Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Paris, France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:31 pm
"What are you talking about?" she replied, looking at him curiously. "The closest you've ever come to loving a Brennan was when you loved me. I mean, Arwen was a bit too young to love when you were 'married'."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 pm
"I... Wh-What?" Navarre blinked, aghast.

Knowing that there was no point in hiding it anymore, Roy walked over to the two. "I think Arwen told him that they were really married, or at least made him believe that." he explained.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:55 pm
"Oh my God, I'm going to kill her!" she growled, calming herself before she turned back to Navarre. "Two years ago, I met you in the school courtyard. We fell in 'love', it didn't work so we went our separate ways. You stayed alone while I fell in real love with my husband. I got married to him and happy times ensued until he had to leave. My daughter Arwen was five when he left, and she liked to play house with you. She'd walk around with you, holding your hand, calling you Mr. Arwen and herself Mrs. Erik. After Damian went away, she, her brother, and I went to live with my new spouse, Trayl, who was to care for us since we were all alone. But when Trayl died, she enchanted Ben and Arwen to grow older, much older. Now, Ben's almost twelve and Arwen turned seventeen just last week. She must have accidentally convinced you that you were really married and then found you too 'you' to give up the charade. At least she wound up doing the right thing by leaving."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 am
Navarre stayed still for the most part. It felt like an hour before he made any signs that he was still alive, and it wasn't until Roy was about to poke him that he spoke, "So she's... she's only six... years old?" he mumbled quietly. That explained the part of him that cried out not to kiss her. Oh God, he kissed a six-year-old.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:44 am
She shook her head. "Technically, Arwen's seventeen. But that doesn't matter, it's not like you did anything...right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 am
"I-I..." Navarre put a hand to his forehead and would've fallen had Roy not caught him. "I kissed her." he whispered to his dismay.

((niiight!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:19 pm
"YOU DID WHAT?!" she screeched, grabbing his collar and pulling him closer so that they were only a few inches apart. "Tell me again. What did you do with my oldest girl?" she questioned dangerously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:35 pm
Navarre cringed under Myka's glare where Erik would have stayed emotionless. "We only kissed... a few times. That's all." he said in an apprehensive voice. "But I... I had no idea... Sh-She just.... I thought....." he stumbled over his words with a fretful look in his big, emerald eyes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 pm
Myka sighed. "Ok, but guess what you get to do. You get to tell her that it's completely over, that you are NOT attracted to her, that she is NEVER to see you again, and that you NEVER, EVER loved her. Understood?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:45 pm
He gulped and shifted his gaze. "I... I am not sure I can do that."

Roy walked up to them and gave Erik a look of disbelief. "What did you just say?"

Navarre met Roy's gaze for a second then looked away. "Even if she were not my wife, I... I feel somewhat complete knowing her. Like my memory never left." He smiled warmly. "It's such a nice feeling." His eyes hesitantly went to Myka. "I do not know my feelings yet, but I cannot bring myself to say such harsh things."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:32 am
She huffed, tightening her grip."Then you are dead to me, and Arwen will never see you again. Not as long as I live."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 am
"I implore you!" Navarre quickly begged, putting his hands on her wrists. "Even if I don't share the feeling, your daughter feels strongly for me! She's crying as we speak, that I assure you!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 am
"But she is seventeen!" she replied. "You are twenty-one, too old to kiss her, to hold her, to love her. She needs to realize that you are NOT going to be with her. Roy, reason with him!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:05 am
"She's right, Er-Navarre." Roy said and put a hand on his shoulder, still not used to the new name. "Technically, Arwen's only six. You used to think the very idea was putrid."

Navarre shook himself from Roy's grasp. "Be that as it may, I am not this Erik any of you talk about, I am Navarre! And there is something I feel, I don't know if it's love or even liking, but it's there, dammit!" For a second, he looked as sad as Erik used to always. "I can't bear breaking her heart like mine is."

Roy's eyes widened for a second when he saw Navarre's slight change. He turned to Myka to see if she saw it, too.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:14 am
Myka's heart broke a little at the despair in his eyes, causing her to finally break down. "Alright, fine, but on two conditions. One, you tell her you know everything, that she was wrong, and how you really feel. And two, you never ask me or anyone else in my family about your past. Am I understood?"  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff