Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Shop Owner Basics and Information (Must Read) (DA) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:53 pm
Hello, my name is Kyu-Hyun Lee

I would like to work at All or Nothing Ink and Board Shop

The things I love about this shop are The artistic nature of the shop, having such beautiful co-workers, having a place for my kid sister to stay when I work, it's not high manual labor, seems pretty laid back and casual

The things I despise about this shop are being stuck in one place for work, waiting for customers, dealing with customers who "totally know what tattoo they want" and then when they get it "oh it doesn't look right.", children that try and sneak past to get tattoos underage.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:00 pm
Fuzzymelonlord
Hello, my name is Kyu-Hyun Lee

I would like to work at All or Nothing Ink and Board Shop

The things I love about this shop are The artistic nature of the shop, having such beautiful co-workers, having a place for my kid sister to stay when I work, it's not high manual labor, seems pretty laid back and casual

The things I despise about this shop are being stuck in one place for work, waiting for customers, dealing with customers who "totally know what tattoo they want" and then when they get it "oh it doesn't look right.", children that try and sneak past to get tattoos underage.

Hired by co-owner Emmet Hughes  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 am
Hello, my name is Andraste Ó'Shea

I would like to work at The Magical Menagerie

The things I love about this shop are Getting to work with all kinds of magical creatures, having an income is great, seems like a nice place to work, my boss seems nice, chance of finding a 'brother' for my dog Fenris.

The things I despise about this shop are Talking to people but i'm willing to put up with it, might be overwhelming, the possibility of unsupervised children, working in general, possibility of rude coworkers

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:27 pm
Fuzzymelonlord
Hello, my name is Andraste Ó'Shea

I would like to work at The Magical Menagerie

The things I love about this shop are Getting to work with all kinds of magical creatures, having an income is great, seems like a nice place to work, my boss seems nice, chance of finding a 'brother' for my dog Fenris.

The things I despise about this shop are Talking to people but i'm willing to put up with it, might be overwhelming, the possibility of unsupervised children, working in general, possibility of rude coworkers

Cara MiaKitty

Accepted!  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:39 pm
Hello, my name is Lucinda Jacobs

I would like to work at Madam Malkin's

The things I love about this shop are Getting to actually work with clothes, the great quality clothes and designs, her coworkers and getting to chat with like-minded people, how busy the shop can be, getting experience and learning more making clothes and fashion design.

The things I despise about this shop are Rude or irritable customers, how busy and hectic the shop can be some months and how quiet it is during other months, people who are too finicky or indecisive, squirming children when being measured, stabbing herself with pins and needles.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I've been sewing and knitting for years and even helped with the costumes for the school play. I hope to be taken on as an apprentice and I'll do my best!

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:45 pm
oyehh
Hello, my name is Lucinda Jacobs

The things I love about this shop are Getting to actually work with clothes, the great quality clothes and designs, her coworkers and getting to chat with like-minded people, how busy the shop can be, getting experience and learning more making clothes and fashion design.

The things I despise about this shop are Rude or irritable customers, how busy and hectic the shop can be some months and how quiet it is during other months, people who are too finicky or indecisive, squirming children when being measured, stabbing herself with pins and needles.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I've been sewing and knitting for years and even helped with the costumes for the school play. I hope to be taken on as an apprentice and I'll do my best!

Cara MiaKitty

Accepted!  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:43 pm
Hello, my name is Rebekah Heartwood

I would like to work at Ollivander's

The things I love about this shop are making wands; the delicacy of handling wands; the dusty, musty smell of the wand boxes; cleaning the stacks; and seeing happy faces when wands find their owners.

The things I despise about this shop are large crowds; when the wrong wands are tried out; seeing damaged or broken wands; having to find all the right boxes; and "crunch time".

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Beckah is entering into an apprenticeship under Seth Wynters (approved by Diamond Wales)

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:53 pm
Summer II
Hello, my name is Rebekah Heartwood

I would like to work at Ollivander's

The things I love about this shop are making wands; the delicacy of handling wands; the dusty, musty smell of the wand boxes; cleaning the stacks; and seeing happy faces when wands find their owners.

The things I despise about this shop are large crowds; when the wrong wands are tried out; seeing damaged or broken wands; having to find all the right boxes; and "crunch time".

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! Beckah is entering into an apprenticeship under Seth Wynters (approved by Diamond Wales)

Cara Miakitty

Accepted!  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:19 pm
Hello, my name is Felix Belmont

The things I love about this shop are Madame Donati is a joy to converse with and seems like she would be a wonderful boss. The love of fashion. Getting to learn how to sew. The wonderful atmosphere, and kind customers.

The things I despise about this shop are The unknown feeling of working. The possibility of an angry customer. possibility of getting pricked by a needle. busy season when school starts and there are a lot of people, it might be a bit overwhelming. unsupervised children, children are sweet but i get worried seeing children alone.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I have never had a job before but am willing to work my hardest.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:40 pm
Fuzzymelonlord
Hello, my name is Felix Belmont

The things I love about this shop are Madame Donati is a joy to converse with and seems like she would be a wonderful boss. The love of fashion. Getting to learn how to sew. The wonderful atmosphere, and kind customers.

The things I despise about this shop are The unknown feeling of working. The possibility of an angry customer. possibility of getting pricked by a needle. busy season when school starts and there are a lot of people, it might be a bit overwhelming. unsupervised children, children are sweet but i get worried seeing children alone.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I have never had a job before but am willing to work my hardest.

Cara MiaKitty

Accepted!  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

shadow_the_kit

Cluttered Phantom

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:16 am
Hello, my name is Gethin Clarke

I would like to purchase La Petite Fantaisie

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I originally became interested in the shop when they began to purchase wine from my family's vineyard in Wales. I grew quite attached to the original owner. He and his wife were happy to help my love of food grow. They taught me a lot about french cuisine as well as food from around the world. When they left the shop I was saddened to watch the restaurant pass from hand to hand. It lost its warm and welcoming air. My dream has always been to open my own restaurant that would serve products from my family home and La Petite Fantaisie truly was the real life manifestation of that dream. When I saw the shop once more for sale I was quick to jump on the chance to purchase it!

The things I love about this shop are Warm and welcoming air, the variety of foods available, the elegance of the building and decoration, the openness of the staff and their willingness to go above and beyond your wildest expectations.

The things I despise about this shop are that they don't specialize in local produce and meats, the fact that it has started to lose its welcoming environment, that it has been let fall into a defunct state, the shop is not marketed at all and lastly that it doesn't feel welcoming to all classes but seems more designated for upper-class citizens.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I would like to do a whole revamp of the restaurant to make it welcoming to all while still retaining its elegance. I plan on using ingredients solely from the British Isles but will still retain its worldly menu. I do plan on advertising and bringing my once heaven back to its former glory.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:37 pm
shadow_the_kit
Hello, my name is Gethin Clarke

I would like to purchase La Petite Fantaisie

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I originally became interested in the shop when they began to purchase wine from my family's vineyard in Wales. I grew quite attached to the original owner. He and his wife were happy to help my love of food grow. They taught me a lot about french cuisine as well as food from around the world. When they left the shop I was saddened to watch the restaurant pass from hand to hand. It lost its warm and welcoming air. My dream has always been to open my own restaurant that would serve products from my family home and La Petite Fantaisie truly was the real life manifestation of that dream. When I saw the shop once more for sale I was quick to jump on the chance to purchase it!

The things I love about this shop are Warm and welcoming air, the variety of foods available, the elegance of the building and decoration, the openness of the staff and their willingness to go above and beyond your wildest expectations.

The things I despise about this shop are that they don't specialize in local produce and meats, the fact that it has started to lose its welcoming environment, that it has been let fall into a defunct state, the shop is not marketed at all and lastly that it doesn't feel welcoming to all classes but seems more designated for upper-class citizens.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I would like to do a whole revamp of the restaurant to make it welcoming to all while still retaining its elegance. I plan on using ingredients solely from the British Isles but will still retain its worldly menu. I do plan on advertising and bringing my once heaven back to its former glory.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Denied - See family profile  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:05 pm
Owner Transfer Application

I, Fiona Donati, current owner of Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions, hereby transfer ownership of my shop to Alice Whitmore.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:37 pm
Hello, my name is Minako Tanaka

The things I love about this shop are Fashion, Clothes, Giving people suggestions, store discount (possibly), and Being able to use one of my many talents.

The things I despise about this shop are Seeing people who have no idea how to dress, when it's overly quiet or super busy, I spend most of my paycheck on things I see, and fitting people who just won't sit still.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I need a part time job to cover the expenses of going into music.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:17 pm
Hello, my name is Alana Rivero

I would like to work at Eeylops Owl Emporium

The things I love about this shop are Taking care of the owls, The hours (I hear the pay is good too), I have time to do my music, Helping first years pick an owl, and I'm friends with the shop owner's son.

The things I despise about this shop are Dealing with unsavory people, When the owls get worked up, the endless mess, School rush, and social interaction in general (but I push passed).

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I need a part time job to cover the expenses of going into music.

Miss GryffindorK

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces