Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light (1x1 pokemon rp-me&InuHalfDemon30) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru looked at the tornado with a critical eye. "Umbreon, Shoot as many shadow balls you can in to that tornado. Luxio use that new attack. In to it. Right after both of you use Protect." She said. The shadow balls were sent in with the leaves spinning in the now bigger tornado. Luxio growled loudly before unleashing his new thunder attack on to the tornado causing the shadow balls to explode. Luxio raced next to Umbreon and used his new move protect with Umbreon. Kaoru used her kimono sleeve to cover her face from the cloud of smoke now covering the field. She heard the alarm going off to show the match was over. She looked out at the still clouded field. "Luxio?! Umbreon?!" She shouted.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:38 pm
User Image

Umbreons eye's were glowing then in the protection bubble as the smoke cleared and both the Leafeon and mine jr were knocked out. Umbreon shook his head to see they were the victors. 'Did i miss something?' He said lookiong around confused. Reno was confused as well as to why Umbreons eyes were glowing then.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru ran out to the two pokemon. Luxio went to her. She hugged him then went over to Umbreon. "Are you ok you two?" She asked afraid for them. She hugged them both to her. She won the battle so she moved back to the waiting room to have them both checked over. She was happy they followed her orders well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

Umbreon had jumped up on Kaoru's shoulder for the way back as Reno met them in the waiting room. "That was spectacular."
"Excellent job."
"Perfect" Both turtwig and Pichu said.
"Hey the pokemon agree.....Umbreon...what happened? That feeling again."
'Did you notice....that mine jr.....no one else noticed but it evolved. It was a mr mine then.'
"What?....i never even noticed." Reno said surprised.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:15 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru looked at Reno and blushed. She thanked him. She had hoped he liked her battling. She then was listening to him talk. "D-did it happen again? That glowing. I saw something glowing in the smoke was it Umbreon?" She asked worried for them. She put on hand on to Umbreon's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:15 am
User Image

Reno nodded. "That mime Jr evolved. Did you notice?" He asked as he put both pichu and turtwig in there pokeballs.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru looked down embarressed, "No I was too busy looking for Luxio and Umbreon. I was too worried about them to worry about an evolving pokemon." She said petting both Luxio and Umbreon on the head.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image

Reno laughed then. "Well it seems your not the only one who got lucky then. Lets go see the roster to see who won." He said as he looked at the screen where the roster was posted.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru nodded then followed Reno to the roster. She looked over who she would be facing. It was one of the random guys that complimented her kimono before her appeal round. She looked down to Umbreon then Luxio. "Well you guys I need to take you over to nurse joy to get you ready for the next battle." She said walking them over to Nurse Joy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:51 pm
Knux_nyan
User Image

"This is gonna be the final round. Good luck." Reno said as he walked back up to the stands and umbreon hopped up on Kaoru's shoulder. 'I am fine for another round.'

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru sighed still getting both healed up. She then moved to the battle stage for the last round. She bit her lower lip. "And now for our new rookie, come on Out Kaoru!" She ran out looking happily at the crowd looking for Reno. Luxio ran next to her smiling. "Now let's start the match. Kaoru with her Luxio and Umbreon and Macheal's Glameow and Krickletone." Kaoru took out her pokedex to look over the infro on Krickletone. "Krickletone, bug type pokemon, it a musical pokemon." She narrowed her eyes thinking. She knew that pokemon must of learned sing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Reno was in the front row of the stands watching. Umbreon stood there waiting for his orders from Kaoru.

User Image

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru smiled showing off she was calm but on the inside she was slightly panicking, "Umbreon, I want you to trust, ok? Now please quick attack to Krackletone, Luxio stay behind to charge up and when I gave the sign please use discharge." She commanded forming a plan in her mind. She just hoped Umbreon followed her command.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:35 am
User Image

'What kind of plan is that i......oh' He said realizing then what the plan was. He knew Luxio could handle at least 2 discharges before being knocked out now. He then started using quick attack toward the kricketune as he noticed the Glameow charging a mach punch in its tail.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:20 pm
InuHalfDemon30
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru looked at Luxio she was checking if he was really charged up. She didn't want a small blast. Smirking, Kaoru saw Umbreon hit the Krackletune. She frowned seeing the Glameow charging up a mach punch. "Hurry Umbreaon get over next to Luxio and once you are by him alternate between the moves Swift and Shadowball. I want this stage full of those stars and shadowballs. Luxio on my mark!" Kaoru said raising her hand as Umbreon started making Stars and balls. Once she couldn't count them, she shouted, "Discharge!" Luxio gave a loud roar of his name and the electricity bursted from his body. The power waved over to the Glameow and Krackletune. The power also charged up all the stars and shadowballs making them glow. The combined attacked aimed for the Glameow and Krackletune. "Brace yourselves!"

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff