Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:31 pm
cptflint

Anastasia noticed her bleeding and she tried to stop her by grabbing her hands, "Stop, your bleeding" she said, trying to help. She then looked at Dojime and she knew she needed to let him go. She sighed and got up, "Dojime, I hear release you from your service, its no longer needed, and as the princess, I order you to take care of your sister from now on, if you'll hand over your badge" she said, as she waited for him to respond. The words that came out of her mouth hurt and she wanted to scream but if she hadn't ordered him to he never would have left her. She knew that he needed to be with his sister more than her and she had no right to ruin his family... she was all he had left.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:50 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Amaya looked at her hands as Anastasia told her to stop. They were covered with blood. "It's... it's nothing... it'll heal in minutes..." she whimpered. "besides... I"m going to need it for something..." she said very quietly as she slowly got to her feet and turned around.

As Dojime got to his feet he put on a confused look. "W-what? No," he replied shaking his head. "That is not an option. You might be the princess but your father is the one who hired me," he explained. "You can order me to leave all you want but I can't even if I wanted to."

He watched Amaya now as she started to stand up. "Need what?"

"Run..." she said, looking out at the forest.

((you want to play the big bad Amaymon?))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:49 pm
cptflint

Amaymon glared at the group and watched, waiting for the Dojime to keep his promise. When he refused to kill her he growled angrily and stalked in the shadows toward them. Anastasia glared at him, "Dojime, you don't have a choice, i'm the future queen, and your sister needs you more than I d-" she stopped as something grabbed her and she vanished from sight. The next thing she knew, she was being held upwards in a tree by the hands and she watched as Amaymon walked toward Dojime, angrily "You vowed! you either kill your sister or l make the little princess sick again... didn't you know anyone with my blood in them is at my mercy? kill that witch or I kill her, your choice" he said, as he vanished and watched behind Dojime's sister.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:47 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Once Amaymon grabbed Anastasia a lot of things happened at once. Blood flew like a fountain out of Amaya's wounds, swirling around her and empowering her spells. She then shot blood fueled palatalization shackles of a different color, or rather a lack of color. The black shackles were designed to stop demons.

Once that was done Amaya turned her magic on Anastasia. All of the demonic blood shot out of her skin at once, painfully splitting her skin for a moment then closing again.

Amaya then used that demonic blood to attack Amaaa with frozen shards of mixed demon and vampire blood.

Dojime gripped his sword and charged at the demon. Swinging at it's knees.  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 am
cptflint

Anastasia screamed as her whole body felt as though it was being drained of energy. Blood ran down her arms as she crumpled to the floor, crying as her skin split open. She screamed even louder as she bite her lip and cut it open due to the extreme pin she felt. However her skin began to fix itself after the pure black liquid exited her bloodstream. Her white blouse was stained a crimson red and she sat up tiredly. There was still blood on her arms and she watched as the demon was shackled down, "YOU! I curse you and all your loved ones, I may not be able to kill you but my allies will avenge me!" he called, as the chains restricted his movements.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:25 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Amaya glared back at the both of them. "I SAID RUN DAMMIT!"

"But... no... NO... I want leave you alone again," replied holding his sword in front of him.

Amaya cursed quietly under her breath and cast some quick magic at Dojime. "not... asking..." she said between breaths.

Against his will Dojime put away the sword and ran over to Anastasia, scooping her up in his arms and running towards the castle. He cursed quietly with every step he took as he tried to fight the enchantment that had been placed upon him. "Sorry Ana... not in control of my body right now!"

Amaya reinforced the shackles and focused her attention back to the demon. "You are all the is wretched and foul in the universe. Curse us all you want... I brought you here, and can send you back!" Amaya yelled. "Try cursing us when I shackle your a** back to hell where you belong!"

The earth underneath Amayamon started to crack and crumble as Amaya's blood began to cut through the earth, opening a portal. Chains started to wrap around the demon and pull him through.

The red light could be seen for miles for about thirty seconds. The earth trembled and shook hard enough to feel but not enough to damage to the nearby buildings. After a while the light faded and everything went quiet.

Dojime suddenly regained control of his limbs just as the castle came into view. He stopped and looked back to the forest, then down at Anastasia. He held her tightly. "Never a dull moment... Can you walk?"

((magic is pretty crazy...))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him and sighed as grabbed her and held her tightly, "well not like you have a choice, but your sister how are we going to find her again?" she asked, hugging him back. When he asked if she could walk she nodded, slowly wobbling to the side and and catching herself, "what now" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:35 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"I need you... to go lock yourself in your room. Stay quiet and wait for me. I'll be back when the sun goes down. I promise," he said looking down at her. He grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her.

"Get something to eat and drink water. I'll be back. I need to see if she's ok..."

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:34 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at him, "but I want to- fine... i'll be... in my room" she said. She blushed lightly as he kissed her and she watched as he ran off. She sighed and headed back, watching very closely as she entered her room. She then locked the door behind her and sighed as she flopped down on her bed, 'I hope he's going to be ok..." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:56 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime was walking back into the castle a few seconds after the sun set just like he promised. He nearly broke down Anastasia's door as he ran inside carrying an unconscious Amaya. "I!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" he yelled as he dropped the small package onto Anastasia's bed.  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm
cptflint

Anastasia jumped up startled and fell backwards, "ow... let me see her" she said, as she examined her. She felt something click and her body went limp and her eyes blanked out. She lifted her hand and chanted something under her breath and instantly a bright light engulfed Amaya. She was healed of any injuries she had and Anastasia blacked out and fell, her body limp against the cold marble floor.
((ooc: she has mage blood from her mothers side of the family, however she's unaware of it so when she uses magic she does it in a black state and doesn't remember anything that happened while in the trance.))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime looked between the two girls completly confused about what had just happened. "uuuum...."

After a few seconds Amaya sat up. "someone needs to teach that girl some control," she said weakly. She rubbed her head. "Where am I?"

"The castle," Dojime answered as he picked Anastasia up off the floor and setting her on the bed next to Amaya.

"I thirst," she said, slipping out of the bed. "Where do you keep your stores?"

"We don't have any..." he replied.

"Then... how...?" she asked looking between Dojime and Anastasia. "Oh... you are so stupid!" she yelled.

"I.... I know..."

"When's the last time you ate actual food?!" she chastised.

"uuuuumm...."

Amaya sighed, then looked at Anastsia. "I guess I should straighten out her mana for her..." she grumbled, holding her hands over Anastasia. A blue glow emitted through her hands as he it realigned the magical auras in her body. "How... with a bit of practice she could easily be stronger then me..."

"That's good right?" Dojime asked. "That's not going to become a problem is it?"

"No it won't become a problem... but it does piss me off..."

((awesome... also means Amaya was right and not just crazy.))  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:03 am
cptflint

Anastasia dreamed of her mother in the field, holding her closely like always.
She was standing in front of her and she hugged her tightly. Her mother smiled and hugged her back, as she rubbed the back of her head lightly, "shhh, Anastasia you've grown so much my dear" she said, in a gentle tone. Anastasia cried in her mothers arms, "well, I am your daughter after all" she said, smiling. The former queen laughed, "so you are, but I don't have much time... you have a powers not even your father knows about, use it and regain the peace that has been lost and take your rightful place on the throne" she said. Anastasia looked at her, "power? what power mother? what do you mean?" She kept asking. Her mother frowned, "I'm sorry, but my times up, however you'll know in due time and your pendent is the center of your being, don't lose it... I love you..." she said, as she vanished. Anastasia reached out calling her mothers name and finally woke up as she call, "Wait, Mom!".
Her hand was in the air as if she were reaching for something and a tear ran down her cheek. When she realized they were in her room she hide her face until she calmed down and then looked up, "W... what happened... all I remember was you leaving to get your sister..." she said, confused. She held her necklace gingerly, what had she meant by the pendant being the center of her being?
((ooc: cool))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:06 am
SpazzticPanda1311

"That's quite a laps..." Amaya said, her hands still moving around over Anastasia with a blue aura.

"You did some sort of magic and healed Amaya when I brought her back. I didn't know yo could do magic," Dojime answered.

Amaya nodded. "Oh yea. You're mother was pretty strong with magic and that sort of things usually passes down through the family... but there's something... different about your mana..."  

cptflint

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:10 pm
cptflint

Anastasia looked at them, "Is that some kind of joke? why would I be able to use magic... i'm just normal, no powers, well other than being a future queen that is" she said. She sighed and rubbed the back of her head, "are you sure you not thinking of someone else... cause last time I checked by mother couldn't use magic" she said.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff