Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:21 pm

User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

"Excuse me, but, you never said what was grounds for cheating, how are we supposed to know what is and isn't allowed?" Virgil asked simply as the guards seized him. He sighed when the Queen made her declaration and turned to Olivia. "I'm willing to bet if you get angry enough, you could probably split that slab." He said as one of the guards jabbed him. "Hey, watch where you're pointing that thing." Virgil grumbled.

That is the weapon I will create.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:01 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She wanted to stop the guards, but given what they could do, or she could in the process of helping him thought better of it. She bit her lip as the stone was moved before her. She'd never done this before and knew she'd have to get hot. "At least let him be somewhat safer from the heat. He's not like us, I don't want to hurt him." She watched the Queen nod and watched the guards move him to the other side of the room. She hoped it would be enough. She looked to the stone. It was at least three inches thick. She'd have to burn too hot for this. She took a breath and held a hand facing the stone. She closed her eyes letting her fire erupt at the stone. This would take time, she hoped she wouldn't expire before she could crack it. It's all she had to do, to save Virgil, and to get the shard. Within the room it would grow hotter and hotter the more she pushed.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lalaladeda101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:55 am

A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey
Baby I'm not a Monster. <3

Thayne sat in a daze, leaned up against the tree. For some reason his head was spinning. He caught some of what was happening, the cooking of the bird, Grey coming-to, Kisuke and Umu talking. Toward the end of the conversation Kisuke had made a comment about a farmer killing a dragon.. So that's a hero in their eyes. Isn't it....? I guess I can be a monster... Either way he just shook it off. There were more important tasks at hand. With a bit of a chuckle in his voice, Thayne spoke up from his silence. "So that's what a hero is. You know, I've always wondered. Anywho. Umu is right. We have a huge task ahead of us. And our leader it appears, took a turn for the worst. So. Anybody have any idea what to do next?" It wasn't like him to ask others for help. In this situation however, he knew it would involve all their strength and minds combined.

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

litttle lost neko

Nutrino Starwind

Out of cookies:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 pm

~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

She watched the girl trying to focus and for a moment was impressed. She doubted she could crack the granite. It was possible but most half-bloods ran out of energy or burned up trying to do it like a full naturally born fire-witch could. She noted the human and smiled feeling the heat in the room rising with the girl's fire. She was impressed he wasn't wilting with this amount but knew he'd have to soon. She would take a sip from her cup and smiled watching the girl. This wouldn't take long, she was sure.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 pm

User Image Virgil Fox

"Next time, I hope we end up somewhere cold, intense heat is one thing, but totally different when you have a nice black coat on with a scarf." Virgil grumbled as the heat in the room intensified. This was causing a lot of perspiration from Virgil. I'm gonna need a shower later, and then check and see if I have any new scars from this a-hole next to me. Virgil thought to himself as he stood by watching.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:37 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Hours would pass as she Kept the heat growing stronger and stronger. It was taking everything she had to keep even this much but knew she had to push harder to get even a crack. It was the last challenge she had to finish this. She risked a glance at Virgil beginning to see his discomfort and felt horrible. She wasn't social normally, nor did she usually have anyone around that wanted to talk with her. She looked back to the granite determined and called out as she let her fire loose and engulf her. She closed her eyes focusing all her power into this. Her breathing heavy as she would continue, the temperature of the room still steadily rising. After another hour or so she knew she wouldn't be able to hold this much longer. Hours had passed and she was running weak. She called out in a last effort burning hotter and hotter bringing her palm to the stone and pushed everything she had within her at it. "Come you stupid rock.. crack!" Her voice low but determined. She could hear the Queen snicker a bit and knew his life was also on the line if she failed. She screamed pushing still feeling the heat of her own flames and knew she'd burn up soon but was too stubborn to let it. Another push and it was all she had but smiled feeling the stone move under her hand. She stopped the fires hiding her arm and hand and smiled weakly seeing a tiny crack in the finely polished stone. "I.. I did it... You just said to crack it... I did.. We'll take the shard and go now.. She prayed she wouldn't have to fight knowing she wanted to do nothing but collapse right there.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:51 pm

~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The Queen watched bored after hours of watching this girl try the impossible for half-bloods. As she would keep calling out she could tell by how the girl stood and her expressions she would give out soon. As the fire would finally die to nothing she would look to the girl in surprise at her claims. She motioned to one of the soldiers to confirm it and when they did she went to see for herself. Sure enough there was a small crack. "Well, it's quite small. I'm actually impressed. For a half-blood you've done the impossible. This actually should have burned you to ashes, but here you stand. You must have one hell of a bloodline in you." She motioned for the girl's company to be released though he looked about ready to expire from the heat. "Go on, you both are free to leave."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:56 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

"Not so fast your majesty. We had a deal. I pass your tests, I can have the shard. I passed them, so I'll be taking the shard now." She noticed the release of Virgil but would turn her attentions back to the queen. She could tell the woman wasn't pleased but stood her ground as she came to her. She listened as she whispered to her then handed the stone. "I will keep it safe. Virgil, come on we need to go now." Despite what the queen had told her she didn't want to chance the woman changing her mind like she felt she may. She put the shard around her neck and hid it within her blouse. Once far enough away she looked to him apologetically. "Hey, sorry about back there." All she wanted was somewhere cool and alone to rest. She kept her arm hidden still hoping none there would notice, and pushed the pain from her mind best she could.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:59 am

User Image Virgil Fox

"I know I'm probably the last person who should be asking this, but are you okay?" Virgil asked, having guzzled the contents of his canteen while they walked. He noticed Olivia was hiding her arm, but couldn't fathom why, unless it happened that she was horribly burned, which didn't make much sense to Virgil, but he had always thought to expect the unexpected.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:53 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia walked with him from the temple to the outside of the volcano. Once free somewhat she would let out a breath of relief. She was glad to see him seem relatively unharmed by the heat within even as he downed the water. She offered him hers with her better arm but when he asked her if she was okay she would just nod. "I'll be fine, I think I just need to find someplace to rest. I'll be happier when we're back off this volcano and with the others." She didn't want to let on how bad her arm was so kept it hidden best she could. It was aside from painful, it was embarrassing for a fire-witch, even if she were only half to be burned like this. Aside from how tired she was from trying to crack the stone.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:53 pm

User Image Virgil Fox

"If you say so." Virgil said with a shrug as they continued along. "So is there anywhere we can fill up on water nearby?" He asked as he checked his canteen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:19 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She shook her head unsure where they could go. The sound of water was a nice thought. She moved a bit to her pack and pulled out a map trying not to let him see. She knew it was foolish but didn't want him to worry. Besides, she was supposed to be tougher then this. She looked it over before putting it away and nodded. "There's one towards the west of here at the base. Seems like maybe a good place to camp." She started to lead him towards it knowing they wouldn't reach it till nightfall. Once they did she would let him be for the most part. "I'm going to go clean up a bit upstream. I'll be back in a few minutes." She then headed out following the riverbed. Once she thought she may be far enough she looked to her bad arm. The skin was a blackish color even in the dusk she knew this wasn't good. She bit her lip as she kneeled down and put her arm in the water. She wanted to scream as the coolness struck her, and took a lot out of her not to do so. She cleaned it best she could before wrapping her arm in some bandages she had and sat back. She splashed water in her face to wash away her tears and began to wonder how this even happened. She noticed how much darker it was getting and gathered her things to head back. Once she was she found a tree to sit against, though as she sat she went out like a light and was fast asleep.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:22 pm

~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The Queen sat at her throne after the two strangers had left. She didn't like her little shard gone from her despite the half-ling being able to pass her tests. She decided she wanted it back and called her guards. "Find them, I want my shard back, I think I've let that girl borrow it long enough. Burn them to ash if they resist. After that girl's display she won't be of any use fighting." The soldiers would leave the temple in per suite of the strangers, seven all together. The would move fast through the halls to the outer surface of the volcano and tracking them to the valley below. It would be about midnight- near morning before they would come upon the travelers. They would move fast creating a wall of fire around them and entering, the stream being the only way the fires didn't reach.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:00 pm

User Image Virgil Fox

Virgil slept on and off during the night, mainly to keep watch between naps. It was during one of his watches when he noticed that there seemed to be a wall of fire coming their way. "Olivia, wake up now, that royal pain in the butt wants the shard back. Can we fight them or do we need to run?" Virgil asked as he summoned his Atla Sword and several others, changing the attributes to ice and waiting for Olivia to wake up and respond. So far, it was looking like they could escape through the river, but Virgil didn't know how well that would work out for them.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:56 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She heard Virgil but didn't respond right away. She couldn't remember when or how she'd fallen asleep. She opened her eyes and saw the fire wall but everything seemed blurry. She knew she'd overdone it but didn't realize how bad just to prove the other wrong and get the stupid shard. She shook her head a bit to try and clear it, then raised her hand to try and call off the fire around them, but when nothing happened she became alarmed. She stood using the tree she had slept near as support and looked to him then the river. She grimaced a bit not liking the idea but knew the water was shallow enough she wouldn't be forced to swim. "I hate to say it, but I'm still in no condition to fight them off. Unless you think you can take them, or as much as I really don't want to, the river is our only option." She started making her way to the water, and while she wasn't slow, it wasn't as fast as she would have liked to move. "Most fire-witches hate water, if we're lucky they'll go around instead of crossing."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers