Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:27 pm
Pure T0rture

He sighed and pat her back. "I am sure something happened. There are many factors that could have caused this." he reasoned.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:30 pm
Pure T0rture

shaking her head, she held out her hand and looked up at him. "no.... just... this..." she sighed, gently placing her hand on his and showed him what had happened, but, it wasn't entirely there. as a new gift, she hadn't perfected it and he only saw a little bit of it before all that was heard was voices.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Pure T0rture

Seeing the scenes fold out, Chaos' expression softened. When it was over, he let out a sigh. "I should have known..." he mumbled under his breath and looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry, Cybil."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:21 pm
Awesome nerd

she gave a sigh and shrugged. "D-don't be..." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "I'm the one who agreed to it, even though I knew...." She whispered, letting her arms drop. "I.... Saw what would happen in a vision..."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 pm
Pure T0rture

He furrowed his eyebrows at her. "Why didn't you tell me?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:25 am
Awesome nerd

"because..... i knew there wouldn't be anyone else... and i figured that i'd at least have a roof over my head.... b-but she was so ... so scary..." she sniffled, hugging him close.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos frowned. It truly was the last family in England, and he was much too old to travel the world in search of a well family (even if he had, the results would be the same here). Realizing the severity of his situation and the best answer, he let out a low sigh. "Then I will take care of you." he said and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Until the pub is fixed, I will be your guardian."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:24 pm
Awesome nerd

she blinked and looked up at him. "Y-you will...?" She stammered, chewing on her lip lightly. She had hoped that he would, but she never imagined that it would really happen.... Retaining her joy, the child just stared up at him with a semi-dry face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:56 pm
Pure T0rture

Where joy showed in Cybil's eyes, apprehension clouded Chaos'. The thought of having a child, adopted or not, was very heartwarming to him, but... There was just too many... factors in the way.
"It will only be temporary." he repeated then looked at her warmly, a smile hiding behind his scarf.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:02 pm
Awesome nerd

she smiled and hugged him again, holding him tightly. "Thank you..." She hummed, chewing on her lip slightly as she pulled back.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 pm
Pure T0rture

"You are more than welcome." he said. They stayed in that embrace for a while, not as two friendly strangers, but as father and daughter. It was a bit awkward for the elderly man, he was sure, but he was happy to give the girl a family she would grow in.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:45 pm
Awesome nerd

she smiled softly and hugged him once more before finally pulling back, holding his hand in silence.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos held Cybil's hand and led her out of the wrecked building. By the time they were back out, a police officer walked over to him. "Charles Rutherford?" he asked in a weary yet demanding voice, earning the young man's attention. The officer looked tired, there were no doubts he spent quite some time investigating and questioning.
"Yes?" Chaos mused, answering to his alias. It certainly would be strange if he had gone around telling people to call him Chaos. His brother, however, embraced his unusual name.
"We need you for some questioning." The officer motioned for the man to follow, and after he left by a few steps, Chaos looked down at Cybil uneasily.
"Stay here," he said while letting go of her hand. "I won't take long. Do not get into any trouble." He followed after the officer.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:07 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding lightly, she gave a small sigh and sat down, playing with a small piece of purple and green glass. humming softly to herself, she slowly started to pick out the pieces of what was once her crystal ball. "where did that... there it is!" she smiled, picking up a small silver ring and sliding it onto her thumb.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 pm
Pure T0rture

The process took a total of forty-three minutes. Chaos, or Charles, politely answered the questions to the best of his abilities. The questions were nothing too complicated, just where he was at the time, what time it was, what he did when the pub collapsed.
Once done, the officer and the young man exchanged thank you's and left to tend to their lives. Chaos walked over to Cybil by the time she put on the ring. "Hmm?" he blinked and raised an eyebrow as he stood over her. "Where did you get that?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games