Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:16 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail ~~

User ImageUser Image
"Of course, she won't be here for a awhile so you must rest." He then soon remembers how this cat, Moonstar had narrowed his eyes a little at Spike when he was close with Shadowtail. Claws then soon sees that Shadowtail and Spike were heading off somewhere together. "Hey, where you two going?"

"He wants to show me the territory in Skyclan and meet his new friends." Spike then gives Claws a look that says 'be quiet', Claws chuckles lightly as Spike reminded him of how he acted at Spike's age. "Alright, you run along now!" He shouts as the two black cats ran off to go who knows where. Shilga then comments on something: "Those two look so cute!"

"Hey, hey. I don't need to hear that lovey-stuff." Claws shakes his head, with Shilga pouting. "Oh? Insecure huh? What are you a kit?" Shilga then comes and purrs, rubbing herself against him. Showing that these two are mates: "You are sooo mean sometimes."

"Me Mean? Your acting like this most of the time and I'm mean?" Claws added to the whole conversation.

"I feel...very awkward." Foxpaw whispers seeing these two as both leave. Branchpaw tips her head and shrugs it off. "That's what I had to sacrifice? It's a little hard to handle." She sighs sadly as she sat with Foxpaw resting up from a long day journey. Foxpaw, like Claws, did notice Moonstar eyeing Spike with a... 'look' that can express hidden emotions that he didn't want to show. Jealously maybe? Or is it just because he's Clan Leader that maybe he just doesn't trust the rogue cats easily? Yeah.....that must be it. Foxpaw then lays down and takes a nap, with Branchpaw alongside him taking a nap as well.

Meanwhile, Shadowtail and Spike have been walking through the territories enjoying each others company for a moment. They then found a nice shady area near the big tree looking over some of the dens on the steep cliffs. "So...how the clan treating you?" "It's fine I guess, but they don't like me and the other two much since we weren't born in clans like me." Spike nodded as he understood that ordeal, dealing with that in this clan. "And that Leader? He doing a better job than Chaos?" Shadowtail have him a look that says 'of course he is.' Spike just chuckles and looks away. "So after you talked to the leader are you leaving again?" Shadowtail sighs as she knew it is hard. She pets him on the head to express her guilt of leaving him again but they both knew now that the others are in better places. "But since the Leader is gone for a bit we can hang out now like old times." Shadowtail mews in agreement as they decided to walk a little.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw, Moonstar and Smokepaw

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar watched Shadowtail go off with Spike, the tip of his tail twitching irritatedly. Perhaps he was jealous of the black tom, but he had no idea why that should be. Acknowledging that the Skyclan leader would be a while in returning, the silver tom joined the apprentices and curled up to get some much-needed sleep.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:14 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
It was already nighttime when the others were still asleep, Spike and Shadowtail came back from a long walk...and hunt for a few things for Skyclan. Both of them went to the old Leader Den to get some sleep. "Your going to be alright sleeping here?" "Hey...I delat with far worse, and I understand that you all have been tired. I'll do the guarding." Shadowtail can only give out a small grin as both of them walked quietly to get settled in. Both of them laid next to each other like they used to do as kits to keep warm in chilly nights. Both acted like it was normal for them to be like this as they slept through the entire night.

*timeskip: days later*

They only had to wait 2 days before the Leader arrived: with the name of SpottedStar. During those 2 days however, Shadowtail hung out with Spike a lot more than she did with Foxpaw and Branchpaw together. Of course she did say 'good morning', 'afternoon', and 'goodnite' to everyone including Moonstar but otherwise most of her time was spent with Spike. Foxpaw and Branchpaw were getting a little irritated like Moonstar but they tried VERY HARD to not show it to anger her or itimate her any way. When the Leader arrived though one afternoon, Claws had come to the leader explaining why these strangers are here. Spottedstar now turned to Moonstar: "Is it True? Is there a problem with a certain clan that threatens all of the 'five' clans, including Skyclan?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar nodded solemnly. "Yes, a clan I am sure you are familiar with, as some members of your clan were once a part of it. Starclan sent me a dream warning of a coming Chaos, and all the other four clans, including my own, have had...altercations...with Chaosclan. In my dream, Starclan said, 'Beware of the Chaos that ensues, a great battle between order and chaos itself will come forth. The only way to defeat the evil is to find the clan of the skies.' I believe that means that the only way to save the clans is for all five clans to come together to fight off Chaosclan."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Spottedstar stared at him for the longest time trying to figure out if this was actually true or not...and did he mention Chaos? She then starts looking at the three: Spike, Claws, and Shilga. "I....See." She spoke in a whisper-like tone as she then had her tail up to Moonstar. "Let's talk about this in my den." She then looks to Spike and gives him the signal to follow him, which showed that Spike is actually the Deputy of Skyclan. With that all three got to where they wanted and Spottedstar looks to Spike: "So it's true then? He has gotten a bit riskier."

"That's what I've been told." Spike nodded in agreement. "And it seems like it'll get worse if we ignored it. I know he used to part of Shadowclan and he knows the times when Clans are vulnerable..like when Medicine cats speak with Starclan or when the Leaders go to the four-trees. So this could mean he knows the best time to invade when their vulnerable." Spottedstar kept her eyes shut as she thought about this a bit more than she nods. She looks down to Moonstar. "I am not going to gurantee that this clan will show up over there. We have a bitter relationship with the fourclans as you are probably aware of. Which is why I'll give you an answer tomorrow. Starclan has warned me that this was going to happen as well but it is still my decision whenever we are fit enough to help or not." Spottedstar then looks at Spike: "How many days did they have to stay?"

"Ironically they came as soon as you left." Spike didn't want to mention whom Moonstar brought, and the fact his friend was over...something inside made him not say such things...yet. "They waited to speak to you."

Spottedstar sighs, apprarently stressed. "I'll see what I can do, but my clan is trying to heal from the twolegs invading our territory."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:58 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar's tail swished behind him. "I understand that you have reason to doubt the truth of what I say, so I will not rush your decision. However, I worry for my own clan. I and my companions journeyed many days to get here, and I have left my clan with my deputy as their leader for the time I am away." Then the Skyclan leader's later words hit him. "Twolegs have been in Skyclan territory?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:44 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Spottedstar sighs: "Yes, and it has been growing worse and worse by the day. Thanks to them, our fresh-kill has been so scarce we can barely eat. Our worse case scenario would be to move out and find a different territory. " Spike wanted to say something but he decided it was not worth saying anything, especially to a Leader who has very tough decisions to make. Spottedstar sighs before jumping down and making sure that Spike follows as they jump up to the tallest rock to look down onto the clan...and the 'guests.' "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the SkyRock."

Everyone, including Branchpaw and Foxpaw as the white spotted she-cat sat there with her deputy sat there. Spottedstar them coughs to start her 'situation'. "Cats of Skyclan, we are going through a very tough time as you know about the invading towlegs and scarce prey. Well there is now another problem." The cats starting to grow weary as they were already not doing so well. "You know of our three warriors, including my deputy. You know they came from a very terrible clan born out of the fourclans that were banished, and or have been taken away as kits."

Shadowtail perked up as she soon realizes. Wait....taken from the clan as kits? Chaos has stolen kits before? Spottedstar then contiues to talk: "Now, these cats from Thunderclan are telling us that Chaos and his 'clan' is now a threat to the four, including us since some of the cats lived near us. But I need to ask for your opinion on what should we do?"

Claws would've loved to be a part of this but this is what he wanted, not the clan. One of the cats grumbles: "We're already having a tough time as it is, why do you think we should help a clan that drove us away many moons ago?" Shadowtail wanted to hiss at them but Foxpaw pulled her down to prevent a fight. Spottedstar nods: "You are right, we have been driven off. But if chaos happens to defeat the four, he would more likely come at us since we are very vulnerable and it would be easy for him to drive us off, then where would we be?" The one cat that protested kept quiet, hating to admit it but it was true. If Chaosclan had found them, they would be driven off again to who knows where. Spottedstar then looks down at Moonstar: "I have told you about our situation, but I do wanna ask is what is the benefit of us coming over there?"

"New Territory." Shadowtail spoke up in the middle of the meeting. Spottedstar perked up in amusement, but Spike chuckles knowing she was going to say something. "Territory?"

"Branchpaw, tell them about the caves you have seen." Branchpaw's eyes widen as Shadowtail mentioned that but it was decided she was going to say something. She stumbles with Shadowtail, kind of shy of saying this but she soon realizes that the fourclans need their help. So she sits up and sighs. "Before I became the medicine cat apprentice and BEFORE I joined the clan, I used to gather herbs and learn a few things-"

"What does this have to do with territory?" That same cat yelled again, Shadowtail couldn;t bare her anger. "IF YOU Don't keep quiet, I will personally rip your neck off and face your beheaded body to a Pit-bull covered in blood!" That made the cat scared, and quiet completely. Spottedstar widened her eyes a little, with Spike trying so hard not to laugh. Shadowtail then signaled Branchpaw to continue. "Anyway, When I got lost one day I found these caves...they were made by twolegs but they must've abandoned it since I do not smell them anymore. It is up on a huge cliff that is longer than 20 monsters on thunderpath. There are many caves and that is where a lot of mice and birds hang out since it makes shelter from the bad weather outside. And since I heard from someone you jump a lot, that place might be perfect because there is so many trees and their big enough to hang out there if anything goes wrong...like a surprise attack." Some of that cats looked at each other, seeming like it was a perfect place to stay. But Spottedstar had many questions. "So...if your saying this is a perfect place...is it close to the clans?"

Branchpaw pondered it a moment. "When we traveled over to you, I realize that the huge cliffs and huge trees are between Windclan and Riverclan territory. It's a big area and a cliff and a bigger area with part of a lake is all you might need."

"Why only the cliff?"

"Because, I have personally went inside the cliffs when there was pouring rain with thunderstorms. There are caves with many pathes and it starts leading to a strange territory. Your basically having big territory because the front is what the clan sees, and the cliffs lead to a huge forest area which belongs to no cat or twoleg."

"I....see." She then turns to Moonstar. "What you think Moonstar?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar's tail waved slowly as he listened to Branchpaw and thought about what she'd said. "I think it just might work. Prey is plentiful currently in the four clans' territory. There should be enough for one more clan to share. And the caves truly do belong to no clan, so there should be no fight for the territory."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:24 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"We might have to talk to the other clans though to see what they think. But they will accept it, since none of them uses the cliffs or jump on trees as good as this clan does." She then waits for the Skyclan Leader answer befire nodding. "Alright then, we accept. Helping you in exchange for better territory is good. We'll be moving tomorrow to get ready for the long travel.

*timeskip: I thought it would be a good idea for Moonstar & others [Skyclan] to arrive during the Fourclan's Meeting [Soon Fiveclan's]*

Traveling took a VERY long time, Shadowtail, Foxpaw, and Branchpaw arrived at the Fourtrees where the other clans are probably at. Some of the cats [too yougn or old] have already gone up to the cliffs while some cats including Spottedstar, Claws, and Spike have chosen to see the meeting with Branchpaw, and Shadowtail [Since Foxpaw actually sprained his leg during the travel, so Branchpaw suggested he stay at camp.]

Jumping up, they were soon met with surprised glances, including Herbpool. "Oh! You two are back and ho-" Immediately the medicine cat of Thunderclan spots Spottedstar, Spike, and Claws. Once Claws came out to the public...a scream can be heard. "YOU?! WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING HERE CLAWS?!" Apparently, it came from Scarstar whose brother is Chaos himself. Claws' body twitches at Scarstar's remark. "Easy there Scarstripe, I am not here for trouble." "It's Scarstar Now!" He hisses, getting a smack from Windstar. "Take it easy, there is no fighting in this meeting ever. But the question of what these three are doing here are in account." Windstar takes a glance at Moonstar, expecting him to answer but instead Branchpaw answers: "Starclan has spoken to Moonstar, telling him that in order to defeat Chaos we need not only the clans to work together but also Skyclan as well. Skyclan is known to keep refuges from Chaosclan to live better lives like Spike and Claws. In return for their help, they want territory."

"Territory between Windclan and Riverclan. There are caves and big trees where they can stay to live close to the clans, and be brought back to live here like their old ancestors did. The caves, trees, and part of the lake is all they need. The caves are big enough to shelter them from rain and those caves lead to a forest where prey is plenty." Riverstar and Windstar looked at each other, very hesitant about this...giving the cliffs, trees, and part of the lake. Skyclan would be living between Windclan and Riverclan's borders. Some cats protested mildly while others just didn't speak up. Scarstar however, was ready for an opinion. "So? Your saying that we give the Cliffs to Skyclan in exchange for helping us to defeat this enemy? How do you know that we can trust them?!"

Shadowtail glares: "Ido admit that the trust of these warriors whom came from Chaos' clan will be questionable, but Claws' has raised me well to be a fitting warrior. He knows the difference between right and wrong."

"RIGHT AND WRONG?! HE STOLE OUR FORMER LEADER'S KIT!" His anger couldn't be controlled then now. Shadowclan backed off from his heated anger, while Shadowtail wasn't backing down. "Ok then, you cannot let go of the past. But he was too young to understand what was going on. He didn't know that the kit came from the Leader. In fact, he told me that he only grabbed ones that weren't from the clans but in fact twoleg territories from which the twolegs abandon the kits. So how would he steal the Leader's kit?" Scarstar remained silent, obviously keeping a secret from them. Windstar snaps. "Scarstar! This is enough! You dwell too much in the past! In fact, I didn't hear anything about your old Leader Darkstar having kits. He never mated with anyone."

"Except one." Claws spoke. "He mated with a kittypet." Every cat was horrfied. The deputy of Scarstar protested. "He would never mate with a kittypet! He is mo-" Scarstar silenced her with a whip of his tail. "it is true that he did mate with a kittypet. I was his apprentice when he was alive. I even met the kittypet herself one day when she was close to the borders. I had to admit that I have never seen a cat whose pelt was the color of snow, with red eyes like blood. Anyway, this is not part of the discussion with Skyclan and Chaos coming in to try to destroy us all." Claws' eyes narrowed as he wanted Scarstar to explain everything; the more the better but it was not the right time. Shadowtail seemed confused at the moment, but only wanted to hear about if Skyclan can be accepted into the fourclans again. Riverstar, though wanted Moonstar to speak. "Moonstar, it's good that your back. Mind telling us about your journey and maybe we can hear from your deputy Shadepelt on how they did while you were gone?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar nodded to Riverstar, relieved that the Riverclan leader was clear-headed enough to be civil when the other cats were not. It was a wonder Starclan hadn't covered the sky with clouds at Scarstar's outburst. "Thank you, Riverstar," he said softly, then proceeded to relate what had happened on their journey to Skyclan's territory. When he had finished, he looked to Shadepelt so his deputy might speak of how Thunderclan had fared without their leader.

((Sorry it took me so long to post.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:47 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Shadepelt has nodded, ready to speak: "We had fared pretty well, despite that his leave was a very long one. Besides a few apprentices being injured and some trouble with a dog, no one was in serious danger and prey has been good."

Branchpaw tipped her head, wanting to hear more of Scarstar's weird outbursts but she knew that it wasn't a good idea to start a fight in this 'peace' meeting. Riverstar nodded: "Well now, that is good. I think I did see that dog you might've mentioned. Twolegs cannot control such a 'creature' like that. It didn't seem to mean harm so I told my clan to let it be unless it meant harm. Its fur did remind me of the sun though." Shadowtail couldn't help herself: "Golden Retrievors never harm any animals unless threatened. Their usually guard dogs and most commonly used by twolegs since they don't attack random things like some other dogs. You would've been fine even if it spotted you...they act like playful kits. They're gentle giants."Spike tail twitched a little at that: "Yeah, they are all bark and no bite."

"Golden Retrievors? What a strange name...." "I thought it was strange too, but that's what twolegs call them." She agreed with Riverstar's reponse to what the dog she saw was. Riverstar was probably only one of the leaders whom didn't seem to show any aggression...or well...when three of the four leaders [or five] where all toms the she-cats can't help but act mature when their doing useless arguments. Riverstar nods: "If what you say is true....that they're only having the cliffs down to where land & water meet at that section....I don't mind if they come."

Windstar mrrwed in shock. "Wait a minute, your giving that up?!"

"Why not? Nobody is using it....not even you Windstar. Skyclan can climb up many things and we can't. What's the point in keeping something that we never use?! And besides, the cliffs lead to a different area with prey so it's not like we're sharing it with them as long as they use that area. And it never made sense why we disregard them as such a long time ago. Why not make up, apologize, and give them some land?"

"Wow...." Branchpaw admired Riverstar's simple wisdom as she talked as if a wise elder. Windstar looked away, since it was also his decision to say so. Spottedstar then spoke: "You do know that Chaos plans to exterminate 5 clans which means he will go after Skyclan, Riverclan, Windclan, Shadowclan, and Thunderclan. We need to work together if he plans on doing anything. Claws, Shilga, Shadowtail, and Spike know the way they work, and maybe the disadvantage they have facing against us. If it continues like this, it could be possible that clanlife as we know it will be lost. We cannot afford to argue." That was straight toward Scarstar whom was the one who always had a opinion which he never can keep to himself. Windstar sighs, shaking his head. "If I see you in my territory, I will not hesitate to go at you."

"So it's settled then?" Spottedstar asks to reassure herself. Riverstar's tail sways back and forth. "I guess so. You best get on home. The meeting is over anyways." She says, telling Moonstar that he missed the other clan's inquire on how things went. Spottedstar nodded: "Thank you, we'll be leaving now." She then bows and then goes over to Spike. "Get the other Skyclan cats together, we're going to our new home." She smiles a little as she leaves with Claws and Shilga. Spike nods and follows Thunderclan to their territory where the rest of Skyclan waited.....

With Skyclan now gone, everything was back to normal. Shadowtail felt relief as she now knew her old friends were not far away and she'll meet them every moon. While she sat by the river, Branchpaw was checking on Foxpaw's paw to make sure it will heal. Branchpaw then letted Foxpaw rest in the apprentice den before trampling over to Shadowtail. She had something to say she cannot keep to herself. "It feels good to be home, and now I won't see Moonstar's annoyed face again."

"Annoyed? What you talking about?"

"Ever since we first arrived at Skyclan, Moonstar had this annoyed glance, and his tail kept moving in a irritated fashion. Maybe he'll calm down." Shadowtail raised her eyebrow a bit before sighing. "He probably wanted to talk to the leader, not expecting to wait this long...or its the fact we didn't really know the clan so it proably made him nervous." Branchpaw, for some reason, had a look on her face that said 'oh really?' which made Shadowtail a little anxious. "Well....it's best to get to bed...I'm tired." She then yawns and just when she left, Shadepelt arrived. "Oh your here? Good. Moonstar said you would." "What is it?"

"Well, there are some kits that are close to being apprentices. And since your skills are... 'interesting', I was gonna ask Moonstar if you can maybe mentor one of them."

"You can try, but it may not be a good idea." "Why not?" "I was never good at teaching." "Well, you can't be a good teacher if you avoid it. Anyway, that's all I am gonna say and hope you sleep well tonight." Shadowtail muttered a 'goodnight' before laying down near the river and shut her eyes for the night. Shadepelt meanwhile decided to go to Moonstar. "I know I didn't say this at the meeting, but there are some kits that are close to becoming apprentices. I was wondering on which warrior you might recommend to train them...?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:05 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Branchpaw was right about not seeing Moonstar's annoyed expression anymore. Once it was settled that Skyclan would be moving into the cliff territory, he calmed. He tried to convince himself that it was because he had simply been stressed about the situation, but deep down he knew that wasn't' the reason. When Shadepelt came to ask him who he would recommend to mentor the kits once they became apprentices, he looked around the camp, thinking of which warriors didn't have apprentices and were ready to be mentors. One of the first to catch his eye was Shadowtail, and then a couple of the older warriors whose apprentices had recently become warriors. "Shadowtail would be a good choice. She mentored Branchpaw and Foxpaw before they joined Thunderclan, so I don't see why she couldn't take on an apprentice now. Also Brindleclaw and Barkstripe."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:53 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:04 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Shadepelt nods: "Ok then. Goodnight Moonstar." He then takes his leave, letting Moonstar to sleep and probably think about a few things.....

When morning came up, the three cats; Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail were glad to get back to the normal routine. Herbpool continued teaching Branchpaw, Foxpaw trained with Shadepelt and Flamepaw, and Shadowtail was able to walk around and just relax as she takes prey and puts it in the fresh-kill pile. During her routine however, she heard a 'psst' coming from the Queen's den. She blinked and turned her head around; wondering what was up. But it only took a few seconds before she realizes what the queen wanted. She picks up some prey and skampers on over to her, giving her a rabbit. "How does it feel to know your gonna have kits?" "Well, besides the whole labor, I kind of can't wait for them to come. I heard the best part if naming them." Shadowtail nodded as she then said 'goodbye' to her before coming back to the camp and continue her routine. She did however, decided it was best to go around the borders and check on everything and if they weren't checked...she'll gladly do the job of renewing the boundries. "So Now I might mentor a kit...great. This isn't going to be like Branchpaw or Foxpaw where I knew them...it's gonna be totally different and unpredictable." She then runs on over to the river, deciding to catch some fish.

((Quote me!!!!!! rofl.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces