Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:49 pm
"No thank you, I'm fine. Too much caffeine is not good for my heart." She pulled out one of the daggers from her boot and examined it. The blade has grown chipped and dull. She pulled out a small sharpening stone from her jacket pocket and began to slide it across the blade. "It'd sure be nice to get a few more knives." She mumbled, partly to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:00 pm
Acids ear twitched as she said this. He walked over to a small cabinet and took out a combat knife , took it out of it's sheath, examined it, resheathed it and tossed it to her. "catch"

(pic of the knife)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:03 pm
Para caught it and pulled it out of the sheath. "Wow.." She examined it from both sides and slid her thumb across the edge to check the sharpness. "It's wonderful... Your.. giving it to me?" She asked while re-sheathing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

She paused, surprise he asked... most just ignore it. She shrugged, him knowing wouldn't hurt.. probably. Me being stupid, and taunting a drunk man, who was surprisingly wonderful with a knife even when drunk. she said, then smiled, I think it looks cool. then winked her dead eye, a grin working its way onto her face.  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 pm
"If its not a bite mark its not problem." Luna said as she climbed over the the edge and looked at Aurora. "By the way. Names Luna." She kneeled down to Aurora and used one finger to move Aurora's cheek left and right. "No bite marks anywhere. Luckily. I gotta agree battle scars are cool tho it kinda breaks the beauty of a pretty face like yours."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:20 pm
James nodded, "Is the eye okay?" he asked, "Or...?" he wondered, he stood up, and unconsciously reached out to touch her face, but he caught himself and said, "Er... sorry."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 pm
Luna looked at james then. "What do you think your doing?" She asked as she grabbed a blanket from her bag and wrapped it around Aurora. "It gets cold out here. Why don't you head inside and rest. You've probably come a long way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 pm
Acid smiled alittle. "A high carbon steel blade, with a diamond edge like that? Normally, no. I wouldn't give that away. But , you seem to know your way with knives. So, I trust you with it. That knife has around 238 kills on it. And I have alittle something for it, so it won't get separated from you easily. " Acid said.
Acid went over to the cabinet and pulled out a small wire system with a hook clip at the end. "attach this to the knife, and you can throw it, swing it around, hell, even use it as a grapple. The wire will never break. It's titanium carbon wire. Took me a year to get the materials to make it." Acid said.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

Knux_nyan

She smiled, and blushed faintly at the complement, Scars are tattoos but with better stories, no? she said, Nice to meet you, Luna. she turned to James, No. I'm half blind... and blushed a bit deeper, Its okay.

She pulled the blanket around her tight, Thank you. You wouldn't believe how far I have come. and went inside, unsure of what to expect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:37 pm
Para pounced on Acid and gave him a huge hug. "Wow, thank you. Very much!.. I promise I will take care of it." She undid the rope that she had around her waist and fished it threw the loop on the sheath. "It feels great to have a knife on the waist rather than in my boot. None of my daggers have sheaths, since they have all been stolen and I have a few scars on my legs from the little boogers."  

Paraphrenia

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm
Acid saw an unfamiliar person walk in, and moved quickly, grabbin a knife and moving toward her, grabbin her arm and moving the knife to her neck.
"who are you?! What are you.......Doing......here.....? " Acid dropped the knife and let go of her arm. ".....aurora? Is......is that you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 pm
No, its the pizza guy. Of course its me! she said, laughed, then coughed and rubbed her throat, I understand your caution, but can you recognize people a little quicker? I really thought you were going to slit my throat. she said, and folded the blanket over her arm, and lightly punched his arm, Glad to found you man. she said, and smiled at him.  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:54 pm
Acid yipped as she punched him. "hey, after that little incident when we were kids. Oh! Para, this is aurora. She's a childhood friend." Acid walked over to para and blushed. "um, and ....y-your welcome for the wire system. Just press the left button to retract it. The right button locks it." Acid said.
Acid picked up his can of ice coffee and took a sip  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:57 pm
"Ok," She turned to Aurora. "and hello. It's very nice to meet you." She bowed slightly. "I'm Para, one of the survivors that happened to save Acids butt a few hours back."  

Paraphrenia

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:02 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

Luna lightly punched james shoulder. "What were you trying to do just now? Hmmmm?" She asked looking at him slyly.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games