Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Apartment Complex Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:29 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

"Or we could just stay like this the whole time," he suggested, kissing behind Arthur's ear before finally letting go and standing upright.

Awesome nerd
Let's go. I wanna see how awkward they all are together.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

~~~

What an eventful day, and it was just barely noon. Arthur walked into the apartment, sipping his drink while carrying his bag of leftover fast food. Seeing Leon and knowing that he wasn't mad was a huge relief. Nikolai, however... Well, Arthur was now aware that the guy held grudges for a long time. He felt like he was in a field covered in land mines when he was around the Sin. At least Aki was there to make jokes to help him do something other than freeze in nervousness.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:24 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Aki was sifting through his mail, finding one with only his name and address, and nothing else. There wasn't even a return address. "This is weird," he muttered, tucking the others under his arm and opening the letter. He took out the paper, reading it as they walked inside. He wasn't in the mood to tell jokes now.
"Oh my God, my brother's getting out of jail," he muttered, sitting on the couch and reading a bit aloud. "Dear Mr. Mori, we are pleased to inform you that your elder brother, Mr. Kazuo Mori, is to be released from the state penitentiary in three days. We respectfully request that you come and receive him so that he'll have a better adjustment to society after his fifteen year sentence here." He shook his head, looking at Arthur. "They can't actually expect me to go get him. Our parents should be getting him, not me. They visit him, they send him care packages. I don't even call him on holidays."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur had just sat down with a comfortable sigh when he heard Aki. He looked over at him, wondering if he heard right. By then Aki had sat down with a grim look on his face, reciting the letter. His older brother. Arthur had always heard bits about him but never enough to know what he was like. He wanted to ask Aki, but the time never presented itself. He was in jail? He had been for fifteen years? The Sin looked observed his lover's face. Did he not want to see his brother? Why did he never visit? Deciding that it was a touchy subject, Arthur changed the subject.
"Maybe they need you to look after him until your parents can pick him up?" he pondered aloud. He looked around, envisioning room for a third person. "He could sleep on the couch here if you want to bring him in."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:08 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

"Arthur, my brother's been in prison for fifteen years. He sleeps with pretty boys like you every night. I don't want you anywhere near that criminal." He set the letter on the coffee table, leaning back on the couch and closing his eyes. "I haven't seen Kazuo since I started traveling. He was put into prison when I was thirteen years old, so he stopped being my hero right then. If he was so great, he wouldn't have gotten himself thrown into prison."
Opening his eyes and looking at Arthur, he smiled a little. "But it's really sweet of you to offer. I don't deserve you, you know that?" He reached out, touching Arthur's hand.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur poked his head through the front door, looking around to see where Aki was. He looked over his shoulder to the man outside, telling him to wait before slipping into his place and closing the door. "Hey Aki," he called out shortly after. "I need to ask you something."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Aki was sitting on the couch, his legs propped up as he worked on his skateboard. He'd left it with Leon and had only recently gotten it back, so he was tweaking the wheels before he forgot and ended up getting hurt. Looking up, he smiled. "What's up?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"A friend of mine needs a place to stay for a night or two, so I offered here. Is that alright with you?" Arthur asked. He quickly added, "If you say yes you can't go back on it!" He felt a bit silly asking his boyfriend if someone could spend the night. It was like asking one's parents if a friend could come by for a sleepover. Arthur, however, had never done that. Nobody in high school did that... and Leon never wanted to.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:12 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

A little confused, Aki took a second before answering. "Of course it's alright. This is your apartment, after all. I mean, you won't even let me pay rent." He stood up, setting his skateboard down and bending to gather his tools. He didn't want to meet one of Arthur's friends and just have clutter.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur gave a relieved smile, though he knew he wasn't out of the woods yet. He turned around and fully opened the door. "Come on in," he said to the person outside, standing aside so they could walk in.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Akihiko Mori

Keeping his eyes on the table, he didn't see who came in, but he heard them. The door creaked open as the person walked inside, and before Aki could stand upright and greet them, he heard their own greeting.
"Hello, little brother," said Kazuo softly. He dropped his bag to the floor, eyes on his younger brother. It had been years since he'd seen him. He'd grown up so much.
Aki slowly turned to face his elder brother, shock and horror evolving on his face. For a second, it sounded like he was about to smile, but then his lips turned downwards, and he was very clearly angered. "What the f-ck are you doing here?" he demanded, but his eyes were now on Arthur. "I told you I didn't want him here. Why did you bring him?!"

Kazuo Mori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Even if you can, I'm not going to abandon someone that's been thrown out into the world on their own like this. It's not right! And that's coming from me, a S-" He stopped himself from finishing the sentence. No need to shove more unneeded information into Kazuo's mind. He got in front of the man, facing Aki with unapologetic eyes. "You said so yourself, didn't you? This is my apartment, so I make the calls on who stays, and I say he should. At least long enough to get his bearings."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:35 pm
Awesome nerd

Akihiko Mori

"He's a criminal!" protested Aki, trying hard to change Arthur's mind. "He deserves to struggle! What he did practically ripped my family apart. He's the reason why I ended up running away and traveling so long!"
Kazuo, who by now was already seating in the armchair, crossed his legs and leaned back. "Come on, Aki. The only difference between you and me is that I got caught breaking the law. Why don't you tell Arthur the real reason why you hate-"
"Shut up!" barked Aki, reaching down and snatching up his skateboard. "I need to think." He grunted before starting towards the door, too annoyed to care anymore.

Kazuo Mori

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:00 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Arthur sighed through his nose, wincing slightly when he heard the door slam. There was no point in trying to talk to Aki now, he'd just have to give him time to cool down. Looking over at Kazuo, Arthur sat down on the nearest seat. There was definitely a mystery revolved around those two. All he knew was that Aki's wanderlust was born from Kazuo, whom he admired. However, that admiration turned into festering hatred once he was thrown in jail. Why was he thrown in jail? What could he have done that not only landed him fifteen years in prison but also almost tore their family apart? In that case, what were some of the things Aki had done if Kazuo was telling the truth?
There were so many things Arthur wanted to ask, but he didn't know where to start. Eventually, he ended up asking, "Is there anything you'd like to drink? Eat?" Perhaps starting things off mundane would help ease in the heavy questions.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:13 am
Kazuo Mori

He shook his head, not really wanting to talk but knowing that they needed to. He didn't know if Akihiko wanted his boyfriend to know the truth of their family, but he knew there was something he had to say. Maybe it would be for the best if he spoke. "I understand why he hates me, you know," he said, staring at the ground. "I could make excuses for my actions, but I was selfish and stupid, and young. It was all my fault."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces