chuckled. "I honestly have no idea. I've never really given it much thought." As the city came into view, the girl's eyes softened. "It's so pretty and green."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

Alcott nodded in agreement. "So give me the directions to wherever we're going." he said and began to slow down a bit, 90 miles/hour.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 pm
She pointed to the huge ferris wheel towering the whole city. "There. Can't get much more helpful than that."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

He made a sound between a grunt and a scowl. How did he miss that? He swerved and made a hard turn then drove down a few roads, staring at some old fashioned houses, some worn down and built with character. It was a kind of life he longed for, living in a town that still held onto its roots.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 pm
Michaela smiled to herself. These houses reminded her of going to visit her grandmother. It was the only time of year that she felt like a normal kid and not like a fragile, porcelain princess. "I wonder what it's like to really live her," she wondered aloud.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image

"Probably quiet and peaceful. Like movies with kids on adventures." Alcott muttered as he pulled into the amusement park's parking lot. It took forever to find a spot, especially with those damn small cars that made it look like there was a spot open a few times - he nearly crashed into them once or twice - but he finally found a spot, and under some shade, too.
"Alright," Alcott muttered as he climbed out of the car. "This one's all yours." he said and handed her the green box.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:03 am
Taking a deep breath, Michaela took the box and made her way to the ferris wheel, but was stopped by the man. She wasn't allowed to go alone, since the belts were thin and incapable of holding someone of such small stature in. Before they could choose for her, she motioned to Alcott. "Come on, I can't go alone."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:15 am
User Image

Alcott was waiting in front of a stand for a funnel cake. Man, it had been a loooong time since he had one, and he was getting excited. It looked so good. Oh, now they're adding sugar! He could hear his stomach growl. And as he reached for his treat, he found himself being called over to the ride to accompany Michaela. He inwardly groaned and cursed like a sailor. "Save that." he told the man before heading towards the girl. He paid his ticket to the carnie and climbed into the ride then waited patiently for Michaela to join him, his eyes on the funnel cake that got away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:22 am
She rolled her eyes, squeezing in beside him. "I'll buy you two once we get off," she promised, her fists clenching as the wheel started to move. Eventually, they were waiting at the top. With the wind blowing all around them, the girl got a small handful of ashes and threw them to the wind, smiling. "Happy anneversary, Mom and Dad," she whispered.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:38 am
User Image

The ride was slow and relaxing, the sights grew smaller and the entire town was swallowed up by the green of the trees. It was an august sight, it was nature's cigarette for the teacher.
After about a few minutes their cart finally stopped at the very top. Alcott looked around at the sights. Magnificent. And yet... He leaned back down in his seat. It felt strange, being in the spot his best friends fell in love. It was like he cold feel the warmth those two gave off. For some reason, the memory of talking about believing in ghosts or not popped back into his mind. No, no he was just getting paranoid, that was all. He'd get better as soon as they got back on land and he got his junk food.
Alcott watched Michaela toss the ashes into the sky and watched them blow away to wherever the wind took them. He gave her a soft look, wondering if she would cry or not.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games