Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Gunlock Training Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:18 am
(Try to rp in 3rd person if you can. It makes it a lot easier for people who don't know who your character is. Also, you should probably introduce yourself in the Introductions thread and post a profile in the Profiles thread.) A few Haros rolled and bounced out from where they were to inspect the newcomer. Wave, Gunlock's AI, appeared behind the front desk. "Huh, looks like the fliers worked. Welcome to Gunlock Academy. I'm Wave, AI for the school. The headmaster is out putting up fliers. Until he gets back, do you have any questions?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:33 am
max walked into the academy"alright, were do i sign up"max looked around trying to find a place register  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:06 pm
Brett landed in front of Gunlock's doors and let himself inside. "You register with me. I'm the headmaster." He slid behind the registration desk and brought up a holographic screen. "Alright, if you want to join, you've got to give me some info. Your name, your age, ability style, and classes you want to take. In the way of classes, we've got data files on everything from alchemy to zoology. Keep in mind that this is an academy that trains mercenaries though, so you'll take basic melee and ranged combat classes. Just basic, nothing fancy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:09 pm
"Fine with me," the nameless man says. He steps closer to the Headmaster. "I am unsure of my age, my name, and my ability style. I want to learn how to take my revenge on a powerful man. Do you have classes on how to kill summons?"  

Musicaan

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:49 pm
(You still have to post your profile you know.) "Erm...I think we have something of the sort. But can you at least give me guesses on your age, give yourself a name, and state an ability style you want to try?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:51 pm
"my name is max.i,m 14 and my ability style...eh"max thought his words out"well i,ve got powers like shock waves and i kinda just attack...i would like to learn stealth...and i wanna get stronger.don,t care how."  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:23 am
Brett entered the info into the database, setting Max's ability style as Deadly Shock Therapy Ninja. "Well, I guess the ability style you'll be training for is Deadly Shock Therapy Ninja."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:28 pm
"okay...uh...what now?"  

mahkos

Musicaan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:13 pm
"I'd say i'm about 17. Call me Lead. I'll learn anything you can teach me that will help me kill a powerful summoner." he says.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:28 pm
Brett entered the rest of the info into the database. "Alright. Lead, I guess you'll be an anti-summoner. Follow me to the VR Rooms and we'll start off with basic combat training."  

The Mage of Space

mahkos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:00 pm
"ok"max followed him to the vr room  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:21 am
Brett slid a disk into the VR Room's computer's disc drive and the room what looked like a high tech colusseum, complete with robot gladiators. "You'll be practicing against these. Pick your weapons from the wall behind you, or use your own. You need at least one ranged and one melee weapon though."  

The Mage of Space

Musicaan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:25 am
Lead reached back and grabbed a long chain from the wall. He smiled at Brett and twisted it around his hand. "done."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:26 am
"a ranged weapon."max walked up to the wall and pulled off a machine gun"heheheeee"max pulled out one of his knives as melee"so we attack those things."max pointed the gun at a gladiator  

mahkos

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:35 pm
"Yep. But be warned, they'll fight back." The robot gladiators entered battle stances. One wielded an obscenely large scythe, and the other had four arms and wielded two naginatas.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff