Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:15 pm
Pure T0rture

"I'll bet." Damian murmured and looked around. Guess I'll go search for him then, he thought and took a few steps towards the door. "So if, uh, you had to guess where he was... Where'd he be?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 pm
Awesome nerd

"I-I'm not sure..... Sleeping maybe....?" She stammered, still fidgeting with her skirt as she watched him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:55 pm
Pure T0rture

"Yeah but where?" he persisted.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm
"I-I don't know..... I'm sorry...." She mumbled, pouting.

Off in another room, a blue haired man formed, his eyes glimmering slightly as he looked around. He had to admit, this place was boring. Even for Nikolai....... Looking around at the pale colors on the walls and the granny-esqe pictures on the wall, Lust grimaced. No, especially for Nikolai.....

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 pm
Pure T0rture

Pursing his lips in frustration, Damian sighed and hurried out of the room. He'd just wander around aimlessly until he bumped into the man.

Meanwhile, Nikolai lounged around in his guest room, sitting up against his bed with his legs crossed and a banjo in his hands. He sighed and strummed a few strings while waiting for Damian to leave his and Belyi's room. He was eager to ravish the boy, or at least tease him.
Then came the new presence.
Lightly placing his hand against the strings to muffle the noise, Nikolai lazily lifted his head and grinned as he noticed the man observing the room. "A call would've been nice, dearie." he said while placing the banjo beside him. "Oh but who am I kidding, dearie? I still wouldn't have cleaned up!" he laughed lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding, Belyi watched him walk off before he returned to the bedroom and lay down on the large bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Mmmm I had that exact same thought~" he purred, instantly sitting beside the ravishingly handsome devil. "I just dropped in to see if you wanted any company for the night~" he hummed, his blue eyes glimmering as he gazed into the lime hues of the man next to him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:13 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai smirked. He was just about to give his usual answer to such a blatant question when he remembered Belyi. Or was it Grigori. Instantly the smile tilted downward into a frown. If that was truly Grigori... He couldn't bring himself to kiss anyone with him around.
"Mmm.... I'm not too sure, to be honest, dearie." he murmured and pulled his banjo back up to strum the strings again. "Why? Is a certain darling Sin having a lonely night?" he asked with a light grin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Iremei gave a small pout as he continued to stare at the devil. "Mmm truth be told, I was just looking for something more interesting then a typical f*ck and chuck.... No one has any originality anymore..." He sighed, the tips of his blue hair turning red as he and Lust both complained.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:25 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh dearie, you flatter me." he laughed lightly while playing a light tune. "Mmm... Tell you what, dearie. If you can convince me then maybe, just maybe, I can help... relieve you." he said, purring the second to last word.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Awesome nerd

Lust's pout deepened as he looked at Nikolai. "And how do you suggest I "convince you"?" He drawled softly, gently strumming a few notes on the banjo that the devil held.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:57 pm
Pure T0rture

"That's entirely up for you to decide, dearie." purred the Devil as he rested a hand over the one Lust used to play his banjo.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 pm
Awesome nerd

smirking more; Lust picked up the devil and set him in his lap, gently taking the instrument out of his arms as he began to play, singing gently into the devil's ear as his hair started to gain more and more red streaks.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:48 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai was practically putty in the man's arms by then. He was always a sap for banjo music, and having it played in a romantic way made the black hole that was once his heart flutter.
Just take him now, darling! griped Sloth in the Sin's head. I'm getting angsty...
I still don't believe I can, darling, Nikolai thought quietly. That boy... What if he's really Grigori?
You're still lingering on that? Sloth groaned. Look, dearie, I highly doubt that cross-dresser is the Soviet from your past. I'm sure Khaso darling told you that so you'd be happy. Now can we please sleep with this darling Sin, hmm?
...I just don't-
Oh for Pete's sake!
A small mist of purple shot through the sleeves and right to Nikolai's face, causing him to blink slowly. His eyes were lime green for a second, but once he blinked they were purple and mischievous. "Hello there, darling~" Sloth purred and draped his arms around Lust's neck. "Oh how I've missed you~! Remind me why again, darling!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:26 am
Awesome nerd

lust smirked and pulled him closer, setting the banjo down before resting his hands on the man's hips. "mmm as you wish~" he purred, kissing the silver-haired sin hard.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:15 pm
Pure T0rture
Time to skip?

Oh how long it had been since he received the touch of a man! He missed it so badly, needed it so much! Sloth moaned into the kiss and practically pushed Lust down onto the bed, shamelessly pressing his crotch against his.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games