Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lugh's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh laughed and moved his hand to her lower back.

"I had this built in so I could get rid of aches and pains when I have nobody around. It's just convenient I had to equip this model today, on the same day you give me a massage. It has twelve different speeds settings. This is setting four, let's take it up to eight."

The vibrations intensified until he could actually slightly feel them as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She moaned again, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly. "Ah! L-Lugh...you...you have to stop. Before I get...I get too...turned on!" Galatea bit her lip, doing everything she could to not move her hips and make things worse.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah

"But this is just on your back. Nowhere else. I think you can handle setting twelve."

The vibrations increased again until he really could feel them.

"Holy..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Galatea cried out as the setting increased, her back fully arched and her head tilted back. Her hips moved of their own accord, moving back in an effort to find his member. The immortal woman's cheeks turned bright red. "Lugh...I can't! Turn it off! Unless you want this, turn it off!!"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 pm
Mayah Playah

He pulled his hand away and shut off the vibrations.

"Note to self. Vibration is quite powerful and may need some adjustments."

He chuckled when he saw how flushed Galatea's face was.

"Enjoy yourself?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 pm

She crossed her arms, glaring at him. "I'm not happy with you. I was so close, and then you stopped!"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:40 pm
Mayah Playah

He held up both hands.

"In my defense, you told me to stop."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:50 pm

"Because I was dry humping you!" she protested. "If you aren't going to help me get over this, then can you point me towards someone who can?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"Has nobody ever teased you without release before? I've never been in a relationship with anyone before, but even I know that teasing each other makes it that much better when the time actually comes for the deed to be done."

He crossed his arms and frowned, looking away from her, obviously hurt.

"I'm sorry I can't give you what you want."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:43 pm

"That's the problem," she murmured, lowering herself and lightly kissing his chest and neck. "You have exactly what I want, but I can't have it. Do you have any idea how much I desire you? How much my body begs for yours?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh sighed.

"I want you to. Trust me. But I would rather not risk ruining what we have right now for one night of sex. We're getting along, we've been naked for several hours already and haven't gone at it like bunnies, and we've had fun the whole time."

He began to pet her hair, then stopped as something registered in his head.

"Wait. You can't have children? Can any of you?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:00 pm

She propped herself up on his chest and sighed, smiling slightly at his respect and desire to spend time with her. "Well, technically we can. It just takes a lot of luck, technique, and time. I've never had a child of my own, but a fellow elemental of mine has had four. It just takes work. If we just have sex, though, I probably won't get pregnant. Why do you ask?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:08 pm
Mayah Playah

"Oh. For a second there I was wondering if I was a statistical anomaly. I have..."

He stopped for a second.

"...had a son, and when you said you couldn't get pregnant, I thought maybe I was unique because I was capable of having children."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:17 pm

"Well, it's completely possible. So, you had a son? Why don't you have him any longer?" she asked, gazing at his face curiously. She was very familiar with immortals having children, as Enlil had several and she technically birthed the entire world, but to lose them? Immortal's children were supposed to become immortal as well!

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh sighed and got up, walking out to the balcony and putting his hands on the edge.

"A few thousand years ago, me and my son, Amarantos, were living in Babylon. We were walking home from a night of fishing when we saw the flames coming from somewhere in the middle of the city near where we lived. Dropping our catch, we ran as fast as we could and discovered that the fire was coming from the inn we were staying at. The owners and her three daughters were trapped inside and before I could stop him, he ran into the fire and pulled them out just as the building collapsed. But like me, he was fireproof. They arrested him, and then sentenced him to death, despite his heroic efforts, because he was evil and unnatural. I tried to save him, but he wouldn't let me. My son willingly went to his death as a hero, and as the sword came down upon his neck, our eyes met, and he smiled."

A single tear ran down his cheek as he finished the story.

"We may be immortal, but we aren't invincible. I just hope he got the afterlife he deserved."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff