Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:11 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
Mayah Playah

he gave her a small nod and gently kissed her. "alright." he hummed, making sure to kiss her long enough to get the men staring at her to go away. "meet back here in twenty?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Perfect," she murmured, kissing him again before pushing him off and disappearing behind the racks. Twenty minutes later, she returned with two bikinis in her arms. "Travis?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Travis gave a small smile and walked up to her, holding a single pair of boxers in his hand. "hey" he hummed, hooking his arm around her waist again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:47 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Smiling, she playfully kissed him, then pulled away. "I have a bikini for the beach party, and a bikini just for your eyes only," she said, sitting on an armchair. "Now, go her changed and model your suit."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:52 pm
Mayah Playah

"i didn't pick anything too special" he grinned, slipping into a changing room, only to come out two minutes later in a pair of swim trunks, a playful grin on his face. "well?" he chuckled, glad he'd hidden these under his real swim trunks.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:57 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Travis!" she laughed, covering her mouth and turning bright red. A few females stated lustfully at him, but were a wee bit put off by the fact that Alika was walking over to him and kissing him. "Sexy as these are, I don't want anyone seeing you in them but me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:01 pm
Mayah Playah

"alrght." he smirked, kissing he back softly. "i'll be right back, i've got another pair you'll like more." he hummed, brushing some hair from her face. re entering the dressing room, he quickly changed into his real swim trunks before stepping out again. "how're these?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:15 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She grinned. "Perfect. Now sit, so I can show you mine." Shoving him into a chair, she disappeared into his changing room, coming out minutes later in the skimpiest red bikini. Men around her stared, disregarding their girlfriends, wives, and Travis. Biting her lip, Alika watched only Travis. "What do you think?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 pm
Mayah Playah

travis blushed darkly and gawked at her for a moment as he soaked in what she was wearing. "y-you look..... wow.... Alika, you look amazing...." he purred, pulling her over to kiss her gently. "i just don't want anyone else to see you in that besides me. " he smiled, kissing her neck.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:32 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika kissed him back softly, pulling away after a while to step back inside the dressing room. "And here's the one for the party." Stepping out, she shyly showed off a white bikini. "What do you think about this one?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:35 pm
Mayah Playah

"you look amazing as ever" he hummed, hugging her close. "so, shall we change back and go find someplace that sells helmets?" he smiled, trailing his hands down her sides.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:12 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Giggling, she kissed his cheek, earning the pouts of the men and women around them. "Alright...come on. Both of our clothes are in here." She pulled him inside, handing him his clothes, but keeping his jacket to herself. "I'm gonna borrow this, okay?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:24 pm
Mayah Playah

"hm, alright." he hummed, gently kissing her as he pulled his t-shirt on, slipping off the trunks and putting on his pants again. "i want it back after we find you one, okay?" he hummed, trailing his hands over her shoulders.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:34 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Of course, Your Highness," she purred, slipping her tube top back on and pulling the jacket over it. She turned to look at herself in the mirror, blinking at the sight of her small, thin body in the large jacket.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:36 pm
Mayah Playah

"you're welcome, your highness" he hummed, picking up their suits and going up to the cash register. but not before he swapped out the hello kittie trunks for a simple pair of black ones.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games