Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:51 pm
He's real, he's really real, Roy thought as he scrambled backwards in terror, eyes wide with fear. If he's real then all the other creatures are real. All of them. Oh God, they're all after me!! The terrified embodiment froze as soon as he sensed something behind him, but before he could turn to see who it was, he heard that three-letter word he feared so much. Roy let out a scream, he tried to get his powers to work and save him, but his terror kept him from using it. The faceless man used the time to his advantage and shot out one of the tentacles to the embodiment. Roy slowly looked just in time to see the tentacle head towards him. Another scream came from his mouth before the hit on the head from the tendril forced him into silence and his unconscious body hit the ground.
Armageddon breathed in and out slowly before glaring upward at Myka. "Don't talk to me." he hissed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:19 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "Oh, get over yourself. And don't speak to me that way! I'm your wife, not your slave." Myka stood up, cocking her hip and playing her feet firmly on the ground. "We have to get out of here before he wakes up and I don't think these rings will let us be separated for very long."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:32 pm
letting out a low sigh as she watched Roy faint, Iris looked back up to Slenderman and smiled. "thanks for the help, S." she grinned, pulling a hand through her curls. "i really needed it...."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:59 pm
"I go by Simon now. That or Sam." he corrected as he placed his mask back on. The tentacles sank back into his back with a slight shudder. Once he was finally as normal as he could get, he turned to face the passed out embodiment, there was still liquid darkness streaming from his closed eyes like tears. "It tugs at my heart to see what Khaso left for the world." he muttered in disgust.

Armageddon shot Myka a glare. "You shut the Hell up, kid. Just because you've got a fancy-a$$ title and a stupid piece of jewelry does not mean I will treat you any better. You're still that snobby little brat as always, and that comment you just said sure as Hell didn't help you. So if anything, you have to get over yourself, kid." he snarled and got up on his own, staring at his ring as if pondering other ways to remove it.
"I'm afraid we cannot let you leave, Mrs. Fo - er, Armageddon." Bennacio said as he and Zen blocked the doors with outstretched blades, their gazes solely on Myka. "If you are truly a friend of the young kind as you say you are, then you must help him in his time of need as he did you."
"Meaning, we're not letting you run like the spineless coward you are." Zen sneered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:15 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She shook her head, rolling her eyes. "Grow up, you moron." Turning to Bennacio, she sighed and rubbed her temple. "Even though said king just tried to kill me, and then married to this belligerent homunculus? Gah, fine. But I won't enjoy this. And shut up, Zen. No one asked for your input."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 pm
"....he's not that bad... he just needs a bit of advice on how to control it..... i'm sure once that's happened, he'll be nearly as good as Chaos was." she sighed, holding her hands behind her back.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:46 pm
"I hope you're right." Simon said as he turned to face the doorway. He turned to gaze down at his slender, pale fingers. Yes, he certainly understood how difficult it was to maintain that darkness and the corrupted treasures it had. Simon flexed his fingers as he thought to himself, If only I had been able to control it.

"He has been exposed to new kinds of powers. Just as Iris has explained-"
"Apparently you were too busy thinking about yourself."
"-he has been controlled by the TV. He is technically possessed." Bennacio kept his passive gaze, but something flickered in his eyes like a bright flame. "Surely you will not hold that against him. After all, that is only two strikes against the massive amounts of good deeds he has done for you."
Armageddon ignored the conversation between the two, knowing that if he said anything then the snobby brat would find a way to take it offensively and call him names that fit her more. No, there was something more interesting to him, it forced his gaze out the doorway. He didn't know what it was exactly, but he could sense something coming. Something that reminded him of himself for some reason.
And then it hit him.
"Oh no." Armageddon made a sound between a groan and a sigh. Just as he exhaled, a young man walked into the house. He looked young, perhaps 21, and somewhat resembled Armageddon, only with black hair and golden eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:56 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

Glaring at Zen, she held up a finger. "You are walking on a very thin rope, Zen!" Turning her gaze to Benaccio, she sighed. "Fine, I'll let it go. I just...he's going to get the hell scolded out of him." Rubbing her temple, Myka heard her...um...new husband's noise and turned, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, he looks just like you. Is this a relative if yours, Husband?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:59 pm
"if he isnt; i'll straighten him out." she huffed, crossing her arms, only to hear someone enter and turn around. "w-wow...." she stammered, her face turning red.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 pm
"Don't call me that!" Armageddon hissed, wondering why the Hell she would even consider calling him that knowing their past.
The golden eyed boy stiffened when he heard the girl and looked over at the demon. "What did she say?" he whispered and slowly clenched his fists. "Did she call you 'husband'?"
"Now-Now Zeke, calm down." Armageddon said as he tried to take a step closer to the furious boy.
"No!" Zeke yelled. "How the f_ck dare you marry someone!" He glared at Myka and looked her up and down. "Especially someone my age?!"
"Zeke, I didn't intend for this to happen-"
"Well it happened!"

As the two began to argue, Simon wandered towards Myka and explained, "That is Ezekiel, he is the youngest of four of Armageddon's children."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:36 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

"You mean Husband's breeded? And there's four of him? Hmm, never would have guessed." Tapping her chin, she tilted her head and examined her new step-son. "Ezekial, huh? Nice name. He looks so much like Husband...don't you think, Iris?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 pm
but iris was too focused on Zeke to even hear Myka; letting out a tiny squeal, she suddenly glomped him, giving him a large hug. 'holy crap i've missed you so much!" she sighed, a happy smile on her face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:01 pm
Simon grunted what might've been amusement. "Why are you suddenly giving him that name?" he mused and turned to face her direction.

Zeke was about to yell profanities at Myka when he felt a force against him and wobbled. He blinked a few times before realizing who it was and gave Iris an uncomfortable look despite the tiny blush on his face. "Iris," he half-grunted, half-hissed. "Not now, my dad's right-"
"Oh-ho! What's this?" Armageddon laughed in an angry manner and glared daggers at the couple before him, although one eye twitched now and then. "You dare talk to me about relationships when you have her over your arm?!" he snarled at Zeke, making the boy cringe. The demon clenched his jaw and placed his fists on his hips. "Just how long has this been going on for? Well?!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:12 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

Smirking, she crossed her arms and tilted her head. "It irritates him. Now, a good wife would go over and restrain her husband from killing her stepson. I'm going to go a different route." Holding her hand up to her mouth, she called out. "Hey Iris! You should marry him and become my daughter in law! And good job, he's pretty cute~" Giggling, she lowered her hand smiled at Armageddon. "Oh, and Husband? Control your temper."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:21 pm
Blushing lightly, Iris half hid behind Zeke as she looked at Armageddon. She couldn't very well answer him when he was yelling at her like that... And myka wasn't helping the situation any with her comments. "just shut up for a bit, myka!" she snapped, her face a vivid red. True, she liked Zeke, but she was too far damaged to ever have so intimate of a relationship as to get married. Thy both knew that this was never going to be anything more then it already was... And they were fine with that.  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games