Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
The Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:29 am
I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Art Beat
Image Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brief Personality: A colorful Acha with moods that rival the rainbow of colors she uses in her paints, her current disposition usually matches her current color period. She is quite superficial, reveling in the appearance of other kin unless they pique her interest. Over all, she is playful and passionate and surprisingly hardworking!
Proposed Role: Art Beat is, as her name suggests, an artist! She collects pigments from special ingredients and mixes them with a base of flax oil, crushed egg shells, etc, and uses her bright and vibrant colors and delicate and dexterous tail to turn anything drab into instant beauty! Art Beat would love to help anyone spice up their act with some color or even do face painting for the crowd!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:06 pm
Blinded By Silence

How did I not reply to this before? Anyway. Art Beat is of course part of the tribe! <3  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:08 pm
A tribe event is now happening!

I know that people will be busy, so it's okay if you can't visit, but there will be tribe plots unfolding so please keep an eye on it! There will also be a separate prize for tribe members only to play for!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:56 pm
Well, would you look at that, it's a contest! ;D Check out the front page guys!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:59 pm
Contest! OuO
You know you want that cutie!
Oh- And her not-almost-twin boy sibling is Morning has Broken if you want name ideas!
edit: omg Miza.......... I typed my baby's name wrong............... It is Morning has Broken (like the first morning).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:24 am
i'll have mine soft-boiled!
Proposed Name: Blackbird has Spoken (petition for morphy to change her Acha's name to Morning has Broken if this wins, haha -- you don't need to, I'm just joking)
Personality: While she loves her family, there has always been something missing in Blackbird's life. She wants to travel, to explore, to discover the wonders of the world. Yes, the troupe moves around, but not in the way she needs it to. She wants to be free, but for now she stays rooted.
How does she feel about her family and tribe?: She loves them all dearly from silly grandpapa to whiny Quiverstep but sometimes she feels the need to just get away from it all.
Talent: Definitely singing!  

Amizade

Phantom

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:36 am
Proposed Name: Topsy Turvy (nicknamed Upside [Down]/Upsy/Topsy)
Personality: Topsy is an uppity doe that takes it upon herself to oversee and predetermine the imminent outcome of every situation, thus dubbing herself a "fortune-teller." Fortunately for everyone else, she uses this self-proclaimed "talent" solely for gossip. Or, as she likes to call it, "truth-sharing." (And sharing is caring!)
Also flighty and naive, keeping friendships is a real challenge for Upsy, but that doesn't mean she never means well. As a matter of fact, she always does! Her desire to fit in and be the absolute best builds up inflated, artificial standards in her little Acha brain and steers her in all the wrong directions, all the time.
How does she feel about her family and tribe?: Upsy loves her family, she truly does. Well, the tribe and her siblings, anyways. She can be combative towards authority, and her parents fall under that list. Unfortunately, she doesn't know how to keep her trap shut, and talks behind everyone's back when encouraged, which leads to conflict and is generally followed by excessive a**-kissing on Topsy's part; She makes apologizing an art form.
Talent: [her mother is a reluctant singer/storyteller and her father used to dance and now sings, but does this girl have any particular skills?] Outside of her uncanny talent for airing everyone's personal agendas from one end of the swamp to the next and her awful luck with relationships, Topsy is actually an artsy girl. She found a way to mash and mix fruits and berries to create paints, which she uses as make-up for the costumes and masks of the other Acha. Although she isn't skilled in song and dance, she makes one hell of a make-up artist!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:53 pm
Proposed Name: Revelry [A search of the kimeti site revealed this to be an as of yet unclaimed name!... but if it is, then Night of Revelry maybe? ]
Personality: Revelry does everything in bursts: talks in bursts, runs in bursts, loves intensely, pokes into new things fervently. As a result, it's immediately followed by a fade when she becomes bored, and it's impossible to hold her attention for long unless you're constantly finding her new things to do and love.
How does she feel about her family and tribe?: Her family and tribe are, to her, a collective entity: as a result, while everything else bores her very quickly, Revelry is constantly pleased to be around them. If she gets bored of one, she'll just go visit another, anyway!
Talent: Revelry accidentally discovered that hooves on different objects make very fascinating sounds-- after all, she's always dashing about. Now, Revelry is a sort of drummer, and absolutely loves to make noise. It's not always pretty, but it's definitely always passionate.  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:44 pm
Proposed Name: First Song of Morning
Personality: A doe with a love for music but a deep fear of crowds of eyes staring at her, you would think it hard for her to find a place in the RRT. But this optimistic young girl has managed to find her niche and be perfectly happy with letting someone else take the spotlight.
How does she feel about her family and tribe?: Dawn is sweet and loving, and ever willing to help out anyone and everyone, but her family has a special spot in her heart. And the tribe, of course, is only an extended family, so that love extends to them as well.
Talent: While Dawn has no want of the spotlight, her love of music has driven her to be a part of the show just as much as everyone else. She has gathered and trained a flock of songbirds which will act as a choir for background music to stories and back-up singers to songs, with her as their composer!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:41 pm
Amorpheous
edit: omg Miza.......... I typed my baby's name wrong............... It is Morning has Broken (like the first morning).

Awesome! Haha ❤  

Amizade

Phantom

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:33 pm
Proposed Name:Heat Haze
Personality: Sunny, bright and a bit of a spoiled girl. She can transport you to a thousand different places with her imagination and her dancing. She loves attention and especially loves being praised.
How does she feel about her family and tribe?: She loves them. But I don't think she truly appreciates them. She hasn't known anything else but their love, so one day she'll think she's missing something and leave only to realize that home really is the best place.
Talent: A dancer without compare. She loves being center-stage and preforming solo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:48 pm
Proposed Name: Always Watching
Personality: Loud, obnoxious, and suspicious about everyone who is not part of the tribe.
How does she feel about her family and tribe?: She finds her tribe and home very touching and a bit dramatic at times when watching the plays from the side or backstage.
Talent: No talent at all. Only blessed with a loud booming voice. She wants to be the one protecting the tribe's possessions and props like a guard keeping away trespassers.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:18 pm
THIS IS OVER AND JUDGING.

HOLD TIGHT.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:44 pm
After much deliberation (all these entries were so nice thank you!) we've decided our last little girl will go to Nuclearity.

Nuclearity
winner winner!

Topsy Turvy sounds delightfully hilarious and we hope to have a chance to RP with her in future! <3 They'll all be placed for certing when all the other names are decided.

Once again, many thanks to all our entrants and I hope to toss more tribe babies around in future!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:47 pm
Also the troupe will be participating in the summer event, in particular, Merry Wanderer's Performance Contest. You're also welcome to organise your own groups without me to take part in the other contests!

If anyone is interested in joining Watch Me and Prize for the performance challenge please let me know.

EDIT: OR WE MIGHT DO ENDURANCE INSTEAD. Feel free to offer thoughts.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff