Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:54 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"He told me that...that after the war, you would break hearts. Take the love of others, then destroy them." Leon's tone grew cold, and he looked away. "Is that what you've been doing to me? Trying to get me to love you, so you can rip my heart out and break it?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

A hand rested on Leon's cheek and forced him to look into the Devil's lime green eyes. "Don't you ever believe that, dearie." he said with absolute conviction. "You're different from the others, so much different! If I had wanted to break your heart, dearie, I would have done it long ago."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:05 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"And what makes me so different?" he demanded, gripping Nikolai's hip tighter, trying to hide the pain in his eyes. "What sets me apart from all the others? Is t that I work so close to you? That I've had my heart broken already? Or is it that I'm as immortal as you are?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

In reaction, Nikolai tightened his own grip a little, his fierce gaze unwavering. "It's not just that, dearie. Don't you see? Every day I see the same kind of person: shy and sweet, completely new to my concept of things. Then there's you. You were shy, yes, but I see you in an entirely different light now, darling! You're so caring, so sweet, but you could beat me up in a second if you wanted." It was at that time that Nikolai's confident expression flickered on and off from that to sorrow. "When I'm around you.. It's almost like I'm with...."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:17 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Please, don't...don't say his name," begged the male, bowing his head and trying not to tremble. "I don't want you to like me because I'm like him."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:21 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I'm not so sure I could." the Sin admitted and looked away. "...But that's just it, dearie. You're like him, but at the same time you're not." Hearing his own words, he scoffed and put a hand on his face. "Dear me this is harder than I thought."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:23 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He lifted his chin a bit, looking into Nikolai's eyes. "Then kiss me, damn it," Leon ordered, pushing his lips onto Nikolai's.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:27 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Hearing this, Nikolai blinked and turned around just as Leon kissed him. He was taken off guard and wobbled for a second before wrapping his arms around the teacher's broad neck to keep from falling. His mouth worked habitually, moving his lips in sync with Leon's, and shortly after his mind recognized what was happening and followed their functions, closing Nikolai's eyes and making him lean into the kiss.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:32 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Feeling Nikolai kiss back, Leon growled lightly under his breath and pushing Nikolai against the armchair, gripping his hips tightly and kissing fiercely. In his desperation to diffrentiate himself from Grigori, Leon pushed back any thoughts of stopping and kept kissing him, waiting only for a signal from Nikolai to either stop or keep going.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Feeling the sturdy furniture at his back, Nikolai pressed his body against him, or at least the part of the body that wasn't being held down. He pulled his knee up while sliding his tongue into the teacher's mouth, exploring the area he was well familiar with.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:43 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He moaned at Nikolai's knee, only to reach down and force it back down. Pulling out of the kiss, he kept his eyes on Nikolai's. "No, I want you to be completely submissive, Nikolai. I...want you to let...let me do this. Let me be the man."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Opening his eyes, Nikolai studied Leon's face. Something was... off. There was something in that flaming passion in his eyes, something subtle, something hidden. What was it?
Deciding to think it over later, Nikolai nodded slowly at Leon. "You're wish is my command, dearie."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:52 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon delved back into the rough, passionate kiss, his hands back at Nikolai's hips. Soon enough, five minutes later he separated lips once more. "Pants off. Now," he commanded.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:58 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Taking the role of the submissive, weak one, Nikolai bit his lip and found a blush spreading to his face, emphasizing his bright green eyes. He lowered his hands and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and did as he was told.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 am
Leon Court

User Image

"Shirt and tie too," he said, tossing the pants away. "And give me the tie."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games