Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:40 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

The detective didn't react when he was spat at, but soon released a sigh, muttering something about how he hated kids. With his free hand, he curled each long finger into a tightly wrapped fist and delivered a swift and punishing blow against the rock star's jaw.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:54 am
Ellery Advimi

User Image

"Fredrich!" gasped Ellery, one hand reaching forward for his shoulder. "Careful. I need him for the next album."
Eun-Ho whimpered from the punch, spitting blood out to the pillow and gritting his loosened teeth. "S-son of a b-"
"That's right, keep insulting the man who just punched you in the face. You're so smart, Eun-Ho."
"F-fine, just make h-him l-let me go!" he cried, thrashing around on the bed.
Ellery slid his hand down to Fredrich's upper arm, looking at him. "Feel free to tighten your grip."
He then released the detective and walked over to take Eun-Ho's phone. "This is mine now, thank you. You're grounded like the thirteen year old you're acting like." Returning to Fredrich's side, he tucked the phone into his back pocket and sighed.

User Image

Eun-Ho Joong

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:18 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Obeying Ellery, Fredrich wordlessly tightened his grip to the point where Eun-Ho could still breath, but it would be a struggle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:30 am
Ellery Advimi

User Image

The rock star's hands rose to Fredrich's, trying desperately to pry him off. His breathing was shallow, his face turning slightly red. "M-make... your b-b-boytoy l-let me...let m-me go!"
Ellery glanced down at him coldly. "Don't call him that."
"Whatever! M-make him...make h-him l-let me go!"
He tilted his head in thought, sighing softly. "Oh, alright. Could you let go of him before he passes out, Fredrich?" he asked, somewhat emotionlessly.

User Image

Eun-Ho Joong

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:34 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I feel like I would do the world a favor if I stayed like this, but as you wish." Fredrich grunted and instantly released the boy's neck, letting his arm fall back to his side as he straightened up. This one wasn't as annoying as Han, but he was very close. Maybe all pop stars were this difficult.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:45 am
Ellery Advimi

User Image

While Eun-Ho sat up, coughing and rubbing his throat, Ellery took Fredrich's hand and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "Thanks for that," he said instead of kissing him, moving back down and looked at the group member before him. "I expect you'll start behaving after this, yeah?"
The man glared up at them, but nodded nonetheless. "What're you going to do about the scandal, though?" he asked, his voice hoarse.
Ellery released Fredrich's hand and held out his phone to show his colleague the screen. "What i always do when you mess up: damage control. Meet your cousin, the prostitute."
The girl on the screen smiled at the camera, her name printed at the side and her family members listed. Eun-Ho was among the few.
"So... I slept with my cousin?"
He rolled his eyes. "No, moron. You went to visit her in an attempt to get her out of the business. I've already contacted her to release a statement, to which she agreed." He then turned to Fredrich. "You ready to go, or do you want to punch him again?"

User Image

Eun-Ho Joong

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:50 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"It's tempting, but I think I'll pass." Fredrich said while pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, the light reflecting off the lens hiding his eyes and emphasizing the intimidating... everything he had.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:57 am
Ellery Advimi

User Image

Eun-Ho trembled involuntarily under Fredrich's gaze, eyes watching him carefully.
The brunette, on the other hand, was smiling softly. "Good, then let's get going. Daniel and Cameron need supervising." Bowing slightly to Eun-Ho, he walked over to the door and opened it. "While we're going there, we should stop by a fast-food restaurant or something. I'm a little hungry."

User Image

Eun-Ho Joong

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You just had ice cream." the taller male growled softly as they entered the elevator. The ride was slow, but that was because of how high up they were. "So," Fredrich started after fifteen floors. He stood at the corner, posture straight with his arms folded behind his back. "You're a virgin, are you?" he snickered and gave the songwriter a sideways glance, his usual frown twitching to a smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:12 pm
Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery growled from his side of the elevator. "Shut up, it's not like it's unheard of," he snarled, crossing his arms in front of himself and glaring at the doors. "Don't act all high-and-mighty. How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:54 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Seventeen." the detective replied easily, not seeming to be disturbed by his memories. "I got drunk at a friend's graduation party, and a girl that had a crush on me used that to her advantage." He smiled to himself at the nostalgia of his high school days. Thinking back on it now, he would have never guessed he'd be watching over some kids as their local detective.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:09 pm
Ellery Advimi

User Image

"And that's why you don't drink underage," he said, turning back to Fredrich and scowling. He didn't want him to know that he had too much time working on his studies to focus on girls... who only made him nervous at that age. Looking up at the screen that read several more floors to go, he sighed. "It's not like I didn't have opportunities in high school. I just... "

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:21 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Didn't know what to do?" Fredrich finished with a sly smirk. "It's not too late. I'm sure with your fame you could easily get a fan girl, or boy, to be with you. You could even accompany that friend of yours next time he visits his cousin." he murmured and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose just as the elevator doors opened.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:36 pm
Ellery Advimi

User Image

"Forgive me for wanting to lose my virginity to someone I love, or at least know well!" he cried, blushing madly and striding out. To the side, he looked out to a wedding, stopping and sighing. "I've been waiting all my life for someone who would sweep me off my feet and be... my Prince Charming." He chuckled at his own silliness, then walked out to the doors. "But I'd rather die a virgin, then give myself to someone I don't know."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:46 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Ah, how I've heard this talk many times." Fredrich sighed nostalgically while walking around the songwriter and unlocking the car. "So many people always claim to wait for marriage or that special someone. I've yet to meet one person who actually stayed that way." He got into the driver's seat and buckled himself in. "Do you still want to eat somewhere?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games