Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Waterfall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm
Awesome nerd

Her blushing ended, "Reginald? Are you okay?" Lilia said as she noticed Reginald rubbing his neck but still in a dazed state. She got worried, she thought that she might have said something that offended him. She reaches out for his neck "Regi?" but suddenly he gasped and tripped, the water was shallow but when Reginald is laying under the water he can drown. "Regi!" Lilia shouted and dove under the water, maybe its over reacting but Reginald was dazed, Lilia was worried twice as much. Lilia reached out for him and she touched his jacket and she felt how heavy it was. She looked at him under the water with worried eyes.

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a rush of movement and instinct, he sat up and coughed out the water that slipped into his mouth. Oh gosh, this was embarrassing. He was just glad Crimson didn't see this. He'd be taunted endlessly if - if - Crap, now he couldn't get him out of his head. He could kind of understand why Crimson got so angry now.
Looking to Lilia, Reginald offered her a small smile. "Hey, it's okay." he assured. "I'm fine, see?"

dahliaofwdnsday

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Lilia brushed her hair with her fingers and sighed "You silly you, You always and always make me worried about you, and can you please tell me the truth, your jacket is giving you a hard time ain't it" she holds his jacket and fixes it somehow "What a waste it really looks good on you" Lilia chuckled and smiled at him. "hey want to feel the water falling ?" she offers her hand to him hoping that he will accept the invitation. She likes this, she missed this and she really love this, or is it 'him'?

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Reginald subconciously gulped when she fidgeted with his jacket, praying she wouldn't see the bite marks. Yes praying, even if his parents were well known in Hell. And yet by some divine shine of light, she didn't pry further and discover his secret. Instead she offered to take him beneath the waterfall. Reginald gave it a brief look. The bright blue stream flying downward and raining onto the plants greedily taking water. He had to admit, he was curious as to see what that would feel like, being beneath it.
Reginald turned to see a hand extended towards him. A light blush climbed onto his face, but he set his hand in hers and smiled thoughtfully at her. "Ready when you are." he smiled.

dahliaofwdnsday

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:21 pm
Awesome nerd

"Okay then, let's go" Lilia dove holding Reginald's hand pulling him, it wasn't that hard for her because her power of air helps her push herself and Reginald upward and let's them float in the water easily. When they reached the waterfall Lilia looked at it like it was her own version of heaven, the water falling looks so serene and the calm splashes of water makes her feel free. "I'm going in" Lilia said smiling at Reginald, she took a deep breath swam under the falls, well to be exact she practically walked, the rocks under the water became higher higher like stairs, now half of her body is under water and the other half was feeling the soft massage of the water falls. "It's feels so Great! Come on Regi!" she called out while enjoying the feeling of the falling water touching her body.

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Reginald was faintly surprised at how easily she carried him to the waterfall, but he quickly forgot that as soon as he saw the scene from the waterfall. It was like a downpour of light blue against the sapphire and emerald of the forest and its water. It was truly magnificent, as if sculpted by God himself. There was only one thing that made it pale in comparison. Lilia. She looked amazing beneath the sun's rays and the water's shade. Her brown hair contrasting with the light blue of the waterfall, her eyes sparkling like the water beneath them. She was a pure angel.
Watching her step beneath the waterfall, Reginald flickered his gaze to the water cascading down from the cliff. It looked as if the pressure could crush him, he had to admit, he was a little hesitant to enter it. "I don't know..." he mumbled, making his thoughts heard.

dahliaofwdnsday

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:16 am
Awesome nerd

Lilia was enjoying the crystal water falling to her body, letting her feel the gentle massage given by nature itself, but despite the roaring crash of the water she heard what Reginald have said, she looked at him and giggled "Why? It doesn't hurt really, Come here" she approached Reginald and reached out for his hand "Give it a try okay?Little by Little, Trust me" holding Reginald's hand with both of hers, she pulled it gently entering the falls "See, it doesn't hurt a thing" she said looking at his big yet soft hands, she looks at him, his face that's so serene and calm, sometimes she can't even believe that Reginald is a demon of some kindl. His bright eyes that hypnotizes her every time she looks at it, and his blonde hair that she surely adores. Lilia was left in that position dazed with Reginald's own special beauty.

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Reginald let out a light yip when she grabbed his hand and dragged him beneath the water. He winced when he felt the faint drops of water turn into the waterfall. It was freezing, but at the same time exhilarating. Never had the vampire half-breed felt so alive! Reginald opened his eyes, unaware that he had closed them out of hesitation, and tilted his head up, water showering onto his face. His hair was pressed against his skin, his clothes clung to him, but the most noticeable feature on his face with his giant smile. An occasional chuckle rumbled from his throat before he looked back down at Lilia. "This is amazing!" he agreed and looked back up at the watery sky.

dahliaofwdnsday

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:38 pm
Awesome nerd

"Yah you're Amazing.." Lilia said unconsciously still looking at him. After a few seconds she realized what she said and in a flash she lets go of Reginald's hand turn around blushing red "Uhh i mean yah it looks amazing" she said 'What the hell did i say? Don't make it so obvious Lilia he can leave you' she said in her mind , Lilia covering her mouth with embarrassment walk to the middle of the falls, she sighed and looked up "It really looks like Heaven, it's peaceful, serene and i don't know safe?" she closed her eyes and relaxed, she feels safe somehow, like a barrier and she never did move, she stayed for that position feeling relaxed .

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Reginald just stared at her with a glimmer of a smirk on his face. "Did you say that I was amazing?" he asked, his smile getting wider.

dahliaofwdnsday

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Lilia's eyes opened and again she blushed "Uhh, Ummm," she can't say she didn't coz she did, but she can't say she did coz she's to shy to say it. Lilia sighed and looked at Reginald "Yes, i did coz you really are Amazing Reginald" she said with a smile.

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Not expecting her to actually tell the truth, Reginald was left speechless. A small blush climbed onto his face, and he was grateful that the waterfall misted his face and hoped it would cool off his blush. "Oh.. Well.... I think you're amazing, too." he blushed himself.

dahliaofwdnsday

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 pm
Awesome nerd

Lilia's eyes widen and she was shocked to hear that, that lie she says "Nah, im not Amazing or such, i'm just an ordinary person, i mean Angel" she said to Reginald smiling, she sat down the rocks under the falls and asked "Wanna sit with me here?" with a sly smile.

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:07 pm

"You just contradicted everything you said." Reginald laughed and sat down beside her. "Angels are far from ordinary. They're beautiful, sweet, smart, charming." He nearly went on and on.

dahliaofwdnsday

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

dahliaofwdnsday

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:29 pm
Awesome nerd

As Lilia hears Reginald's sweet and kind words she blushed and blushed and blushed. She has butterflies in her stomach now because she hears those words from a guy that she really likes and she can't believe that he thinks that way about angels. She looks at him looking at her and stopped him "Yah maybe Angels are like that but not me, im too different, im not pretty or beautiful, smart, sweet charming..." now was he one degrading herself non stop.

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

User Image

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out