Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
Carroe walked out behind them, following there lead, and gave a wave at the door to lock the locks. "Then I swear i'll make sure you are allowed to go up there with me, since it's the only room they allow me in after I helped out the father. I told them just like I told you, it wasn't that big of a deal, and I was glad to be helping a fellow magical being." He honestly told her, and made sure to do something to get them allowed up with him. He was sure it wouldn't be that hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:50 pm
((moving us to pathways ))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:48 pm
Pic: User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Race: Good old Human
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Sniper Rifle, Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 5(3Frg, 2Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.
Kaiser quickly located the Inn and stepped inside. Reading the rules he gave a short sigh. Then walking up to the clerk he ordered a room. Preferable one high up with a nice view of the city, but anything would do. Waiting for a response he checked Makki to see if she was stabilizing from the recent experience. It was hard on the untrained mind to witness such things, but he hoped she would recover after a good nights sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:56 am
User Image

Mikka was still hugging the flask she gave him as she followed behind him quietly. She was shacking still and her tail was puffed up and between her legs, and ears to her head. Her ears where still ringing and now and then she could still smell burning flesh. Whimpering she rubbed her nose and looked at him. Her big amber eyes where fulled with tears still.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:32 pm
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Sniper Rifle, Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

After getting a key to a room on the second floor Kaiser lead Makki up the stairs. Opening the door he waited for her to enter before he did. It was a large room with two beds and a nice window and good view. Placing the large rectangular box on the ground in the middle of the room he turned for the window peering out in search of any pursuing slavers pulling the curtains shut he left a small gap to see out of.
“I would have preferred a room on a higher floor,” he said removing his brown cloak and hanging it on a the coat rack, before turning to her and asking, “How are you feeling?”
Placing a key into one of the many locks on the box Kaiser turned it and strange mechanical sounds began to clicking away. A compartment shot out and he pulled out a small box and a cloth, laying the cloth on the ground he sat on the floor and pulled out his pistols. Taking them apart he began to clean them before reassembling and putting everything away.
“Wait...” he said head shooting up as his eyes met with Makki's, “Weren't you with someone else? Another friend?”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 am
User Image

Mikka just followed him and nodded as she was still freaked out. when his box made those noises and popped out she jumped and hid under one of the bed. she started to cry again as her tail as fully puffed out. "Kilgram" she said rubbing her eyes, "his still in town...o no what if they go after him....he doise not know where mikka is."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Sniper Rifle, Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

“Kilgram?” Kaiser repeated leaning back against his box. Things were sticky as it was, but this made it all difficult. Kaiser didn't remember what this Kilgram looked like, for that matter he didn't remember a Kilgram at all. Though if Makki could answers his questions then he might stand a chance of finding her friend by himself. He glanced over at her and sighed.
“You don't have to be afraid of this thing,” he said tapping the box with a knuckle, “Well only when I have to fully open it. As for this Kilgram I can go looking for him, what is his race? What does he look like? Any distinguishing features? Or phrases he says a lot?.... It is a him right?”  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

"His a dawrf, with a long bread and its brown and he smokes this big long things that smell funny" Mikka said as she made her way out from under the bed. She took her tail and started to pat it down to get the fur to go down as she stared at the bow. "what is it?" she asked.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:04 pm

“You mean besides a large box that makes for nice cover? Its called a Warplocker,” Kaiser said, with a grin, “The Order of the Cult of the Machine spent years crafting these babies. It holds all the equipment one would need to enter what we refer to as an A-class death zone. Many Clerics and up carry are gifted with these things, they are a symbol of position and function as a mobile armoury of sorts.”
Standing up he headed for the window, glancing out side he turned away before adding, “Right, we should try and find Kilgram quickly. Do you want to come along or are you going to stay here. It should be safe.”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:20 am
User Image

Mikka made her way to the box and poked it. she found it odd and the name he gave it was weird. Looking up at him she shock her head no. she really did not want to go back out there if her old master and his man were. "mikka stay here and hid" she said hugging her tail.

((I don't know when Max will be back to post for his chars))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Kaiser headed for the door wondering if he should leave her a weapon. Not that it would do her any good. Deciding that it would be a bad idea, he turned to her before saying, “Alright I'll lock the door behind me. Here is a spare key but try not to leave the room.”
He put the key on a desk and left. Locking the door behind him he thought, How hard could it be to find a dwarf that smokes and has a long brown beard. Suddenly he put face to palm.
This could take a while.

(((Ooh well then I wait maybe post here and there and look for a dwarf with a long beard that smokes and is brown..... Wait that every dwarf drinks, smokes and has a beard >.< )))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image

Mikka took off her shoes and began to rub her feet before she looked up at him and nodded. "Will you be gone long?" she asked taking the key and putting it in her shoes. She did not want to be left alone for to long and she was still hungry and thristy. "He had a big...hammer with him too....or axe?" mikka said thinking.

((lol good luck)))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:30 pm
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

Kaiser headed up the stairs and unlocked the door, carrying a basket of breads and cold cuts he unlocked the door and walked in.
“I brought dinner,” he said with a smile, relocking the door before placing the basket on the bed as he headed for the window to look out side.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

Mikka looked up from the spot on the floor where she was curled up napping. Her ears twitched and she smiled at him. "that looks good" she said, "mikka can really eat that?" Most of the tiems dhe got left overs of her master or what she could get or find around the ship or place they where staying at/

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:57 pm
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

“You can also sleep on one of the beds,” Kaiser said grabbing his box and moved it into a closet. He fiddled with it and pulled out a strange box sitting down he opened it up, in side were a few vials of different coloured liquids and spray bottles. He began mixing them around before explaining.
“This is my disguise kit,” Kaiser said pulling out a spray bottle with a black liquid, “We are going to dye your hair.”  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games