Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:39 pm

Lola

"Not now what am I going to do with Josh?" I asked them quietly, pointing over at Josh. The last time I fought a monster my disorder kicked in...maybe if I get training or something... I thought than shook my head No time for training! "Where is it anyway?" I asked looking at Bara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:49 pm
Bara
"Follow me" I jumped out the window again.I landed on my feet I ran into the park I hided behind a tree "mew mew rose metomorphasis",Then I saw the monster attacking Akio and Lolas crush.

Chiarida
I took the door hide behind a tree "mew mew cheerleader metomorphasis",Then I saw who the monster was attacking then me and mew rose said "for your evil doings we'll make you pay~nya" now we need to wait for Lola.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:59 pm

Lola

"Josh stay here ill be right back kay?" before he could answer I jumped out the window after them transforming in mid-air, as always, luckily no one had been watching. I ran out to meet them and saw who the monster was attacking. My eyes widened in shock.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I whispered, under my breath, Allen's name, then, I got ticked.
I lowered my head so my hair covered my face and when I looked up again I wasn't myself.
My sword appeared in my hand like it usually did and than I smiled..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:18 pm
"God, I'm always late for these things",I muttered after I transformed, then ran to catch up "they're lucky I was playing video games, or I'd get there looking like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- that",I added  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:57 pm

Lola

I started to laugh, a laugh I couldn't control.
I didn't even stop when Juliette ran up. I walked towards the monster with my head down, I was dragging my sword on the ground beside me. As I walked with my head down I was still laughing. I stopped walking when I was standing right in front of the monster, the monster had also stopped attacking. I stood there silently than I smiled.
When I smiled the monster started to attack again. With each hit I'd go flying but I'd just stand back up and than get hit again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 am
Chiarida
"ribbon Barton" I jumped on to a car "your turn guys"

Bara
I kepted dodging the attacks 'I can't hurt Lolas crush or Akio'  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:22 am

Josh

I had been sitting quietly until I heard Lola laughing. I ran to the window and knew instantly who she was. I jumped out the window, that's when I saw the monster.
So, I thought to myself, Is this the reason why she's gone 'Super Satan'? than I saw Allen and I hit my forehead with my hand. I ran towards Lola, my plan was to calm her down but just as I got near her the monster hit me and I hit a brick wall.

Lola

I didn't notice Josh until he hit the brick wall. I ran over to him and saw he was unconscious. Now I was even angrier than before.
I turned around and jumped onto the monsters back. I yelled down to Bara and Chiarida "GET THEM THREE OUT OF HERE I GOT THIS THIS MONSTER THING WHAT EVER IT IS OKAY??"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 am
Chiarida
I saw Lola's friena,Lola's crush and Akio "I'll get them to safety" then I heard a laughter from behind I saw it was Kish then I shouted "Bara it's kish!!".

Bara
I heard Kish "kish?!" I kicked him from behind "I don't have time for you" then I heard him say "aww come on kitty cat" then I got my heart racket. "Lola I'll help you we could merge are powers" my heart bell started glowing.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 am

Lola

I looked up and saw Kish and I knew my anger was over its limit. "I have to do one thing first." I jumped up in the air and landed/stomped right on Kish's head than jumped onto the monster, after doing that I actually felt better. "Okay, how are we supposed to do this???" I asked/yelled. Than I saw my sword glowing 'No,no,no,no..... last time it glowed kind of like this I got hit into a wall..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:04 pm
Bara
"ribbon racket blast" I shouted I saw the boys where waking up. Then I heard a vocie saying "Bara?" I turned around and saw it was Akio. I then said "Um Mew Bara that's me" but then I ran off.

Chiarida
I helped Lola with the monster.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Lola

After Chiarida and I killed the monster I brought both Josh and Allen back to their houses then walked back to mine in silence.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:25 pm
Bara
I turned back I ran to my house 'He knows I'm a mew mew' I ran into my house an hid under my bed.

Chiarida
Why was Bara acting wierd as if someone knew she was a mew mew.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Lola

When I walked inside my house the first thing I heard was "I know what happened and what you are." I stopped in the middle of my tracks and looked at Alex. He was smiling at me. He walked over to em and started pulling my cheeks and talking about how cute I was.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:57 am
Bara
My mum came up then she said "Bara why did you not have dinner" then I replied "I don't feel well" then she went back down stairs then I started feeling ill for real.

Chiarīdā
I went to bed early to rest up I felt for some reason Bara was ill.  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:47 am
Juliette
I went home, hoping mom was still away so I could just go to bed
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games