Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:29 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien smiled at her reasoning, giving her hand a gentle squeeze as she took it in his. At the top of the tenth floor was Kaien's mother, looking angry at first, then incredibly surprised. "Kaien, who is this fine and clearly out of place young lady?"
Kaien blushed. "Mom... Don't talk like that... and she's my girlfriend..."
Kaien's mother beamed. "My little boy has his first girlfriend! I have to go fetch my camera!" With that, she ran off, the same smile still on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:47 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane could help but to giggle, "You're mom... it didn't take her long to notice me, and now she wants a picture. This already turning out to be fun and really adorable moment." She told him and gave him a teasing smile.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:51 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Blushing even harder, Kaien managed to give her a small smile. "Come on. Let's have you meet the rest of my family..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"This is going to be an interesting time for us, but at least it can't get any worse, right?" Ayane asked, her cheeks took on a soft blush, as she followed Kaien inside the apartment.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:30 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

As they entered the apartment, Kaien's family descended up him like a swarm of locusts, tearing him away from Ayane in the form of hugs from his mother and older sister, and endearing headlocks from his father and older brother. "Congrats, Short Stack!"
"I can't believe my little brother actually has a girlfriend."
"He has one before you, Kenta. I guess he's better with women."
"Oh, I'm so excited. Everyone let him go so I can take a picture!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane had to take a step back as Kaien's family rushed him, but she just smiled as she listened to their comments, "Guess I spoke too soon, and do we have to take the picture now?" She put a hand behind her head and laughed lightly, "I'm still wearing the school's uniform." Ayane said.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:42 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien managed to pull away back to Ayane, his fur a wreck from noogies. "Yeah Mom, can the pictures wait for another time?..."
"Alright. You have your freedom tonight," she teased, setting down her camera as she reigned in the family.
"So what made you bring her here, Kai? I know you well enough that there's a reason."
"Y-yeah... I wanted to know if she could stay over for dinner tonight."
His parents simply smiled as his brother and sister went off to another part of the apartment. "Of course she may. I wouldn't have it any other way."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:55 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Thank you, this isn't really the stuff to be wearing for a picture, at least not one of this much importance, but are you sure you're okay with having me stay for dinner?" Ayane asked, her tone a little bit shy, and her hand found its way back into Kaien's hand.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:59 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's father smiled widely. "Of course it's fine. We wouldn't have said it otherwise. You picked a great night to be brought over too. We all just got our paychecks and we're celebrating with homemade sushi."
Kaien's ears and tail perked right up when he heard that. "You mean you're going to make all your famous rolls tonight Dad?"
"That's right. Don't over eat like last time, okay honey?"
Kaien blushed deeply, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Okay Mom..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:18 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Smiling at Kaien's reaction, Ayane then said, "Well then I'm happy to be here, thank you all so much, I should introduce myself though; I'm Ayane Kamakura." She then gave them a small bow, mostly out of habit, but also for respect.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:21 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Both of his parents looked at each other in shock, then back at Kaien and Ayane. "Kamakura? As in the corporation?"
"Kaien, how on earth did you find such a high profile young lady?"
Kaien blushed, giving Ayane's hand a gentle squeeze. "She's in my school... We have all the same classes together and everything..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane just nodded her head, "Yes that's right, I'm the daughter of Takeshi Kamakura," she then looked at Kaien, "Kaien and I helped each other through out the day." Her tail took up its usual slow sway and her ears moved at the sounds around them.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:57 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"Wow. I'm impressed. You're the first girl who's actually gotten little Kaien out of his shell."
"Mom..."
"Yeah. You're actually the first friend he's had in a few years. This a really welcome surprise."
"Dad..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:11 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"It was nothing really, but to be honest, he's the first guy that likes me for me and that's what made me like him." Ayane replied and hugged Kaien  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:37 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien's parents simply smiled as Kaien stood there blushing brightly, leaning into the hug and purring softly. "Well, dinner isn't going to be for another few minutes. Why don't you kids go to Kai's room until we call?"
Kaien nodded, gently pulling out of Ayane's hug and taking her hand, leading her to his relatively smallish bedroom. All that was there was a bed, a dresser, and a tv, everything meticulously put away and organized.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games