Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Kanto Competition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:37 pm
Her other hand had been moving around, just as lost as she was, touching her hair her shoulder neck, her other arm. but as it was stilled when he took it into his hand she turned back to him, half panicking as she tried to figure out what to do with this information.
He talked to her again, his rationality giving her pause to think.
"But what if its not... her choice, what if she just got caught up in it and she can't talk about it or get out. What is she needs our help Luke?"
she was clearly forgetting the "do not trust" part, though that came back to her as she thought about it again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm
He tensed slightly, a quality of distress starting into his expression. He opened his mouth slightly, as if to speak.

'Anyone considered a traitor is hunted down and killed.'

'This was the only way I could escape on my own terms.'

No one else could die. No one else could die.

He abandoned whatever thoughts had been approaching his voice, reconfiguring his words, "It's probably a good idea to talk to her, but please just… be cautious. Whether or not it's her choice, whether or not she wants help, those are things you can talk to her about." There was a painful severity in his features; each word felt as an offense against Rosie and himself. "Just remember that it's possible that it is her choice and that she doesn't need help. …If possible, I'd like to be with you, but I understand if you want to do it alone." Because he didn't know Faleen, it was easier to be wary. It was also much easier to fear the worst.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:08 pm
She didn't take her eyes away from him as he spoke to her, though she was still very clearly upset, she heard every word he was telling her.
There was no doubt in Rosie's mind that this was not Faleen's choice, that her sister would be a part of such a terrible group like Team Rocket.
Faleen was a builder, she built things and she loved doing it, she didn't hurt people.

Rosie bit her lip and nodded to show she was understanding his words, speaking as he finished. "I don't... want to be alone."  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:19 pm
He hated this. He hated this a lot. He hated that she was upset, and the reason she was upset, and the reason for the reason she was upset. He released her hands only to hold onto her, wrapping her firmly in his arms. "Okay. I'll go with you. I'll be with you, so don't worry."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:30 pm
When he let her hands go, she lifted one to the side of her face, trying to remember where her sister had said she would be staying.
But before she could give it much though he had stepped in to put his arms around her firmly.
She let out a shuttering breath, scared, and worried, hiding her face into his shoulder as she buried herself away in him for a few seconds.

It was going to work out, so she was going to try not to worry.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:57 pm
He normally liked this feeling, but at the moment it was painful, almost unbearably so. It wasn't right for someone who so frequently devoted herself to the happiness and wellbeing of others to feel so awful. He really, really hoped that his concerns about Faleen proved groundless. "It'll be okay," he said, borrowing words that had once saved him. "Don't worry."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:07 pm
With a gentle nod, Rosie straightened up.
"Let me call her, I don't know where she's staying." Rosie said quietly, hands shaking slightly she reached down to her hip where her gear was.
She had meant to ask, but the day had been so busy that she had forgotten to, and Faleen had not offered the information.

Hesitating Rosie shifted through her contacts, and holding the gear up to her ear.
For several moments Rosie stood there, staring off at the ground. for too long it seemed.
Eventually her eyes returned to Luke. "... She's not picking up... She might be sleeping or..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:19 pm
He watched her navigate through the screen, watched as she raised it and awaited a response, and watched as her gaze inclined towards him and she spoke. His shoulders tensed slightly. Rosie and Faleen didn't live in the same house or even meet very often, so obviously questions relating to her usual sleeping hours or phone habits would go without a definite answer. It didn't seem that it had been all that long since they had left the bar area, though, so it seemed the chances of her still being awake were better than those of her being asleep. "Maybe if you try again in a while…"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:22 pm
Sleeping, in the shower, not by her phone. hopefully not ignoring it.
Luke suggested that she try again later was probably the best option "Alright... I will."
She held the gear in both hands, glancing around the hall that they were in before looking back over at him, she didn't know what to say.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:44 pm
He raised a hand and lightly brushed back the blonde hair that encroached upon her face, uneasy. As badly as he felt about this whole ordeal, he could only imagine Rosie's thoughts. "Do you wanna go somewhere else for now?" In terms of a destination, he had nothing in mind, but moving at all would probably be better than just standing there waiting.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:00 pm
She had to think about that for a moment listlessly considering what she wanted to do, but really not coming up with anything.
When the hair over her cheeks was pushed away she absently reached up to repeat the motion, her hand brushing his gently.

"Yes." she replied "Maybe for a bit." or a while or all night, Rosie had no idea, she just didn't know what else to do with herself.
Having Luke here helped, a lot, she didn't want to be alone right now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:15 pm
Back at the bar, a darker than average Sneasel sneaked silently up to a table where a bowl of fruit was sitting. Slowly, very slowly, she raised her head up over it cautiously, waiting until....

Her paw shot over the table, her claws sinking into an apple before the arm disappeared again, and the dark-type dashed over to hide behind Sera's chair where she could eat the apple in peace.

Seraphine didn't seem to notice or care about her Sneasel's behavior, and instead took another idle sip from her glass.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:18 pm
"Okay." He took hold of her hand once again, leading in any direction. "Is there anywhere you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:39 pm
She had no idea, she didn't know this city, none of the locations, but the more she thought about it the more she didn't really care, they could walk around, she would just go wherever Luke was.
If he was there, she didn't mind.

She didn't remember a lot of the walk, lost in her own growing worries. She tried a couple more times to call Faleen, each time without answer before it was very clear that it was becoming far too late.
"... I don't think she's going to answer tonight." She said after a while, reaching up to thread her fingers through her hair.

"I'm going to stop for now, I know we'll see her tomorrow anyway..."
She didn't want to keep Luke up anymore then she already had, even if he had trouble sleeping, he could at least be resting and not walking her around.
The rout they were on would take them back to the hotel anyway, and she let out a soft breath as she stepped into the lobby, that held the elevators to the rooms.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:48 pm
A while had passed and Seraphine had grown tired in the interim, so with her (empty) glass put down somewhere and with Agatha following her, the brunette made her way to the lobby where the elevators were...

...only to arrive at the same time Luke and Rosie entered. She paused mid-step and offered them a smile that quickly morphed to a concerned frown at their rather negative expressions. "What's up?" The girl asked, her brow furrowed as she moved to walk beside her friends and find out just what was wrong - because something obviously was.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games